Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 16th Jul 14, 1:09 PM
    • 396Posts
    • 121Thanks
    MallRat
    iSoftStone
    • 16th Jul 14, 1:09 PM
    iSoftStone 16th Jul 14 at 1:09 PM
    Anyone taking the iSoftStone exam this weekend?!

I've just downloaded the guidelines, and am currently trying to summon the strength to start reading them..
Page 33
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 16th Jun 17, 7:34 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi

Has anyone been yet this month?

Cheers
    • AO78
    • By AO78 16th Jun 17, 10:14 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    AO78
    No, but my bank is showing it as pending, which probably means I'll get it Monday.
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 19th Jun 17, 7:40 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Just got paid!
    • leviatan_velvet
    • By leviatan_velvet 9th Jul 17, 7:04 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    leviatan_velvet
    Hellooooo fellow co-workers!! Been working in ISS for 2 years, I have a question: any of you have worked while travelling abroad? I´m not sure if there is any issue about that, working while in other country or if we are able to take a rest? I´m afraid about this as I will be travelling and I want to continue having this job upon my return
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 11th Jul 17, 9:22 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    Hi guys, is there some Italian ?? Here they renewed the one-month contract for now and wanted to know if anyone had news about it. Thank you
    • billy*bob
    • By billy*bob 11th Jul 17, 4:37 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    billy*bob
    Hellooooo fellow co-workers!! Been working in ISS for 2 years, I have a question: any of you have worked while travelling abroad? I´m not sure if there is any issue about that, working while in other country or if we are able to take a rest? I´m afraid about this as I will be travelling and I want to continue having this job upon my return
    Originally posted by leviatan_velvet
    Hi! I doubt it would be possible to work whilst travelling abroad as the role is market/country specific. I've taken a break for two weeks for a holiday with no problem (obviously without pay though!). I'm not sure how much time they would let you take off, but it may be worth asking the project manager?
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 17th Jul 17, 9:39 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    Hi Guys, did you receive the june payment?? Thanks
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 18th Jul 17, 7:39 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi

Still waiting to get paid as well
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 18th Jul 17, 7:54 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Anyone in the UK on Web5/Freshness news been paid yet?
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 18th Jul 17, 11:04 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    thanks guys
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 19th Jul 17, 7:35 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Just got paid!
    • marcolizi
    • By marcolizi 19th Jul 17, 4:32 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    marcolizi
    just got paid!!
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 3rd Aug 17, 7:16 PM
    • 396 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    MallRat
    Anyone from the Fresh news project around? If so, do YOU understand what's going on with our hours..?
    • extraJam
    • By extraJam 24th Aug 17, 9:58 PM
    • 154 Posts
    • 62 Thanks
    extraJam
    Anyone from the Fresh news project around? If so, do YOU understand what's going on with our hours..?
    Originally posted by MallRat
    Yes, still here I'm guessing by now everyone's used to the new system, it's a bit odd isn't it. I don't like how there basically isn't any chance to work in evenings any more but actually I've done more hours this month than I usually do because so far the work has been steady. So sort of good, sort of bad..
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 29th Aug 17, 7:08 PM
    • 396 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    MallRat
    Yes, still here I'm guessing by now everyone's used to the new system, it's a bit odd isn't it. I don't like how there basically isn't any chance to work in evenings any more but actually I've done more hours this month than I usually do because so far the work has been steady. So sort of good, sort of bad..
    Originally posted by extraJam
    Sorry, just seen this. Was annoyed when I posted as I'd got the "daily hours reached" message after only 1.5 hours of working. Then emailed the current PM to find out what was going on, only to be told there wasn't a cap, and that we can work up to 4 hours per day. I'd assumed those emails we used to get every morning meant we'd all been allocated a certain number of hours for that day, and therefore someone else must've hoovered up some of mine before I'd got the chance.. Only apparently that's not what the emails meant..? Anyway, things seem to have improved a bit since. And yeah, it seems to be a matter of getting the hours in as early as possible. Am still getting the cap message occasionally, but usually around the time of day I'm about to stop working anyway. So, am only getting a little less work than I used to overall at the moment.
    • leviatan_velvet
    • By leviatan_velvet 5th Sep 17, 9:15 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    leviatan_velvet
    Thanks for your reply!! In other thread I read that somebody didnt´work for 1 month, and just asked to reactived the account.

Hi! I doubt it would be possible to work whilst travelling abroad as the role is market/country specific. I've taken a break for two weeks for a holiday with no problem (obviously without pay though!). I'm not sure how much time they would let you take off, but it may be worth asking the project manager?
    Originally posted by billy*bob
    • leviatan_velvet
    • By leviatan_velvet 6th Sep 17, 8:51 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    leviatan_velvet
    Hellooo again! I´ve been working with ISS for 2 years, most of the time on W5, but I have done also FN and lately Fresh Intent. 90% of the time I have reached the higher rate and my record is working 12 hours per day. (Yes, this is my only job). Nevertheless it seems they are reducing the hours in our market. So I´m thinking in apply for one of the other available companies to compensate the loss.

Here in my country the options are: 1.- ABH with Social Media Evaluator, Web Search Evaluator (I have read you can´t do this with both companies at the same time), Localizer and Crowdsourcing. 2..- Leapforce with Search Engine Evaluator.

Do you have any idea which of these options it´s worth it?
    • leviatan_velvet
    • By leviatan_velvet 6th Sep 17, 8:54 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    leviatan_velvet
    OK, thanks. Looking at the latest metrics, the main issue for me is the RPH. I can only put this down to being on a "older" laptop. Certainly not lack of experience, as I've been doing this role for coming up to 2 years now, and also did it for a year with Appen before that. So, even if I worked my !!!! off to do the number of hours I needed to qualify, I'd still likely lose out due to my speed being a couple of points below the requirement.

Just been feeling a bit fed up and undervalued recently with the minimum wage now going up to £7.50. So, if there were a load of us stuck on this lower rate (despite doing exactly the same job/passing the metrics each week), I thought we could possibly get together as a group and approach them. Either to ask for some sort of "pay equality", or whether they could switch the payment to US dollars or something..

Luckily, I am also with one of the other SEE companies as well, which IS paying us a decent rate.
    May I know which is the other company you are working for?
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 6th Sep 17, 10:50 AM
    • 396 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    MallRat
    So, am only getting a little less work than I used to overall at the moment.
    After saying this, I actually managed to work the most hours last month in coming up to 2 years. Not sure how though. Oh, and I also achieved the higher pay rate for the first time ever, despite working one hour less than the requirements.

Hellooo again! I´ve been working with ISS for 2 years, most of the time on W5, but I have done also FN and lately Fresh Intent. 90% of the time I have reached the higher rate and my record is working 12 hours per day.
    Reading this earlier, I thought you'd said you worked 12 hours per day EVERY day, and honestly couldn't understand how without your hands falling off and going blind.

May I know which is the other company you are working for?
    Will PM you.
    • leviatan_velvet
    • By leviatan_velvet 6th Sep 17, 8:58 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    leviatan_velvet

Reading this earlier, I thought you'd said you worked 12 hours per day EVERY day, and honestly couldn't understand how without your hands falling off and going blind.
    Well, occasionally I have worked 10 hours per day during 5 days in a row, at the beginning my hands hurt, but later they got used to it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

36Posts Today

3,490Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin