Bomb Cosmetics Sale Online

Options
BuyDesign
BuyDesign Posts: 78 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 31 December 2014 at 5:31PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Bomb Cosmetics up to 50% off sale has started on line with free delivery on orders over £25.
Gift sets down from £12.99 to £7 and most bath blasters/mallows/creamers and soaps half price.

Find it all here.http://bombcosmetics.co.uk/christmas

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Bomb Cosmetics is currently having a sale including many discounted Christmas items. We contacted the website to find out how long the sale is running for, but it hasn't got back to us yet. It's likely to be until stock clears, so go quick if you want something. Delivery's £3.95.

Thanks to BuyDesign for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• emceeassassin
    Options
    Nice one for the heads up OP - will be worth a look for future birthday presents !!
  • BuyDesign
    Options
    Nice one for the heads up OP - will be worth a look for future birthday presents !!

The discount is shown when you click on the item. As showing full price on the menu.
  • pinkandwhites
    Options
    These look nice and are much cheaper than Lush. Are they similar quality? Has anyone used both brands and would like to comment? Many thanks :)
  • skintsocks
    skintsocks Posts: 423 Forumite
    edited 30 December 2014 at 3:59PM
    Options
    These look nice and are much cheaper than Lush. Are they similar quality? Has anyone used both brands and would like to comment? Many thanks :)

I bought some of the pink blasters with Xmas written on them from a pharmacy nearby, for my daughter's christmas stocking. I've only ever bought from Lush before. They were really good quality - turned the bath water a lovely candy pink and the scent filled the bathroom (and landing). She thought it was lovely, and they left her skin really smooth. I've just ordered a load from the sale :)

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
  • BuyDesign
    Options

I use both Lush and Bomb Cosmetics. They are both very different and both have very strong positives. I find Bomb Cosmetics much better for dry skin especially with regard to the soaps. The Bath Bombs are a similar size to Lush but you cannot split them like the Lush bombs to maximise the number of baths you get but at the sale price can't complain. The bath creamers are small (less than an egg size) but are very softening on the skin and my favorite. Similar to Lush melting snowman. The brulees are a decent size and pop in and out of the bath for up to six uses. I know there are lots of Lush fans out there, and I am one of them, but Bomb Cosmetics in my opinion are just as good and definitely worth a try.
  • misswansea
    Options
    I love lush and was impressed with the bomb cosmetics gift I received last xmas despite being initially skeptical (not all brands are the same). It had several bombs which were as well perfumed and softening, made the bathroom nice and christmassy, a tuplip which really did last 4 baths, could probably have stretched to 6 and a soap which I don't like as much as the lush ones but has a nice scent and glitter in it so I can see whose been borrowing it!
    would be happy to receive again.
  • pinkandwhites
    Options
    Many thanks for those replies, I really appreciate your opinions. :beer:

I guess now is a good time to try some of their products - while they are in the sale! ( I like the look of their candles too. ). Thanks again.
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    had a look and will definitely be getting some as I missed the Lush sale. Thanks BuyDesign
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • poppie123
    Options
    Having never used Bomb Cosmetics before i wondered if those who do could give me some indication of the lifespan of the bath items inside the gift boxes.?
  • alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you some nice looking products and the company say they are cruelty free, must message them see if they are vegan too.
    I'd be interested to see if there are use by dates on or not for keeping some in for gifts during the year.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport