Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 16th Jul 14, 1:09 PM
    • 371Posts
    • 115Thanks
    MallRat
    iSoftStone
    • 16th Jul 14, 1:09 PM
    iSoftStone 16th Jul 14 at 1:09 PM
    Anyone taking the iSoftStone exam this weekend?!

I've just downloaded the guidelines, and am currently trying to summon the strength to start reading them..
Page 33
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 16th Jun 17, 7:34 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi

Has anyone been yet this month?

Cheers
    • AO78
    • By AO78 16th Jun 17, 10:14 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    AO78
    No, but my bank is showing it as pending, which probably means I'll get it Monday.
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 19th Jun 17, 7:40 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Just got paid!
    • leviatan_velvet
    • By leviatan_velvet 9th Jul 17, 7:04 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    leviatan_velvet
    Hellooooo fellow co-workers!! Been working in ISS for 2 years, I have a question: any of you have worked while travelling abroad? I´m not sure if there is any issue about that, working while in other country or if we are able to take a rest? I´m afraid about this as I will be travelling and I want to continue having this job upon my return
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 11th Jul 17, 9:22 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    Hi guys, is there some Italian ?? Here they renewed the one-month contract for now and wanted to know if anyone had news about it. Thank you
    • billy*bob
    • By billy*bob 11th Jul 17, 4:37 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    billy*bob
    Hellooooo fellow co-workers!! Been working in ISS for 2 years, I have a question: any of you have worked while travelling abroad? I´m not sure if there is any issue about that, working while in other country or if we are able to take a rest? I´m afraid about this as I will be travelling and I want to continue having this job upon my return
    Originally posted by leviatan_velvet
    Hi! I doubt it would be possible to work whilst travelling abroad as the role is market/country specific. I've taken a break for two weeks for a holiday with no problem (obviously without pay though!). I'm not sure how much time they would let you take off, but it may be worth asking the project manager?
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 17th Jul 17, 9:39 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    Hi Guys, did you receive the june payment?? Thanks
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 18th Jul 17, 7:39 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi

Still waiting to get paid as well
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 18th Jul 17, 7:54 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Anyone in the UK on Web5/Freshness news been paid yet?
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 18th Jul 17, 11:04 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    thanks guys
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 19th Jul 17, 7:35 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Just got paid!
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 19th Jul 17, 4:32 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    just got paid!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

848Posts Today

7,201Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin