Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 12th Apr 17, 11:50 AM
    • 2,695 Posts
    • 1,827 Thanks
    AndyPix
    I have no idea as to how Lendable is marketing itself.
    Originally posted by antrobus

On here by the looks of it
    Running with scissors since 1978
    • smun04
    • By smun04 12th Apr 17, 5:33 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    smun04
    Lendable
    Be warned they catch you. Paid three month and Capital is still the original amount. They charge exuberant fees and interest rates.
    • SnowTiger
    • By SnowTiger 12th Apr 17, 6:01 PM
    • 3,036 Posts
    • 2,000 Thanks
    SnowTiger
    Be warned they catch you. Paid three month and Capital is still the original amount. They charge exuberant fees and interest rates.
    Originally posted by smun04
    Is your loan from Lendable itself?

If they aren't able to offer you a loan themselves they push you along to a broker called Totally Money. it's anyone's guess what happens after that.
    • cj1974cr
    • By cj1974cr 15th Apr 17, 11:32 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    cj1974cr
    I've used the twice without a problem, they will also tell you if they can approve you and the APR, they only register a soft search - this is good for your credit history
    • Gerrymouse
    • By Gerrymouse 11th Sep 17, 3:51 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Gerrymouse
    Be warned --- I burnt my fingers with them .... settled the account in full after two months as they add a large sum to your capital
    Originally posted by smun04
    What do you mean they added a large sum to the capital?

thanks for clarifying as about to borrow and it seems straight forward but your comment now worrying me as I may well pay back early and it said NO repaying early fees ??
    • zx81
    • By zx81 11th Sep 17, 3:54 PM
    • 13,196 Posts
    • 13,509 Thanks
    zx81
    What do you mean they added a large sum to the capital?
    Originally posted by Gerrymouse
    More than likely they mean the interest.
    • bolton_joe
    • By bolton_joe 12th Sep 17, 12:40 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    bolton_joe
    Perfectly standard lender offering loans to customers in poor credit situations but at reasonable rates. Had dealings with these guys in the past and seemed perfectly normal. Yeah - you do have to read the small print and figure out what a P2P loan is and what the fees/interest will look like, but they are considerably cheaper than many of the other high risk loan companies and have a pretty funky website!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,033Posts Today

8,778Users online

Martin's Twitter