Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • PlutoinCapricorn
    • By PlutoinCapricorn 22nd Mar 15, 6:18 PM
    • 4,359 Posts
    • 3,025 Thanks
    PlutoinCapricorn
    • 22nd Mar 15, 6:18 PM
    • 22nd Mar 15, 6:18 PM
    Is this your first and only bill for this client? Did you agree payment terms in advance?
    Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

• SandraGenJobs
    • 26th Mar 15, 5:34 PM
    • 26th Mar 15, 5:34 PM
    How long have you been waiting for the payment? You should always agree on the terms before you start with the job.
  • Art Freelancer
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:02 PM
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:02 PM
    Hi,

Yes it is and yes I did.

Thanks!
  • Art Freelancer
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:03 PM
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:03 PM
    Several months now and I did agree terms.

Thanks!
  • Art Freelancer
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:04 PM
    SP Koren Art
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:04 PM
    How long have you been waiting for the payment? You should always agree on the terms before you start with the job.
    Originally posted by SandraGenJobs
    Thanks, I did agree on terms for payment from SP Koren Art, the owner Esperanza Koren just hasn't paid!
    Last edited by Art Freelancer; 12-04-2015 at 7:08 PM.
    • PlutoinCapricorn
    • By PlutoinCapricorn 12th Apr 15, 7:05 PM
    • 4,359 Posts
    • 3,025 Thanks
    PlutoinCapricorn
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:05 PM
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:05 PM
    http://www.realbusinessrescue.co.uk/company-director-advice/when-a-customer-will-not-pay-your-invoices-what-can-you-do-about-it
    Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

• agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 12th Apr 15, 7:41 PM
    • 18,437 Posts
    • 14,148 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:41 PM
    • 12th Apr 15, 7:41 PM
    Same advice as in pretty much every case of money being owed: LBA followed by Small Claim.
    • Hello54889
    • By Hello54889 13th Sep 16, 3:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hello54889
    • 13th Sep 16, 3:28 PM
    Esperanza Koren
    • 13th Sep 16, 3:28 PM
    Dear Art Freelancer,

I am afraid I have also had the same problem with Ms Esperanza Koren not paying invoices, and sadly I have found out from other staff that there is a long list of employees and consultants who have not been paid!

I would recommend proceeding with Small Claims Court if you haven't already. Good luck and hope you are successful.

Hello54889
    • sangie595
    • By sangie595 13th Sep 16, 8:32 PM
    • 3,716 Posts
    • 6,100 Thanks
    sangie595
    Good luck with all of this. A five second Google search shows that her companies are worth £-164k , and the minus in there was not a mistake. And there's a small littering of dissolved companies and resigned directorships. I'm afraid I suspect that a claim will get you nothing. Except a bill. Choose your course of action wisely - a small claims application costs money, and you are probably never going to get a penny. Sorry.
    • Louise Sabin
    • By Louise Sabin 12th Sep 17, 3:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Louise Sabin
    Please do not do work for Esperanza Mendoza Koren. I agree with the above posts, that she has a reputation of not paying.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,689Posts Today

5,628Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Follow Martin