Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • leafyant
    • By leafyant 10th Feb 15, 6:33 PM
    • 17Posts
    • 1Thanks
    leafyant
    Pinecone Research
    • 10th Feb 15, 6:33 PM
    Pinecone Research 10th Feb 15 at 6:33 PM
    Not sure if this is the goth forum to drop this in, but I was reading on MSE earlier about the research company Pinecone.

Anyway, I've just managed to sign up using the link at the following address:

http://www.surveypolice.com/pinecone-research

Apparently, their membership is a bit hard to find, and you can't apply directly, and allegedly you get £3 per survey? (I've only just joined, so I don't know how accurate this is). Anyway, I thought I'd post the link up for anyone else that might be interested.

Page 13
    • d0nna
    • By d0nna 20th Mar 17, 7:28 AM
    • 116 Posts
    • 174 Thanks
    d0nna
    i have been trying to join for years, but there is "no openings" for me
    Originally posted by Sairah
    Me too. I've tried so many times!
    • Tinman
    • By Tinman 20th Mar 17, 11:35 AM
    • 675 Posts
    • 465 Thanks
    Tinman

I've been trying to log in in what seems like years.
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 8th May 17, 3:14 PM
    • 204 Posts
    • 458 Thanks
    snowy79
    I managed to join a couple of days ago when I saw an invitation on the Free Postcode Lottery site (I had to click on the link to join in order to see that day's winning postcode). I filled in the form and the survey about myself and left it at that.

Today I got a welcome email from them so I guess it worked. Time will tell if I actually get any surveys from them!

Do they always email you if there is a survey available?
    • libra10
    • By libra10 8th May 17, 3:21 PM
    • 9,428 Posts
    • 155,738 Thanks
    libra10
    Yes, Pinecone always email when there is a survey available.

Just received and completed one of their studies, the first in quite a while.
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 8th May 17, 3:24 PM
    • 204 Posts
    • 458 Thanks
    snowy79

Originally posted by libra10

Great thanks. The email said I will receive one in the next couple of days so fingers crossed!
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 8th May 17, 3:37 PM
    • 934 Posts
    • 1,047 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    I tried again and they still don't want me :'(
    • GreyAndGold
    • By GreyAndGold 8th May 17, 3:46 PM
    • 481 Posts
    • 1,211 Thanks
    GreyAndGold

Originally posted by libra10
    I've not had one for over a month, starting to wonder if they have kicked me out.
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 8th May 17, 3:52 PM
    • 3,289 Posts
    • 2,079 Thanks
    S0litaire
    They are being a bit slow over the past month or so!

I've noticed that in the past few weeks it's taken nearly a week to credit accounts with points after completing surveys! (usually it's same day next day at latest!)
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 8th May 17, 5:48 PM
    • 522 Posts
    • 1,337 Thanks
    MLE007
    Their surveys have been drying up for me the last few months, shame as they are one of my favourites .
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £2218.00
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 11th May 17, 8:03 AM
    • 204 Posts
    • 458 Thanks
    snowy79
    I just got my first survey via email, they sent it to me at 9:30 last night so I didn't see it until this morning. I clicked on the link from the email, answered two questions and then it said that is all the questions we have for you. Does that mean I didn't complete it quick enough??
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 11th May 17, 8:06 AM
    • 522 Posts
    • 1,337 Thanks
    MLE007
    I just got my first survey via email, they sent it to me at 9:30 last night so I didn't see it until this morning. I clicked on the link from the email, answered two questions and then it said that is all the questions we have for you. Does that mean I didn't complete it quick enough??
    Originally posted by snowy79
    They do send out household question surveys now and then which aren't paid for surveys and usually only a couple of questions long. It would say in the invite though that it is household questions. It's pretty unusual to screen out of pinecone surveys.
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £2218.00
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 11th May 17, 9:00 AM
    • 1,663 Posts
    • 2,238 Thanks
    tykesi
    Yep, there have been a couple of household surveys recently. I reckon these are data collection for future paid ones. They only take a few seconds so might as well complete them.
    £2017 in 2017 - £1974.69
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 11th May 17, 10:06 AM
    • 204 Posts
    • 458 Thanks
    snowy79
    Thanks, although I am not sure it was that. The email said:

A new product concept study is ready for your participation! We would like to hear your thoughts about a new product concept and ask that you log on and share your opinion at your earliest convenience.
    The deadline for completing this study is Friday, 12 May, 2017.

Oh well, hopefully I won't get booted off on my first survey!!
    • MLE007
    • By MLE007 11th May 17, 1:38 PM
    • 522 Posts
    • 1,337 Thanks
    MLE007
    Ah sorry Snowy, maybe they had met their quota for that one? I prioritise their emails in my inbox as they are good payers, so probably get to them fairly quickly. Good luck for the next one
    SPC #015

2017 in 2017 £2218.00
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 11th May 17, 1:39 PM
    • 204 Posts
    • 458 Thanks
    snowy79
    Ah sorry Snowy, maybe they had met their quota for that one? I prioritise their emails in my inbox as they are good payers, so probably get to them fairly quickly. Good luck for the next one
    Originally posted by MLE007

Yes I expect you are right, unfortunately didn't check my email after 9:30 last night. Hopefully another one will come along soon.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

109Posts Today

2,055Users online

Martin's Twitter