Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    liuyangor
    FREE £30 if you have a Interactive Investor(www.iii.co.uk) Share Account
    • 26th Nov 14, 11:29 AM
    FREE £30 if you have a Interactive Investor(www.iii.co.uk) Share Account 26th Nov 14 at 11:29 AM
    I am going to open a share/fund account with iii.co.uk. If you already have an account, you can refer me (by giving me the refer code), therefore, you and me can get £30 each.

Please post the refer code below this thread. I will use the first code if more than one refer code is posted below.

Details is as below:

http://www.iii.co.uk/our-services/shares-funds-account/refer-a-friend

For every friend you refer you'll get £30 of commission credit and your friend will get £30 of commission credit too when they open an account with Interactive Investor.

Even better you can refer up to 5 friends and you receive commission credit for each one that opens an account.

Terms and Conditions

To qualify for the ĎRefer a Friendí promotion, you, as the referrer, must hold an Interactive Investor Share and Fund and/or ISA account.
    Your friend must successfully open an Interactive Investor Share and Fund and/or ISA account and have used the promotion code supplied by you.
    The offer is capped for the referrer to the first 5 referred friends. You may to continue to refer friends but you will not receive any further commission credit. The referred party will still receive their £30 commission credit. There is no cash alternative to the commission credit.
    Accounts are opened subject to status, and not all applicants will be successful.
    In order to open an account, the referred friend will need to be a UK citizen and over 18 years of age.
    You are unable to refer yourself as a friend; any attempt to do this will invalidate this promotion.
    Customers are able to refer family members as part of this promotion.
    Commission credit will be applied after the next quarterly fee run is due. The quarterly fee is processed at the start of April, July, October and January.
    The commission credit, once applied to your account, needs be used up in the quarter it is added to your account. Any remaining commission credit will be removed from your account at the end of the quarter.
    Interactive Investor reserves the right to withdraw, or alter, this offer at any time.
    Interactive Investor reserves the right to withhold any payment due to yourself as the referrer or your friend as the referred party if we believe you are using the promotional code for commercial purposes.
    The starting date of this promotion is 04 June 2014. Applications prior to this date will not be considered for the promotion, nor will Interactive Investor backdate this offer.
    The closing date for this promotion is 30 November 2014.
Page 3
    • jadejie
    • By jadejie 3rd Oct 17, 9:49 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    jadejie
    Hi guys,

I have used the previous member's referral code.
    Please find my code below to receive your £30 free trading credit on iii

4A029028

Cheers

Originally posted by jazzy404
    Hi, is your code still active? Or does anyone have a valid code, I am looking to set up an account!
    • jazzy404
    • By jazzy404 4th Oct 17, 10:10 PM
    • 1,009 Posts
    • 274 Thanks
    jazzy404
    Yes this code is still active.
    Please go ahead and use it.

Thanks.
    • jadejie
    • By jadejie 13th Oct 17, 12:00 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    jadejie
    Thanks Jazzy404.
    Here is my code if anyone wants to use it. It expires 31 Dec 2017. Let me know if you have any questions.

25118D2C
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

495Posts Today

3,675Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin