Ar rejected blacklisted for life

Today the FOS rejected my complainet and said it is fair to show red AR markers on my credit file for 18. Plus years if you in the bottom per cent of the population you are some one not worth worry in about

Comments

• What are you on about?
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Better to stick to one thread. Or people won't follow the tale.
  • Did not want to add to the success on ar had a debt since 2007 with mbna on an arrangment to pay reported in red every month on my credit file took a complanet to fos to try and have a default backdated put on the account for 2008 as you can see from my other post 7 years on can not get a bank account with cheque book or even a phone account been told by the nation wide will never get anything why it shows red on arrangement in arrears will not leave my credit file till 2025 feels like blacklisting for life been suggested I stop paying till default added now seems un fair when been paying for 7 .5 years on arrangement then it will be 6 to 7 years
  • rh41
    rh41 Posts: 77 Forumite
    dumpyboy wrote: »
    Did not want to add to the success on ar had a debt since 2007 with mbna on an arrangment to pay reported in red every month on my credit file took a complanet to fos to try and have a default backdated put on the account for 2008 as you can see from my other post 7 years on can not get a bank account with cheque book or even a phone account been told by the nation wide will never get anything why it shows red on arrangement in arrears will not leave my credit file till 2025 feels like blacklisting for life been suggested I stop paying till default added now seems un fair when been paying for 7 .5 years on arrangement then it will be 6 to 7 years

Try using a full stop. A nightmare to read...
  • rh41 wrote: »
    Try using a full stop. A nightmare to read...

Yes guess I am
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Forumite
    An adjudicator decision or an appeal to an actual ombudsman?
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • Adjudicator told me got to present new information to go ant further
  • how did you present your case? What argument did you give to default?
  • I was put in an unfair agreement obtain by threading court action where 7 other accounts I had with other people default have all gone from my credit file all pay but one and yet mbna is still there reporting red in arrears nearly 8 years on with a very large balance
  • dumpyboy wrote: »
    I was put in an unfair agreement obtain by threading court action where 7 other accounts I had with other people default have all gone from my credit file all pay but one and yet mbna is still there reporting red in arrears nearly 8 years on with a very large balance

I think thats where you perhaps have gone wrong, rather than arguing what the others did you could perhaps approach it giving the Information commsioner guidlines on when a default should be issued, Your new information to appeal could be these guidelines, Dunno though
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure