Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jun 14, 4:26 PM
    • 12,312Posts
    • 39,415Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review
    • 25th Jun 14, 4:26 PM
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review 25th Jun 14 at 4:26 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

BzzAgent is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

The old thread was over 340 pages long so it's time for a new thread.

Thanks to stuartmck for the original thread.

Old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1053593
    Original thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=411325

BzzAgent is a company that deals in 'Word Of Mouth' marketing.
    You register and they send you free samples of products and all you have to do is tell all your friends/family/colleagues what you though of them.

You then do Bzz reports and share on facebook and twitter.

They want to know how many people you told and their reactions etc

Sometimes campaigns can come thick and fast and sometimes you can wait weeks/months or at one point a few years ago some of us waited a year in between campaigns so dont be disappointed if you dont receive something all of the time. Since Tesco took them over, the campaigns do seem to be more often in my opinion.

To read more and sign up : https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 15
    • kez1234
    • By kez1234 17th Aug 16, 9:01 AM
    • 1,852 Posts
    • 2,980 Thanks
    kez1234
    bzzagent
    don't get invites anymore
    • ChattyBear
    • By ChattyBear 17th Aug 16, 4:41 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    ChattyBear
    I signed up about 6 weeks ago and in that time I have already had some aftershave; just signed up to a new campaign which I hope to be part of and will be for quite an expensive shaver. So far I only have positive things to say about the website and highly rate and recommend it.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Aug 16, 4:44 AM
    • 12,312 Posts
    • 39,415 Thanks
    sarah1972
    just signed up to a new campaign which I hope to be part of and will be for quite an expensive shaver. .
    Originally posted by ChattyBear
    You get invited to campaigns so you would know already if you were in or not?
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 18th Aug 16, 1:13 PM
    • 12,158 Posts
    • 11,489 Thanks
    jenniewb
    You get invited to campaigns so you would know already if you were in or not?
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    No, it's an invitation to apply, there are many times for example that I and others have applied and then not gotten through and so don't take part in the trial. I wish it were just as easy as an invitation to take part!
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Aug 16, 1:30 PM
    • 12,312 Posts
    • 39,415 Thanks
    sarah1972
    No, it's an invitation to apply, there are many times for example that I and others have applied and then not gotten through and so don't take part in the trial. I wish it were just as easy as an invitation to take part!
    Originally posted by jenniewb
    I have never ever in all the years had an invitation to apply, how weird?

I just get an email saying do I want in or not which is what I had the other day for the washing liquid and then I just confirm my delivery address.
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 20th Aug 16, 4:31 AM
    • 12,158 Posts
    • 11,489 Thanks
    jenniewb
    I have never ever in all the years had an invitation to apply, how weird?

I just get an email saying do I want in or not which is what I had the other day for the washing liquid and then I just confirm my delivery address.
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    I've had several this year I've missed out on, and the latest (for Persil) allowed me to apply then wished me luck... Maybe they just have a list of preferential candidates and I'm not on the list :/
    • JanineB
    • By JanineB 22nd Aug 16, 11:12 AM
    • 178 Posts
    • 121 Thanks
    JanineB
    I was just accepted into a trial for a skin cream
    0% Debt: £7167.38 - Aim to clear by Feb 2020
    Savings: £4009.971 - Aim to reach 10K

365 Savings Challenge - £24.85
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 22nd Aug 16, 6:21 PM
    • 1,674 Posts
    • 660 Thanks
    paul2louise
    I got a hellmans trial. ��
    • anto164
    • By anto164 24th Aug 16, 10:48 AM
    • 106 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    anto164
    I got accepted onto a Braun Series 9 9290cc mens shaver. Arrived yesterday - Best sample to date, especially as it's Braun's top of the range new face shaver and i was in the market for one anyway!
    • wiorika
    • By wiorika 25th Aug 16, 5:27 PM
    • 372 Posts
    • 437 Thanks
    wiorika
    I received my Neutrogena pack so excited, didnt get invites for a year and now ive had 3 trials in 2 months!
    • CrazyKitten
    • By CrazyKitten 25th Aug 16, 9:56 PM
    • 105 Posts
    • 227 Thanks
    CrazyKitten
    L'Oreal Pure Clay mask campaign for me! Really lovely products
    Comp Wins on Twitter to Date: 20 Prizes!
    £2015 in 2015: £2193
    £2016 in 2016: £2135.14
    Savings Fund : £2100/£10,000
    • now a mum&skint
    • By now a mum&skint 30th Aug 16, 3:24 AM
    • 2,207 Posts
    • 8,033 Thanks
    now a mum&skint
    I was an agent and had a few campaigns, hadn't logged on for a while, went to sign in and my details were no longer on their database, have just reapplied, so here's hoping, I miss the fun of buzz agent campaigns.
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600)

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 21st Mar 17, 6:30 PM
    • 4,036 Posts
    • 8,559 Thanks
    minimad1970
    I've just had an invite to a Nescafe campaign, first one in ages.
    • cassieclaire
    • By cassieclaire 21st Mar 17, 6:48 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 52 Thanks
    cassieclaire
    me too i ve got nescafe.
    • FLA27
    • By FLA27 21st Mar 17, 8:50 PM
    • 292 Posts
    • 682 Thanks
    FLA27
    Another Nescafe here too. Last one was for L'oreal face masks last year, so first one for me in a while.
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 22nd Mar 17, 10:46 PM
    • 1,674 Posts
    • 660 Thanks
    paul2louise
    Anyone got the calpol and care vapour plug.
    Just wondering how i am supposed to do this campaign.
    No option for bzz reports, just facebook, twitter, instagram and says

"Share a photo to Facebook of your favourite little bed-head and include the Calpol® Soothe & Care Vapour Plug in the photos or mention it in your post."

It wont let me post without a photo. Its dark in the bedroom and tou cant really see anything and tbh i dont want to post a picture of my ds asleep in bed on public media.

What are others doing for this campaign.
    • frenchfancy89
    • By frenchfancy89 22nd Mar 17, 11:16 PM
    • 94 Posts
    • 4,938 Thanks
    frenchfancy89
    I've recently signed up to the sally hansen nail polish campaign, has anyone else received theirs yet? it says 2 days until campaign starts, but not received anything yet
    • hammers81uk
    • By hammers81uk 19th May 17, 2:46 PM
    • 104 Posts
    • 362 Thanks
    hammers81uk
    Just been accepted on a Whiskey one for Naked Grouse!
    • djjunk
    • By djjunk 19th May 17, 6:10 PM
    • 287 Posts
    • 1,117 Thanks
    djjunk
    I'm on the Flip and Dip by Philadelphia. I can't wait to try!
    • djjunk
    • By djjunk 19th May 17, 6:11 PM
    • 287 Posts
    • 1,117 Thanks
    djjunk
    Just been accepted on a Whiskey one for Naked Grouse!
    Originally posted by hammers81uk
    Do you know if it's a full bottle or a sample/miniature?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

151Posts Today

1,500Users online

Martin's Twitter