Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 21st Apr 14, 12:12 AM
    • 5,712Posts
    • 13,116Thanks
    mellymoo74
    talk me down please
    • 21st Apr 14, 12:12 AM
    talk me down please 21st Apr 14 at 12:12 AM
    Ok 10 years ago me and OH took MIL and Aunty away the plan was during this break we would invite em to the wedding.
    Before we could they stormed off and refused to answer any of my OHs calls.
    OH tried to get them to talk didn't happen and the wedding went ahead.
    Eventually OH and MIL are reconciled 2 years on another argument is provoked eventually reconciled then a big bust up about her not being at our wedding then reconciled rinse and repeat.
    MIL has been diagnosed with terminal cancer we have been ensuring she has company food etc (regular visits) I went to her appointment with her last Fri then last Sat OH goes around to see her and the wedding row was provoked again she went in for an op Mon telling OHs sister the auntie nephews etc to not tell my OH she was in or the ward or when the op was.
    OH is upset so I get the hospital info so at least we can find out how she is.
    We went to see her at the hospital on Fri aft and discovered shed been discharged in the morning.
    Still not called OH no contact nothing.
    I am livid my OH has been beside themselves and deeply upset (which is the intention) she can't even allow people to say she is ok.
    So how do I keep my OH on a nice even keel and stop myself from telling her off?
Page 164
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 8th Feb 18, 10:15 AM
    • 5,712 Posts
    • 13,116 Thanks
    mellymoo74

One of the reasons I achieve nothing
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 23rd Feb 18, 11:35 AM
    • 5,712 Posts
    • 13,116 Thanks
    mellymoo74
    So time for a whinge

Having to redo OHs PIP that's 12 months early
    HA will be turning our car park into a road so parking will be right by our Windows meaning no privacy this is an issue for guess who?
    He's back to pre hospital levels of anxiety but with added night terrors.

Hospital again in Sunday for lung appointment (breathing in stomach acid and having your lungs moved to get to your oesophagus cause lung damage)
    • tunathe cat
    • By tunathe cat 24th Feb 18, 7:51 AM
    • 341 Posts
    • 1,359 Thanks
    tunathe cat
    [QUOTE=mellymoo74;73925365]So time for a whinge

It is not letting me post why? it keeps repeating not enough characters so just adding a few more words!!!!!!

Mel Hugs honey wishing you strength for the next journey of benefit applications - its a nightmare the system is rigged to set up to fail. Even the staff in the job centre have difficulty understanding the system! Red tape of HA and councils . Then the icing on top of the cake NHS and trying to find the correct path for hubby!

You and I dont just have a T shirt for struggling with the above we have a complete wardrobe !

Baby steps / big girls knickers/ smile and fake it! Will be sitting in the same carriage as yourself keeping you company for the next stage of this journey!

Love the photos of your furbies pm me anytime
    Andrea x

Having to redo OHs PIP that's 12 months early
    HA will be turning our car park into a road so parking will be right by our Windows meaning no privacy this is an issue for guess who?
    He's back to pre hospital levels of anxiety but with added night terrors.

Hospital again in Sunday for lung appointment (breathing in stomach acid and having your lungs moved to get to your

Mel Hugs honey wishing you strength for the next journey of benefit applications - its a nightmare the system is rigged to set up to fail. Even the staff in the job centre have difficulty understanding the system! Red tape of HA and councils . Then the icing on top of the cake NHS and trying to find the correct path for hubby!

You and I dont just have a T shirt for struggling with the above we have a complete wardrobe !

Baby steps / big girls knickers/ smile and fake it! Will be sitting in the same carriage as yourself keeping you company for the next stage of this journey!

Love the photos of your furbies pm me anytime
    Andrea x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

207Posts Today

1,486Users online

Martin's Twitter