Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmd4eva
    • By jmd4eva 6th Apr 13, 8:48 AM
    • 202Posts
    • 389Thanks
    jmd4eva
    Earn between £8 and £15 by testing websites with WhatUsersDo.com
    • 6th Apr 13, 8:48 AM
    Earn between £8 and £15 by testing websites with WhatUsersDo.com 6th Apr 13 at 8:48 AM
    Hi there!

We've been using WhatUsersDo to earn money by testing websites on your computer, on mobile phones and tablets!

They pay £8 for each test, which takes about 15 minutes, and pay out each month by PayPal. They are a UK company and have great support too. I've earned £76 in the last month alone, can screenshot it if you want some proof too!

However, like all the mystery shopping assignments, its first-come-first-served and tests can come through at any time of the day or night.

You can visit this link to sign up:

http://app.whatusersdo.com/UpNF

(Referral is £2 for the first completed test that each referred person completes)

Let me know if you have any questions!

PLEASE NOTE: WUD now only pay £8 per test (PC or Mobile) no longer paying £15 for mobile.

Sorry, I should also have mentioned: when you do a test, it runs a java applet that records your screen and you need a microphone to speak your thoughts as you follow instructions and complete a test. The applet is is safe and only runs when you are doing a test.it doesn't "install' any software or anything like that!
    Last edited by jmd4eva; 27-01-2016 at 8:04 PM. Reason: Adding info
Page 3
    • MidlandsofEngland
    • By MidlandsofEngland 14th May 16, 10:35 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MidlandsofEngland
    How many tests?
    How many tests have people been getting recently, both mobile and normal? I had one through almost as soon as I signed up, which encouraged me, but then nothing for the last week. Had invitation to Mobile testing but discovered my old iPhone can't support the software :-( Would buy a cheap tablet (£30 refurb) if I knew it'd be worth it in terms of numbers of mobile tests. From last couple of posts here it seems that the number of available tests has maybe declined in last ?year ? Thank you.
    • Rosscal
    • By Rosscal 20th May 16, 11:56 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    Rosscal
    How many tests have people been getting recently, both mobile and normal? I had one through almost as soon as I signed up, which encouraged me, but then nothing for the last week. Had invitation to Mobile testing but discovered my old iPhone can't support the software :-( Would buy a cheap tablet (£30 refurb) if I knew it'd be worth it in terms of numbers of mobile tests. From last couple of posts here it seems that the number of available tests has maybe declined in last ?year ? Thank you.
    Originally posted by MidlandsofEngland
    Hi,

I just had 2 mobile tests tonight. last one I had was a few weeks ago and it was rejected for not completing it. I messaged about that because I couldn't complete it because the app I was to test didn't work. disappointing waste of time and not had any support regarding it. Due my first payment next week though for my first test and next payment in June i'm due £18 (extra £2 thanks to the person who signed up with my referral code )

I have also been screened out of a lot of tests also, and something tests go online without an email notification so might be worth logging in now and again to check but don't go out of your way.

hope this helps
    • vitamin_joe
    • By vitamin_joe 11th Jul 16, 6:02 PM
    • 564 Posts
    • 786 Thanks
    vitamin_joe
    Anyone know how long you get to accept a test? I was out when I got the email, so I rushed home, but missed the window of opportunity...

edit- I emailed the help team, and they can't put a figure on it. First come first served.
    Last edited by vitamin_joe; 13-07-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    • boypacer
    • By boypacer 22nd Jul 16, 9:41 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    boypacer
    Whatusersdo.com rocks
    I can heartily recommend whatusersdo, I'm making about £50 a month with it, they're reliable and tests regularly come in. They did recently reject one of my tests in error, I contacted them and they put it right.

Here's my referral code if you'd like to give it a go: 164542 (I get £2 per signup)
    • coollittlew
    • By coollittlew 20th Aug 16, 5:01 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    coollittlew
    I have recently signed up using Boypacer's referral code above, been accepted and already done my first test. It was actually quite fun and didn't take too long, and look forward to doing many more.

Here is my referral code: 178232 - I will get £2 for each signup so thanks in advance.
    • Cherrycoco
    • By Cherrycoco 13th Sep 16, 1:45 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Cherrycoco
    Whatusersdo.com one of the better ones!
    I signed up last night using coollittlew's referral code above, I completed the practice test successfully with the help of the tutorial which I'd highly advise you watch prior to completing the test, once I'd done this I found the task to be very straight forward. I was then sent an email at 7 this morning with my first test, I was also advised that I would receive more regular tests once I'd completed my advanced profile, done that and now looking forward to my next test!

PS I've tried a wide range of online sites over the years most of which reward you with a few pennies or points for quite a chunk of your time, it would take a long time to accumulate just £5-10 so I'm now narrowing down the sites I use. I don't have a lot of time spare as I share my time looking after my human family aswell as unwanted and neglected small animals. This is something I'm very passionate about but vet bills etc all mount up, we don't ask or receive any financial assistance of any kind and everything comes from our own earnings therefore I find sites like whatusersdo.com ideal for earning some much needed extra funds as the payout is good and for much less of my time (pay out is currently £8 per test which takes on average 15-20 mins to complete) with an added bonus that once accepted you also receive a referral code, share this here and via facebook etc and you'll receive £2 for each person that signs up using your code.

If you'd also like to give it a try here's my referral code: 182061 (I will receive £2 for each sign up so thankyou in advance)
    • AnonymousTester
    • By AnonymousTester 9th Nov 16, 8:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AnonymousTester
    So far so good!
    Hi,

I joined as a tester just over two weeks ago using the referral code above.

Since then I have received 6 test invites. I was screened out of 3 of them and not quick enough for 1 but have completed 2. They are currently both still showing as "completed, unrated" (i.e. not yet "approved") but payment dates are listed. I am not sure how long the approval process usually takes? I was also invited to join the mobile panel but was told I don't have a compatible device (windows phones are not compatible).

I won't be fully convinced until I get the money, but so far so good!

My referral code is 187027 if you'd like to give it a try. Thanks in advance
    • sevenup11
    • By sevenup11 9th Nov 16, 10:25 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    sevenup11
    I have used your referrers code
    • cmcavon
    • By cmcavon 2nd Jan 17, 9:16 AM
    • 310 Posts
    • 676 Thanks
    cmcavon
    Reviving an old thread here but I've had two jobs emailed overnight so it's worth signing up today or logging in if you've already joined. They're paying £5 each now for about 10 mins "work".

https://app.whatusersdo.com/apply?referral=191848
    Making £1,000 plus every month from home
    • t*ovi
    • By t*ovi 13th Jan 17, 5:45 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    t*ovi
    Has anybody successfully joined using a chromebook?
    • kattybunny
    • By kattybunny 14th Jan 17, 11:34 AM
    • 184 Posts
    • 253 Thanks
    kattybunny
    It's a great website! I have earned about £500 with them since starting in April.

Even though they have reduced the payment from £8 to £5, I seem to get invites more frequently and the test themselves tend to last 5-10 mins, whereas previously they lasted 15-20 minutes.

Here's my referral link if anybody would like to join :
    https://app.whatusersdo.com/apply?referral=81287

Or, alternatively, here is my referral code: 81287

Good luck and happy earning!
    • anactuary
    • By anactuary 5th Feb 17, 10:37 AM
    • 621 Posts
    • 157 Thanks
    anactuary
    I have recently signed up using the referral code above, been accepted and already done my first test and had two other invites that I didn't qualify for. If you've got a smartphone and tablet as well, you should get more invites.

Here is my referral code: 196763 - I will get £2 for each signup so thanks in advance.

Here's the link if you prefer: https://app.whatusersdo.com/apply?referral=196763

Give it a try. Many thanks.
    • Scarlett
    • By Scarlett 24th Feb 17, 1:50 PM
    • 268 Posts
    • 546 Thanks
    Scarlett
    I've just set up an account using the above referral code from anactuary.

EDIT: my referral link is: https://app.whatusersdo.com/apply?referral=201122 or enter code 201122.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Scarlett; 24-02-2017 at 8:22 PM.
    • lilacshoes
    • By lilacshoes 26th Feb 17, 4:38 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 1,279 Thanks
    lilacshoes
    I've just signed up but got a message stated I needed to download software to do the video audition. I was redirected to the download software option which I selected. A new page opened but then the screen remained blank and no further software options appeared, so I can't do the audition. Does anyone have any ideas how to get over this stumbling block because I really would like to try this site.
    Thanks
    • AnonymousTester
    • By AnonymousTester 12th Apr 17, 6:53 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    AnonymousTester
    You could try a different browser perhaps or email users@whatusersdo.com. I contacted them about a faulty test on that address once and they replied within 24 hours.

As a general update to my post above, since joining last October (shortly before the reward was reduced) I have received 38 test invites. I didn't get there quick enough for 16, was screened out for 17 and have completed 5. [Though some of the screenouts were due to me ticking the "prefer not to answer" option on the question, and I hadn't exactly been rushing to my computer on receiving the invites.] I'd still recommend giving it a go! Thank you to those who used my referrers code.
    • RebekahR
    • By RebekahR 25th Apr 17, 4:11 PM
    • 5,519 Posts
    • 13,811 Thanks
    RebekahR
    Can you pause a test if you need to?
    • rosturra
    • By rosturra 1st May 17, 9:01 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rosturra
    I joined recently. I wonder if the title of this thread can be changed. The standard fee is £5, £8 seems to be history! And it takes a good 20m, as there is initial faff (choosing task, testing sound levels etc).
    One needs to concentrate, and dedicated to the task in question. As you are being recorded. So not ideal when multitasking!
    • epicben
    • By epicben 19th May 17, 11:16 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    epicben
    Price
    Cost anything to test the websites?
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 19th May 17, 12:03 PM
    • 31,207 Posts
    • 36,903 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Cost anything to test the websites?
    Originally posted by epicben

nothing at all
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,599Posts Today

6,692Users online

Martin's Twitter