All Boxed Up beauty products promotions

Options

Comments

• princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Mine has arrived & I love it, can't wait to start using them!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Pleut wrote: »
    My Telegraph box arrived today but leaked everywhere. I want to write to them to complain but don't know what to say/how to phrase it. Any suggestions ladies?

Just drop them an e-mail and say which items leaked/ask if they would kindly replace the box. Their Customer Service team are extremely helpful, so really no need to do more than tell them so they can sort it out for you.
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,615 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mine has leaked too.
    In my case the Pecksniffs "Happy" leaked over everything and I would guess the box was at some point stored upside down.

I sent them a photo and said I'd be happy with an alternative (as the 2/3rd left MAY be useable).

It would be a good idea for them to put THIS SIDE UP on their boxes if they have these kind of "jars".
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    That was what leaked for me as well. They emailed back pretty quickly saying they'd sent a replacement product for me :)

(What with all of these leaks they might think it through next time :P)
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • Pun
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    lisyloo wrote: »
    Mine has leaked too.
    In my case the Pecksniffs "Happy" leaked over everything and I would guess the box was at some point stored upside down.

It would be a good idea for them to put THIS SIDE UP on their boxes if they have these kind of "jars".

You seriously think Royal Mail would follow that instruction...?
  • lisyloo
    Options
    You seriously think Royal Mail would follow that instruction...?

Yes.
    Maybe I have nicer posties than you do :-)
  • Pun
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    lisyloo wrote: »
    Yes.
    Maybe I have nicer posties than you do :-)

Unfortunately it passes through a lot of other hands during the delivery process, so the damage is likely to have been done long before it gets near a local postman. Mechanised sorting has a lot to answer for...
  • Middlestitch
    Options
    Pun wrote: »
    Unfortunately it passes through a lot of other hands during the delivery process, so the damage is likely to have been done long before it gets near a local postman. Mechanised sorting has a lot to answer for...

Doesn't it just!! Wonderful idea that Royal Mail would actually follow an instruction to keep something one particular way up...they certainly didn't manage it with a floral delivery I received recently, with entirely predictable results.
  • lisyloo
    Options
    Ok but expecting them to follow instructions is a lot more reasonable than expecting them to follow NO instructions isn't it?
    I don't think they should be expected to guess so the sender needs to package the items properly.
    For some of you it may be no big deal get a replacement, but I'll have to make a special journey and there's only 6 hours a week I can get to the depot. Some people can't get parcels at work and have neighbours that work too.

I think it's great they are replacing, but their failed packaging will be inconvenient for some.
  • vinegarvera
    Options
    Paid for mine 1st August, no communication, no order, no response to emails.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure