Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Vauban
    • By Vauban 19th Aug 14, 9:51 PM
    • 4,606Posts
    • 2,039Thanks
    Vauban
    Comments Needed: Draft Guide to Claiming Flight Delay Compensation
    • 19th Aug 14, 9:51 PM
    Comments Needed: Draft Guide to Claiming Flight Delay Compensation 19th Aug 14 at 9:51 PM
    Update from 1 November: I have revised the guide, following the Supreme Court's decisions on Huzar and Dawson. I have also updated with some other developments since the Guide was first written.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6hmpy5ysxpck6k/Vauban%27s Guide to Claiming Flight Delay Compensation.pdf?dl=0

As ever, happy to take on board any comments and keep revising.

Perhaps it's too much to hope, but maybe this guide might not be needed for too much longer? Here's hoping!

PtLV

Edit: I have fixed the link!
    Last edited by Vauban; 25-11-2015 at 8:47 AM.
Page 9
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 15th Feb 16, 3:41 PM
    • 889 Posts
    • 403 Thanks
    Justice13075
    misternesty your flight was U2 7284 have done a check on the Bott & Co website they say you are due 250euro per passenger although there were a lot of cancellations and delays that day. Read vaubans guide and send a notice/letter before action. Everything you need is in the guide. Good luck
    Last edited by Justice13075; 15-02-2016 at 3:53 PM.
    • JPears
    • By JPears 17th Feb 16, 8:51 AM
    • 2,879 Posts
    • 812 Thanks
    JPears
    bumped house keeping
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    • JPears
    • By JPears 14th Mar 16, 1:24 PM
    • 2,879 Posts
    • 812 Thanks
    JPears
    bumped housekeeping
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    • jenn1ewest1
    • By jenn1ewest1 7th Apr 16, 9:01 PM
    • 130 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    jenn1ewest1
    Thank you Vauban your Link has been really useful
    • NoviceAngel
    • By NoviceAngel 10th Jun 16, 10:16 PM
    • 1,842 Posts
    • 558 Thanks
    NoviceAngel
    Bumped because this thread seems to have been forgotten about - this is in my view is the most important thread on MSE flight delay forums ? Speak now if you have a different opinion? Or continue to post in it, as i hear links in sigs to it are no longer allowed

Cheers,

NoviceAngel
    Last edited by NoviceAngel; 10-06-2016 at 10:19 PM.
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!
    If I've helped you, please help us HERE!
    • Daniel34628
    • By Daniel34628 16th Jun 17, 1:42 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Daniel34628
    Hi!
    How long can a flight delay complain been made in?
    • Alan Bowen
    • By Alan Bowen 16th Jun 17, 1:47 PM
    • 2,884 Posts
    • 1,455 Thanks
    Alan Bowen
    You have 6 years in England and Wales, 5 years in Scotland. If you are approaching the end of the period, start writing as no claim no fee businesses will not take them and the day you reach the deadline without having issued legal proceedings, your claim is gone
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,904Posts Today

8,175Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin