Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Dan L
    • By MSE Dan L 9th Feb 15, 10:26 AM
    • 620Posts
    • 379Thanks
    MSE Dan L
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Zog Energy
    • 9th Feb 15, 10:26 AM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Zog Energy 9th Feb 15 at 10:26 AM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Zog Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, watch our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 12
    • lstar337
    • By lstar337 4th Oct 17, 11:09 AM
    • 3,283 Posts
    • 1,774 Thanks
    lstar337
    Ofgem has granted Zog Energy a licence to supply electricity in Great Britain

https://www.zogenergy.com/news
    Originally posted by The Green Hornet
    Great news! Thanks for the update.

Can't wait to see how competitive it is.
    • kev2009
    • By kev2009 11th Nov 17, 11:03 AM
    • 180 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    kev2009
    Great news! I heard a rumor Zog were looking to supply Electricity towards end of 2018 but hadn't heard anymore. Does anyone know a date that they plan to start supplying electricity from? My current tariff runs out in 2019 as I signed up earlier this year to a 2yr fixed plan so i'm really hoping I can switch my electricity to Zog also assuming prices are competitive at the time as I've had no issues with Zog so far and hoping the Gas remains competitive also.

Kev
    • neil9313
    • By neil9313 20th Nov 17, 1:16 PM
    • 687 Posts
    • 205 Thanks
    neil9313
    Zog energy are actually looking to supply electric in the last quarter of 2018 after I emailed them the question.
    • kev2009
    • By kev2009 23rd Nov 17, 8:58 PM
    • 180 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    kev2009
    Thanks, that's good news! My existing tariff runs out in early 2019 so should work out perfectly, assuming it remains competitive

Kev
    • Farway
    • By Farway 27th Nov 17, 2:52 PM
    • 5,843 Posts
    • 8,425 Thanks
    Farway
    I never had any problems with Zog, but changed supplier last month.
    I only changed because I wanted a two year fix which at the time was dearer on Zog

Refund of overpaid DD was returned to my bank account within a month of my leaving, I did not have to request or notify them about a refund, they just did it

10/10 from me to Zog
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 27th Nov 17, 3:23 PM
    • 4,834 Posts
    • 2,958 Thanks
    Hengus
    [QUOTE=Farway;73473842
    Refund of overpaid DD was returned to my bank account within a month of my leaving, I did not have to request or notify them about a refund, they just did it

[/QUOTE]

Credit where credit is due, the raising of a Final Bill and credit repayment is down to your losing supplier. I am with Zog and it took my losing supplier 6 weeks from the date of transfer just to raise a Final Bill. Zog is in no way responsible for that.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

690Posts Today

6,749Users online

Martin's Twitter