Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    Feedback on Resolver.
    • 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    Feedback on Resolver. 10th Nov 14 at 5:48 PM
    If you've used company Resolver to submit your flight delay/cancellation claim to an airline, please let us know your feedback on the company's service below.

Resolver has a free online flight delay compensation claim system that will guide you through the process and let you know when and how to escalate automatically.

Thanks.
Page 15
    • Charlie Change
    • By Charlie Change 3rd Apr 17, 11:19 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Charlie Change
    Resolver - not worked for me
    Sadly, it's not worked for me. Opened case in 2015, no updates save for the occasional email seeking good feedback, case closed in January 2017 without any explanation why or what had happened. I would have appreciated at least their telling me that I did not have a good case and why.

Ah well.

Charlie.
    • 111KAB
    • By 111KAB 3rd Apr 17, 11:51 AM
    • 3,628 Posts
    • 1,477 Thanks
    111KAB
    Sadly, it's not worked for me. Opened case in 2015, no updates save for the occasional email seeking good feedback, case closed in January 2017 without any explanation why or what had happened. I would have appreciated at least their telling me that I did not have a good case and why.

Ah well.

Charlie.
    Originally posted by Charlie Change

If a flight delay case why not put details on here (or more importantly relevant airline thread) and see what other posters have to say. At the end of the day better to use a no win no fee for around 70% of your dues rather than walking away.
    • lynn1954
    • By lynn1954 12th Apr 17, 5:19 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lynn1954
    mrs lynn clarke
    Hi, I thought I would email you about resolver, firstly they have got through to the companies I reported, but, the companies are saying they cannot continue with any claim because resolver as put a mask on email addresses, I know they resolver want to keep everyting in files using their own email adresses but its not half creating problems for me could you please explain this?
    • skydog
    • By skydog 20th Apr 17, 3:27 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    skydog
    Does Resolver resolve anything?
    I submitted a cancellation claim to KLM via Resolver, waited a month, absolutely no response. Escalated the claim. Again no response. Went to KLM via their Facebook page - they say they only handle complaints via their customer support page. So have I wasted a month and more for nothing?
    • Vauban
    • By Vauban 20th Apr 17, 3:51 PM
    • 4,671 Posts
    • 2,071 Thanks
    Vauban
    I submitted a cancellation claim to KLM via Resolver, waited a month, absolutely no response. Escalated the claim. Again no response. Went to KLM via their Facebook page - they say they only handle complaints via their customer support page. So have I wasted a month and more for nothing?
    Originally posted by skydog
    Yep. Resolver does nothing - absolutely nothing - that you claiming directly from the airline wouldn't do.
    • Bal77
    • By Bal77 28th Jun 17, 11:13 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bal77
    ppi
    hi, Im new to this forum and not even sure im in the right place but does anyone now if you can make one application via resolver and send the form to several lenders rather than completing the form for every individual lender. ps IT is also not my strong point thanks in advance
    • gooner18
    • By gooner18 28th Jun 17, 11:19 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 54 Thanks
    gooner18
    Resolver worked for me
    Just to say Resolver managed to get £2000 back on a kitchen I had installed from B&Q fab Kitchen cowboy fitter "Which approved my eye".!
    • flashback4
    • By flashback4 7th Jul 17, 10:34 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flashback4
    Resolver
    Used Resolver to complain about a mis sold Gold account from Lloyds/TSB. Got a reply saying they could not uphold my complaint. I contacted the Financial Ombudsman who said I could put in a complaint through them but don't hold out much hope as they don't often win the case. So what is the point?
    • Vauban
    • By Vauban 7th Jul 17, 10:56 AM
    • 4,671 Posts
    • 2,071 Thanks
    Vauban
    Lenders, kitchens and bank accounts - but not aeroplanes...
    • batch_2001
    • By batch_2001 9th Jul 17, 10:21 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    batch_2001
    edit: never mind, silly comment answered!
    Last edited by batch_2001; 09-07-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    • Donegal_Paul
    • By Donegal_Paul 21st Jul 17, 10:15 AM
    • 204 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    Donegal_Paul
    Hi all, just to say that Ive been put onto resolver about PPI via the wife and just had a reply from TESCO who I believe I had a credit card with years ago (over 10) but theyve said that they dont enter into email correspondence about it and I have to talk to them.
    However as it's soooo long ago i have literally no details anymore, I guess I just have to accept that? Or wait the 2 months before escalating to the ombudsman?
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 21st Jul 17, 10:25 AM
    • 984 Posts
    • 421 Thanks
    Justice13075
    This forum is for Flight Delays please re-post on the appropriate thread
    • Donegal_Paul
    • By Donegal_Paul 23rd Jul 17, 2:01 PM
    • 204 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    Donegal_Paul
    Very helpful I followed the link from the resolver article on here at http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/resolver where it says resolver feedback at the bottom and this is where it took me.

I'll leave though and do some more searching as its not obvious where I can post about this.
    • Avocette
    • By Avocette 27th Jul 17, 8:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Avocette
    I used Resolver via MSE three months ago to claim for a flight delay. I've not heard a dicky bird since, either from Resolver or the airline (Jet2}.
    • Tyzap
    • By Tyzap 27th Jul 17, 9:02 PM
    • 984 Posts
    • 496 Thanks
    Tyzap
    I used Resolver via MSE three months ago to claim for a flight delay. I've not heard a dicky bird since, either from Resolver or the airline (Jet2}.
    Originally posted by Avocette
    If you would like to post your details on the Jet2 thread you'll find many willing helpers with much combined experience of J2.

Good luck.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide.
    • fedupwith everything
    • By fedupwith everything 2nd Aug 17, 12:34 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    fedupwith everything
    No reply
    I sent a claim off via resolver with reference to a package LLoyds bank sold me sometime in the 90s I really do feel a was sold a dud on this one more so than the PPI claim I made However with less than a week to go until I intend to contact FSA I have had no contact at all from Lloyds not even an acknowledgment. Has any one else had this?
    • Vauban
    • By Vauban 2nd Aug 17, 12:46 PM
    • 4,671 Posts
    • 2,071 Thanks
    Vauban
    I sent a claim off via resolver with reference to a package LLoyds bank sold me sometime in the 90s I really do feel a was sold a dud on this one more so than the PPI claim I made However with less than a week to go until I intend to contact FSA I have had no contact at all from Lloyds not even an acknowledgment. Has any one else had this?
    Originally posted by fedupwith everything
    You've posted on the flight delay compensation forum.
    • Mike888888
    • By Mike888888 10th Aug 17, 7:53 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mike888888
    Wasted lots of time with this app!
    Didn't get me anywhere, just keeps escalating to nothing !!
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 10th Aug 17, 7:54 PM
    • 984 Posts
    • 421 Thanks
    Justice13075
    If it is a flight delay resolver question please post your flight details
    • Mickinthetoon
    • By Mickinthetoon 14th Aug 17, 10:18 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mickinthetoon
    British Airways
    I used Resolver in June 2017
    Filled all the details ticked all the boxes and waited
    Got a reply from B A a day later saying they had received my complaint and would keep me informed
    1st they refused saying I was not fly with B A on that day or flight, however they said if I was not satisfied, could I scan and send the boarding pass to them as proof, thankfully I had kept all of the passes and sent them off, a few weeks later I received a cheque for £536
    Thanks Resolver for making this so so easy
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

273Posts Today

1,378Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin