Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 8th May 16, 12:47 PM
    • 15,050 Posts
    • 21,386 Thanks
    antrobus
    Hi,

I am new to the forum. I saw an interesting ad the other day on FB about this Via Buy credit card (top-up). I tried to check if it is related in any way to Mastercard but I could find any info about trust.
    Seems interesting but I don't know if it is a scam or not.
    Anyone tried it or heard anything on that?
    Originally posted by CarmenSan
    ViaBuy is prepaid Mastercard issued by PPRO Financial Ltd.

PPRO Financial Ltd is a UK registered company, OK really England and Wales (No 07653641) and is an FCA registered Authorised Electronic Money Institution.

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000m4IX4AAM

Looks legitimate.

...Having looked at your website (with contact details hidden by DomainsByProxy.com) I'm not surprised your account was blocked.

You're listed as President/CEO: "Baron Louis Forino of Little Staughton Knight of Malta and Templar of England". What???...
    Originally posted by SnowTiger
    On the other hand, that looks like a sure fire 100% scam.

Mr Louis or Luigi Forino (he is an Italian national resident in France) has a history on this interweb of ours, which appears to consist of accusing other people of being scammers whilst claiming to run some vast oil company that does not exist.

P.S. Being the Baron of Little Straughton is just something that requires a little cash.
    http://nobility.co.uk/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=6
    • domino1478
    • By domino1478 18th May 16, 11:10 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    domino1478
    class action against viabuy
    I suggest starting a class action against viabuy as there are more and more people who have been duped by this organisation . the more we are the lower the fees and the greatest chance of getting our money back !!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,676Posts Today

6,647Users online

Martin's Twitter