Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    Feedback on Resolver.
    • 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    Feedback on Resolver. 10th Nov 14 at 5:48 PM
    If you've used company Resolver to submit your flight delay/cancellation claim to an airline, please let us know your feedback on the company's service below.

Resolver has a free online flight delay compensation claim system that will guide you through the process and let you know when and how to escalate automatically.

Thanks.
Page 17
    • phyllisgrant
    • By phyllisgrant 15th Sep 17, 1:05 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    phyllisgrant
    Resolver do not reply. They simply send your complaint to the company. If you don't get any joy from the company, you can then "escalate" your enquiry.
    What Resolver does is package up all the correspondence you have sent and received and then you can either send the "package" to the FOS with one of their complaint forms attached, or print the whole thing up and send it Recorded Delivery to the FOS.

This what I have done.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 21st Sep 17, 12:41 PM
    • 19,304 Posts
    • 9,413 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    I tried using Resolver starting November 2016 and have asked them to lookinto a complaint I had with Booking Dot Com regarding an apartment I had booked and paid for but never been able to access. I have sent messages asking for any updates regarding my case but the only replies i have had were to advertise their services. This is still ongoing and it does not fill me with hope for a resolution thorugh Resolver.
    I then sent a complaint about Resolver itself stating that I had not had any joy or even reply about my Booking dot com complaint and have surprisingly not heared anything about this.
    Originally posted by Clive999
    I know you posted this almost a month ago, but I wanted to point out that you don't appear to realise that Resolver does not offer a fully supported complaint resolution service.

Resolver is basically just an E-Mail template to aid you in making your own complaint.

The service does not undertake to represent you, nor will anyone at Resolver "look into" any complaints you might have made.

You really cannot complain about a free E-Mail service if you've simply received no response from the recipient.
    Nor is Resolver somehow liable if you've not since received updates about the status of your complaint(s)

Any additional complaint about the handling of your concerns should go to the recipient of the complaint, not Resolver. As such, I'm not surprised you heard nothing back from Resolver.

If you've not had a response from Booking.com, I recommend you write to them directly. Non receipt is always a risk when using a third party to complain in this manner.
    Last edited by Moneyineptitude; 21-09-2017 at 3:14 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,893Posts Today

3,889Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin