Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    Feedback on Resolver.
    • 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    Feedback on Resolver. 10th Nov 14 at 5:48 PM
    If you've used company Resolver to submit your flight delay/cancellation claim to an airline, please let us know your feedback on the company's service below.

Resolver has a free online flight delay compensation claim system that will guide you through the process and let you know when and how to escalate automatically.

Thanks.
Page 18
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 30th Oct 17, 9:49 AM
    • 1,014 Posts
    • 425 Thanks
    Justice13075
    Don't you just sometimes despair? This is the flight delay forum.
    • JPears
    • By JPears 30th Oct 17, 10:09 AM
    • 3,332 Posts
    • 924 Thanks
    JPears
    See Vauban's previous post. The link in PPI leads here. Perhaps we should be despairing at the forum/website controllers....?
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    • Scorpio28
    • By Scorpio28 2nd Nov 17, 10:43 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Scorpio28
    I used resolver to claim back money from my bank, it took two days and I received a payment of £1695.

Thank you so much for making it so easy, I would have never attempted to claim if it had not been so easy.
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 2nd Nov 17, 11:41 PM
    • 1,014 Posts
    • 425 Thanks
    Justice13075
    What does that have to do this forum which is for Flight Delay Compensation
    • Emmajhowe90
    • By Emmajhowe90 3rd Nov 17, 4:33 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Emmajhowe90
    Has anyone else used this and just not had a reply at all? I submitted a claim on Resolver to Alitalia airline back in September for 2 people for 2 flights (out and returning) from London to Havana - delays were both 3.5 hours each way arriving.
    On first submitting the complaint I received an automated ‘we will get back to you soon’ email, but since then I’ve escalated it every few weeks in line with what Resolver has advised and now it’s reached the highest level of escalation and nearly 2 months later I’ve not had any kind of response.
    Is this normal? Other people seem to have had claims resolved in the same week! Or at least get a response from the airline with an outcome decision.
    Has this happened to others?
    Would you suggest I ring the airline too now to follow up why I haven’t had a response? I’ve also sent them the EU air passenger rights forms from the beginning so they have all the information they need.
    • Vauban
    • By Vauban 3rd Nov 17, 7:57 PM
    • 4,712 Posts
    • 2,087 Thanks
    Vauban
    Aren't they bust?
    • Emmajhowe90
    • By Emmajhowe90 4th Nov 17, 1:07 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Emmajhowe90
    They’ve been in administration since May but still taking bookings and operating as normal while they look for a buyer. So all the time that’s going on I wouldn’t have thought that would affect my rights, until the point where they cease to exist?
    • perfect10
    • By perfect10 4th Nov 17, 9:03 AM
    • 301 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    perfect10
    This is the message that comes up when I try to use Resolver:-

The owner of www.resolver.co.uk has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.
    Entering a few comps here and there still waiting for that elusive 'big' win!!
    • User67
    • By User67 4th Nov 17, 2:46 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    User67
    Unfortunately on the PPI mis-selling page there is a direct link to this thread asking for feedback on the Resolver tool. I have just followed it with the intention of giving feedback relating to a PPI claim, as requested by the site.

Think they need to re-direct the link from the finance pages...
    • Sophie Dew
    • By Sophie Dew 15th Nov 17, 8:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sophie Dew
    I used Resolver for a delayed flybe flight that caused us to arrive over 24 hours late for our holiday. It couldn't of been easier to use. I used the email template and all I had to do was fill in a few details and within a few minutes the request for compensation email was done!! All the replys and responses are kept together in your case file so it's all to hand. Thanks to Martin Lewis and Resolver we received €1200 in compensation.
    • ElleWoods
    • By ElleWoods 16th Nov 17, 9:44 AM
    • 367 Posts
    • 635 Thanks
    ElleWoods
    I'm just starting the PPI reclaim process and have ended up here regarding Revolver. I see that there are some recommended FAQ's and 'Vauban's Guide', but I've searched the thread and can't find these. Please could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Edited to ask - am I better off using Revolver or just using the free template letters? I guess Vauban's guide might answer that question!
    • JPears
    • By JPears 16th Nov 17, 12:00 PM
    • 3,332 Posts
    • 924 Thanks
    JPears
    Unfortunately MSE have posted an incorrect link to here. and won't change it.
    This is a board for flight delays/cancellations only and has nothing to do with PPI or anything else. Vauban's guide will be of no use to you, unless you had a flight delay.
    The only link here is you can use Resolver for flight delays so people report back on how they get on using Resolver.

• drsue
    • By drsue 17th Nov 17, 5:47 PM
    • 101 Posts
    • 120 Thanks
    drsue
    Resolver total waste of time - heard nothing despite 3 escalations starting in August
    Emailed BA direct and they agreed compensation within a week. Go direct to airline - I wasted 3 months with Resolver.
    • charmed1318
    • By charmed1318 21st Nov 17, 3:04 PM
    • 182 Posts
    • 29,669 Thanks
    charmed1318
    Just wanted to shout out about Resolver.

Tried doing he PPI thing buy myself a while back with no joy.
    Then saw the 'Reclaim Packaged Bank Account Charges'

They may just 'send your complaint' but I followed the guide and, after a few messages back and forth, last week, after I got the letter from them got my £833 in my account.

So thanks MSE and Resolver
    Last edited by charmed1318; 21-11-2017 at 3:06 PM. Reason: Just saw this is for 'Flight Comp', took the link from the page on MSE I used.

• old man steve
    • By old man steve 29th Nov 17, 1:35 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    old man steve
    There seems to be a lot of back slapping over the resolver and i know you try to do good but i was very disappointed when i asked for help ? Against littlewoods last january ? When i filled out your form and sent it in and littlewoods asked for photos and proof etc ? They lost my paper work a few times and said i had not filled out the form or could not reply because i never put my email on the form but contacted me by email ? After a while i realised that it could be revolver that was the problem and not me ? And i asked you if you were having problems with littlewoods and maybe the cause of all the missing information ? You did agree with me and said littlewoods were not co,operating with you and i might be better off on my own ?with a little bit of advice as i went along ?i lost nearly £400 in food from a faulty freezer that i only had for 2 days before i reported problems and lost everything waiting for a engineer who took a week to come out and condemned the fridge freezer as a fire risk ? After inspecting and taking photos of the fridge freezer ?it looked as if work had been carried out on it before it was sent to me because of repairs and insulation tape on pipes ? I was made a few offers £10 ,£15, £25 , £35 ,and the last one was £50 they said anything over i needed receipts for the food were it named the food on the receipts that i said i lost when it defrosted on me ? Your guy told me they cannot do that and i must fight it ?because there were 20 codes for my case because paper work kept getting mislaid everything took ages 2hrs on the phone and sending registered letters so my daughter could speak on my behalf only to be told i had to be in the same room as her ? It took that long i had to pay for a taxi so she could pick my grandchildren up ? My daughter explained i was very ill and and she would have to sort it out as i got better ?they made a few offers early on one was a percentage off my fridge freezer price ? I sent them a email a few weeks ago and i told them i am to ill to fight this so i asked for the percentage and the £50 and the £15 goodwill they offered at the beginning ? Instead of agreeing they asked me to phone them via chat and they would talk it over ? Since then i have been ill again waiting for a small operation and i have had my meds doubled and if that fails im on insulin ? This is still not resolved after 11 months since i contacted resolver ? Am i your only fail
    • JPears
    • By JPears 29th Nov 17, 9:15 AM
    • 3,332 Posts
    • 924 Thanks
    JPears
    Erm...... this forum is for flight delays/cancellations.....?

• Gill Short
    • By Gill Short 1st Dec 17, 3:48 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gill Short
    Flight delay Compensation from Thomas Cook using Resolver.
    Submitted My claim through Resolver. Quick, easy and efficient. We were delayed on a flight to Turkey for over 5 hrs 3 years ago.
    Saw the free tool using Resolver on MSE website. Only took a few mins. to fill in my details. Had a reply from Airline saying my complaint was being looked at. 2 weeks later had a reply saying that my complaint had been upheld and compensation would be £720. This part was so easy, but rather sneakily they sent an e-voucher to use against another flight with them, the resolver case was closed by them before I acknowledged that this was acceptable or not. I kept sending message after message to TC through Resolver. I was unaware that the case was closed. Rang TC to inform them, that we wanted to be paid in cash, not an e-voucher, as is our right. TC agreed and sent a bank transfer that was received a week later. So I would like to send Resolver my Thanks, for their part in this claim and would recommend Resolver to anyone thinking about making a claim. I'm Delighted with the service.
    Kind Regards. Gilsey.
    • Clur57
    • By Clur57 6th Dec 17, 11:32 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Clur57
    Resolver on bank charges
    I pay £25.00 a month for my account which has added benefits which I have never used. I went into my bank on the Tuesday to ask if I could switch accounts and they said yes. I was under the impression that I had to have this account because I wanted an overdraft.
    I used Resolver on the 29th Nov to look into bank charges for my Lloyds account,
    Lloyds bank rang on the 1st Dec at 19.00 to go over my details and complaint and rang back at 21.30 to tell me my complaint had been upheld and I will be refunded the costs. The money was in my account on the 5th Dec.
    I then went onto the resolver website and closed my case.
    It was easy and free.
    • JPears
    • By JPears 6th Dec 17, 12:10 PM
    • 3,332 Posts
    • 924 Thanks
    JPears
    Ermm, yet agian this a forum for flight delays/cancellations.
    Anyone know how we can contact an admin to get the incorrect link removed?

• AdyBaby
    • By AdyBaby 8th Dec 17, 10:46 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AdyBaby
    Virgin Atlantic will not deal with it !
    I used Resolver to pursue a flight delay claim against Virgin Atlantic.
    After several weeks they told me that they would not deal with communications via this tool .
    I corresponded via my own email address and received my payment within a week !
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,042Posts Today

7,655Users online

Martin's Twitter