Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
  • Onthecase7
    Well, I'll add my genuine two pence worth...
    Been doing their surveys for a few months (they are always reasonably short) and realised I had hit the threshold for payment yesterday.
    Couldn't find how to get paid on my account so I emailed them and they replied VERY quickly and offered to facilitate the payment whilst they were looking into my issue.
    Within 5mn of me emailing them back, the funds had been sent over to me.
    I was also concerned a little reading things here but I did get paid. ;-)
  • Shaymen66
    Found this forum whilst Googling for answers.

I joined in March ( ish ) and quickly rattled up enough points to be just under the payment threshold.

Then nothing. From around a dozen ' quickie ' surveys a week, to nowt for six weeks.

E-mailed them 4 times and got nothing back.

Avoid, swerve, sidestep and dodge at all costs.

You have been warned people.
  • splinter7
    Hi all,

I have been with liquid opinions for a while, receiving surveys reguarly. Just recently, I reached the 2000 point threshold but I was unable to redeem the points. I therefore contacted the liquid opinions team using the link provided on the homepage. I must say I was really impressed by how quick they replied back to me and how helpful they were in trying to resolve my problem. In the end they paid me what I was owed by paypal and I was really happy at the excellent customer service they provided and at how fast they were. I would really recommend them.
    • stueybuk
    • By stueybuk 26th Jan 16, 9:45 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    stueybuk
    I was just looking at this site myself, on the registration screen when it asks for a password it shows up in plain text. I feel this is very bad practise so I decided not to go ahead. Even though I would never use important passwords for sites of this type it just set off alarm bells for me.
    • pippinpinklee
    • By pippinpinklee 13th Jun 17, 2:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    pippinpinklee
    Avoid liquid opinions got first payout ok second payout haven't received. Told I'd have it within 3 days I've been waiting 13 days written endless emails no reply . Don't bother with them !!!!!
    • igdirect
    • By igdirect 22nd Jun 17, 11:09 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    igdirect
    Liquid Opinions contact info
    Liquid Opinions hide their contact details behind a privacy protected website and an email address / contact form that don't seem to elicit a reply.

However, a bit of research has revealed that the parent company is 3GEM Media Group - www.3gemmediagroup.com

Their contact info is:

Office 10, 5-10 Corbridge Crescent,
    London
    E2 9DS

Tel: 0203 667 3232

Email:hello@3gemmediagroup.com

I had been trying to contact Liquid Opinions via their website contacts about a missing payment and nothing happened - no reply, no payment. I called the number above and they couldn't move fast enough.
    • Tracey Jones
    • By Tracey Jones 23rd Jun 17, 12:15 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tracey Jones
    Thank you so much. I contacted the team mailbox twice and got no response. Contacting the e-mail address for the parent company mentioning this forum. I was paid the next day!
    • claretblue
    • By claretblue 15th Jul 17, 12:07 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    claretblue
    Failed to receive Paypal payment after 6 weeks. Contacted the team mailbox 3 times, no reply, contacted the parent company twice so far, and still no response. Judge for yourself.
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 15th Jul 17, 10:33 AM
    • 113 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    mikep22
    Hmmmm, 4 new users and all appear to have had a good thing to say about a site that Scamadvisor lists as med-high risk.
    Originally posted by patman99
    My thoughts exactly.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,003Posts Today

8,777Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin