Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    samthorley
    Winzy - Search and Win
    • 8th Jul 07, 12:00 PM
    Winzy - Search and Win 8th Jul 07 at 12:00 PM
    Winzy is a search engine where you can win free prizes. Every search on Winzy is a chance to win! Just use Winzy to search the web, the same way you would use any other search engine. If youre a winner, you will see an alert to let you know what youve won.

It seems to be like wabbadabba, but it seems as if they give out more prizes here.

I have just joined, if people would like to sign up, please do so using my referral link here

Non referral link here

Joining through my referral means i win what you win

Thanks
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 8th Jul 07, 12:05 PM
    • 28,567 Posts
    • 32,215 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 8th Jul 07, 12:05 PM
    • 8th Jul 07, 12:05 PM
    already a referral thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=485788

you can only tag on the end of that one
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

226Posts Today

1,314Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin