Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jun 14, 4:26 PM
    • 12,215Posts
    • 39,261Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review
    • 25th Jun 14, 4:26 PM
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review 25th Jun 14 at 4:26 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

BzzAgent is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

The old thread was over 340 pages long so it's time for a new thread.

Thanks to stuartmck for the original thread.

Old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1053593
    Original thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=411325

BzzAgent is a company that deals in 'Word Of Mouth' marketing.
    You register and they send you free samples of products and all you have to do is tell all your friends/family/colleagues what you though of them.

You then do Bzz reports and share on facebook and twitter.

They want to know how many people you told and their reactions etc

Sometimes campaigns can come thick and fast and sometimes you can wait weeks/months or at one point a few years ago some of us waited a year in between campaigns so dont be disappointed if you dont receive something all of the time. Since Tesco took them over, the campaigns do seem to be more often in my opinion.

To read more and sign up : https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 16
    • hammers81uk
    • By hammers81uk 19th May 17, 10:35 PM
    • 103 Posts
    • 361 Thanks
    hammers81uk
    Full bottle, 700ml along with a whiskey glass, glass straw, cherry cola and cherries, plus ice cube tray, can't wait to try it!
    • Miró
    • By Miró 5th Jul 17, 6:40 PM
    • 5,391 Posts
    • 22,421 Thanks
    Miró
    New campaign for a Shredded Wheat Multigrain cereal
    Earth cannot be flat...if it was cats would have knocked everything off by now
    • yasminec
    • By yasminec 6th Jul 17, 12:26 PM
    • 566 Posts
    • 145 Thanks
    yasminec
    Not had a trial for a few years
    • Queenriderbrekke
    • By Queenriderbrekke 7th Jul 17, 2:18 PM
    • 5,363 Posts
    • 51,078 Thanks
    Queenriderbrekke
    Hadn't had a trial for about 2 years, today had an email for the shredded wheat campaign
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
    • LadyH
    • By LadyH 7th Jul 17, 5:02 PM
    • 2,113 Posts
    • 1,563 Thanks
    LadyH
    Hadn't had a trial for about 2 years, today had an email for the shredded wheat campaign
    Originally posted by Queenriderbrekke
    Ditto.
    • Lord Percypercy
    • By Lord Percypercy 19th Jul 17, 11:13 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Lord Percypercy
    I've come to realise that they don't really want me. No invites in over a year despite doing surveys the day they are posted...

Been with them since 2007 (10 years!) but they are after clients I guess so people with many many friends on FB will always trump people who only have real friends as friends on FB. I don't know

Just feels like loyalty means nothing. We helped them get off the ground back in 2007 yet we are being sidelined as we don't have the social media presence

Sign of the times?...hope my son and daughter don't disown me next 😂😂😂😂
    • hammers81uk
    • By hammers81uk 19th Jul 17, 12:23 PM
    • 103 Posts
    • 361 Thanks
    hammers81uk
    Of course it is all about social media for them and places like them, that is how the market has moved on and rightly they would people to use those platforms as the best way of getting the word out.
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 19th Jul 17, 2:38 PM
    • 12,143 Posts
    • 11,484 Thanks
    jenniewb
    I've come to realise that they don't really want me. No invites in over a year despite doing surveys the day they are posted...

Been with them since 2007 (10 years!) but they are after clients I guess so people with many many friends on FB will always trump people who only have real friends as friends on FB. I don't know

Just feels like loyalty means nothing. We helped them get off the ground back in 2007 yet we are being sidelined as we don't have the social media presence

Sign of the times?...hope my son and daughter don't disown me next 😂😂😂😂
    Originally posted by Lord Percypercy

They gave up on me too I think- I don't do Facebook (I got bored of it, it just got filled with people who felt their lives were so interesting and wanted to share their dinner plate with me) most of my friends tbh are also not on Facebook any more.

I get the feeling my issue was most likely because I forgot to feed back on some Nescafe they sent me. I hated it. I didn't tell my friends I hated it because we're all sort-of-coffee-snobs and though I was willing to give it a chance (I drink the Azera stuff or Kenko which are both instants so I don't have an issue with instants) but it was just not something I liked.
    I knew my friends would be able to spot it a mile off and they did. My family don't drink coffee so I had no use for the Nescafe and didn't feed anything back because I get the feeling their looking for happy stories not "I turned everyone off your brand btw stories).

I did intend on emailing them to let them know but then I ended up in hospital for a few weeks and it sort of wasn't a prority after that. I've not heard from them since.
    • perfect10
    • By perfect10 20th Jul 17, 11:14 AM
    • 297 Posts
    • 273 Thanks
    perfect10
    I.ve not had a trial for ages, I think the last was the Jacobs cracker crisps. I found them far too strong flavoured so was hard to rave about them!!
    Entering a few comps here and there still waiting for that elusive 'big' win!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

134Posts Today

1,067Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin