Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Somerset
    Mitsubishi Pajero Insurance - Any Recommendations ?
    • 12th Jul 07, 5:13 PM
    Mitsubishi Pajero Insurance - Any Recommendations ? 12th Jul 07 at 5:13 PM
    I'm planning on buying a Pajero, 1993 to 1996. I did a search on confused.com to see what premiums would be but ...... I only got one quote. Ok I've only got 2 years ncb but the majority of the reasons for refusal to quote was ' does not insure Japanese imports '. These aren't that unusual surely, I've searched on ebay and there are hundreds for sale. So anyone got any idea's or recommendation on other insurers to approach, who maybe confused.com don't include ? Just out of interest the one quote I got was for 300 odd, so wasn't too bad ...... but it's not very mse to accept the first ( or in this case ) only quote offered.:rolleyes:
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

340Posts Today

1,488Users online

Martin's Twitter