Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    Feedback on Resolver.
    • 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    Feedback on Resolver. 10th Nov 14 at 5:48 PM
    If you've used company Resolver to submit your flight delay/cancellation claim to an airline, please let us know your feedback on the company's service below.

Resolver has a free online flight delay compensation claim system that will guide you through the process and let you know when and how to escalate automatically.

Thanks.
Page 19
    • deke777
    • By deke777 17th Dec 17, 11:57 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    deke777
    Slow Slow Slow!
    GWR through Resolver took about 15 communications over 5 months before I finally got my cheque for £22.00. Quicker walking the great Wall of China or, getting out of Hampton court Maze in a blindfold!
    • Worny
    • By Worny 12th Jan 18, 3:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Worny
    Resolver
    Hi All, do not hesitate - Use Resolver today to claim back PPI or PPI Commission.
    It is so very easy to use and certainly gets results, I have claimed PPI Commission from 3 Credit cards and one Bank for loans swelling my coffers by just under £9,000 in six weeks. DO IT NOW - Shy bairns get nowt.
    Thank you so much Martin Lewis you are truly helping the underdog.
    • JPears
    • By JPears 12th Jan 18, 3:43 PM
    • 3,402 Posts
    • 951 Thanks
    JPears
    unfortuantely you have posted on a flight delay forum....
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,146Posts Today

7,753Users online

Martin's Twitter