Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Fibabe
    Next Clearance outlet sale!
    • 11th Jul 07, 11:41 AM
    Next Clearance outlet sale! 11th Jul 07 at 11:41 AM
    I went into the Next clearance outlet at Lakeside yesterday and saw at the back of the shop they had closed off an area and had started marking down loads of clothes to 3, 2 and 1.

Unfortunately they weren't for sale at the time but a sign in the window stated that they were closing early today (Wednesday). I'm guessing that this is so that they can set all the store up with the new lower prices.

I know that they reduce all their stock to silly prices to clear space for the new sale stock coming through. I'd recommended getting down to your local store early tomorrow. It's just a shame that I will be working and won't be able to go.

Make sure you get a bargain or ten on my behalf!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,682Posts Today

7,525Users online

Martin's Twitter