Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • leafyant
    • By leafyant 10th Feb 15, 6:33 PM
    • 17Posts
    • 1Thanks
    leafyant
    Pinecone Research
    • 10th Feb 15, 6:33 PM
    Pinecone Research 10th Feb 15 at 6:33 PM
    Not sure if this is the goth forum to drop this in, but I was reading on MSE earlier about the research company Pinecone.

Anyway, I've just managed to sign up using the link at the following address:

http://www.surveypolice.com/pinecone-research

Apparently, their membership is a bit hard to find, and you can't apply directly, and allegedly you get £3 per survey? (I've only just joined, so I don't know how accurate this is). Anyway, I thought I'd post the link up for anyone else that might be interested.

Page 14
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 5th Oct 17, 8:12 PM
    • 3,335 Posts
    • 2,107 Thanks
    S0litaire
    No reply,

But I was able access the survey the next day.

You'll have to email them, the date of birth is a recent thing so it might not be set up in your account.
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 5th Oct 17, 9:15 PM
    • 601 Posts
    • 1,187 Thanks
    MissPop
    I've given up with Pinecone. I appreciated that it was a guaranteed £3 when I got the survey invite, but the website just stopped working for me. I kept getting a "please log in to reset your password" message, which obviously I couldn't do. I emailed them and they said the issue had been sorted but the next time I tried it said the same thing. I've not had an email invite since.

Utter pish
    Make £2017 in 2017 - £1035.38/£2017

2017 totals
    GiftHulk - $110 | Swagbucks - £325
    Prolific Academic - £272.23 | Valued Opinions - £40
    • princesse_sarah_x
    • By princesse_sarah_x 11th Oct 17, 1:47 AM
    • 224 Posts
    • 501 Thanks
    princesse_sarah_x
    I loved pinecone! I get a survey about every 6 weeks now though :'( which i've done but i've had problems logging in for MONTHS to redeem my rewards, keeps sending me in a reset password loop, have contacted them for help but I get as far as not receiving the password change confirmation email, so still can't log in has this happened to anyone else?
    • Tinman
    • By Tinman 11th Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    • 687 Posts
    • 481 Thanks
    Tinman
    I've given up with Pinecone. I appreciated that it was a guaranteed £3 when I got the survey invite, but the website just stopped working for me. I kept getting a "please log in to reset your password" message, which obviously I couldn't do. I emailed them and they said the issue had been sorted but the next time I tried it said the same thing. I've not had an email invite since.

Utter pish
    Originally posted by MissPop
    Ditto.
    Even though i still had £40 in my account
    • mitchb
    • By mitchb 14th Oct 17, 4:14 PM
    • 625 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    mitchb
    I has this password loop thing and they told me my account had been closed as I hadn't responded to a survey asking if I still wanted to be a participant - Find this strange as always responded to pinecone as good paying.

Anyway after discussing with them I had no option but to sign up again as a new user and now get £3 a survey instead of the £4 I was getting
    • maoisgreat
    • By maoisgreat 16th Oct 17, 1:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    maoisgreat
    yes this is good
    • aife
    • By aife 18th Oct 17, 11:49 PM
    • 107 Posts
    • 70 Thanks
    aife
    I just ditched a survey because I am so bored of getting questionnaires for laundry detergent. I must've done half a dozen now and they're always tedious.
    Originally posted by OneYorkshireLass
    the ones that do my head in are the 'is a brand for people like me' , 'how close do you feel to this brad ?' Who are these people that feel 'close' to their detergent ?
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 19th Oct 17, 12:08 AM
    • 313 Posts
    • 189 Thanks
    sharpe106
    the ones that do my head in are the 'is a brand for people like me' , 'how close do you feel to this brad ?' Who are these people that feel 'close' to their detergent ?
    Originally posted by aife
    It when you say you have never heard of the brand then they ask you that as well, what use it to anybody.
    • jeanmd
    • By jeanmd 23rd Oct 17, 4:13 PM
    • 2,200 Posts
    • 23,872 Thanks
    jeanmd
    Pinecone has an invitation to join on the free postcode lottery's survey draw today. You will probably have to join, but it's free and I've never had spam, not have I won but plenty of people have.
    https://freepostcodelottery.com/survey-draw/
    Thank you to everyone who contributes to mse.

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most" - Unknown Author
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 23rd Oct 17, 5:01 PM
    • 3,335 Posts
    • 2,107 Thanks
    S0litaire
    It when you say you have never heard of the brand then they ask you that as well, what use it to anybody.
    Originally posted by sharpe106
    It's too get a baseline on your initial thoughts of a brand/item.

Like if you are asked about a soap powder called "clubbed seals" would you Like or dislike it based on that name.

Then if picked, you find or that it's actually really great at getting ground in dirt, fat and blood out of clothing in just few hours seep in cold water and you loved that. It turns out dispute the name you love the powder..

response to the exit questions after testing the product can be compared to your initial thoughts.
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 23rd Oct 17, 6:05 PM
    • 34,890 Posts
    • 226,164 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Ditto.
    Even though i still had £40 in my account
    Originally posted by Tinman
    Never accumulate rewards beyond a redemption threshold on a survey site, if a site goes bust you get nothing - if the site closes your account you get nothing and some sites actually expire rewards so again you get nothing.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

677Posts Today

6,303Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin