Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bery_451
    • By bery_451 19th Dec 14, 5:32 PM
    • 841Posts
    • 25Thanks
    bery_451
    0 WOW
    Passenger rights Flybe UK flight?
    • 19th Dec 14, 5:32 PM
    0 WOW
    Passenger rights Flybe UK flight? 19th Dec 14 at 5:32 PM
    I reserved a flight next Monday to Scotland and like to know if there were any delays or cancellations to my flight then what are my rights to get a full refund or full refund and extra compensation with Flybe?

If there is rights then what procedure I must go through at the airport that will aid my claim?

Also if I received short notice or something that is out of my control on the day of the flight meaning I wont be able to travel that day then do I have a right to ask for a refund? Can anyone share their experience with Flybe and their refund policy.
Page 2
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 24th Dec 14, 4:28 PM
    • 23,354 Posts
    • 9,208 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    I thought he was buying a car. But the posts are all mixed up. They dont seem to know if they live in the Midlands or Scotland.

The other thread says they want to travel from Glasgow TO Birmingham. Not the other way around.

They said they put a deposit on a car in Scotland..
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • Linzismum
    • By Linzismum 12th Oct 16, 11:03 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Linzismum
    Flybe amend flight details charges
    Just a quick post about flybe charges. I erroneously selected a box when making a booking for myself and hubby stating I was the passenger flying - WRONG! Wrong because system automatically changes 2nd name - my husband's to account holders - mine. As I'd already checked names were correct before doing this I hadn't noticed till I got confirmation email. Phoned customer service and was easily amended free of charge as I informed them within 24 hours. Nowhere on help page or on T&Cs is this indicated just states £50 per flight fee applies. Ticking this boxi must be a common mistake too as the flybe agent knew exactly what had happened. Hope this helps anyone else who makes an error when booking flybe on line
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

283Posts Today

1,710Users online

Martin's Twitter