Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    papworth
    Verified by Visa problems - anyone else?
    • 18th Jul 07, 1:01 PM
    Verified by Visa problems - anyone else? 18th Jul 07 at 1:01 PM
    Well this has never worked for me insisting that my date of birth is wrong. I phoned my bank on 5/7/07 and was told my DOB was wrong on a saver account and that this would be corrected. However the DOB was correct on my current account to which the visa debit card is linked. Today, they have removed the 'verify later' button so I cannot shop online at all without verifying the card and it refuses to verify the card stating my DOB is incorrect!!! 45 minutes on the phone to the bank and they have told me it is a software error which was corrected this morning - NOT!! If they had a known software error then why remove the 'verify later' button?? Now I am waiting for them to come back to me and I can't finish my Tesco shop GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

670Posts Today

6,198Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin