Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    thinkginge
    0 WOW
    i just joined consumer pulse!!!!
    • 5th Jul 07, 7:36 PM
    0 WOW
    i just joined consumer pulse!!!! 5th Jul 07 at 7:36 PM
    hi there

have just joined consumer pulse after being emailed by test and vote that i had been selected to join. AM SO EXCITED how sad! just mad 15500 points from entering some shopping i've already done this week. am a boots tart as well! lol. it said on the faqs that you can claim vouchers the day after your points are added, but how long do the vouchers usually take? can you claim lots at the same time or one a go? lol if the vouchers im after are out of stock, does the site tell you that?

thanks for your help in advance, searched the site, but could only find the odd post mentioning consumer pulse, not one dedicated to it.
    my boots and tesco addictions are costing me a fortune
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    am tackling my debt cant bury head in sand any longer:confused:
    april 08 : £1600
    may 08 : £1243
Page 76
    • redfox
    • By redfox 5th Dec 16, 10:15 PM
    • 12,032 Posts
    • 34,680 Thanks
    redfox
    Did anyone get their missing points reinstated?
    Originally posted by daydream_believer
    no, not yet and no further response after the standard one they sent on Nov 26th saying "We are aware of this issue and are currently working on resolving this. Please bear with us. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured we will ensure that your points are accurate on our records."

Well they aren't and even adding new ones isn't getting recorded correctly (that's if you ever manage to enter the details in the first place which is very hit and miss!)

It is one almighty mess. They have botched it up so badly and now don't seem able, or willing, to correct it. I really despair of it all now.
    • thacky
    • By thacky 8th Dec 16, 11:35 AM
    • 128 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    thacky
    Did anyone get their missing points reinstated?

I never even had a reply to the email i sent them
    Originally posted by daydream_believer
    Yes, I wrote down what my points should be, email back saying they would be sorted within 24/48 hrs, just checked and they have been added, no quibbles. Pleased so far. Just hope that the 5 items I have to put on this week go through no problem along with the weekly points!
    • daydream_believer
    • By daydream_believer 9th Dec 16, 10:03 PM
    • 205 Posts
    • 350 Thanks
    daydream_believer
    Yes, I wrote down what my points should be, email back saying they would be sorted within 24/48 hrs, just checked and they have been added, no quibbles. Pleased so far. Just hope that the 5 items I have to put on this week go through no problem along with the weekly points!
    Originally posted by thacky
    Just checked mine again and they have now been re-added but i never got a reply to my email that i sent when it first happened.
    • Girl Overboard
    • By Girl Overboard 10th Dec 16, 4:32 PM
    • 111 Posts
    • 133 Thanks
    Girl Overboard
    Brilliant. They've finally emailed me to say my wrongly deducted points have been returned. Sure enough they've added 6,500 points to my account today. But then immediately afterwards they've deducted another 4,500 points. I give up.
    • bluffer
    • By bluffer 11th Dec 16, 4:36 PM
    • 412 Posts
    • 243 Thanks
    bluffer
    just looked at my stmt and they have taken 4000 from me in the last month so i will be asking whats going on.

also anyone having issues inputting their purchases? i cant answer the bottom three questions when putting in the purchase details
    • London50
    • By London50 11th Dec 16, 5:05 PM
    • 1,502 Posts
    • 1,421 Thanks
    London50
    I have had problems with putting in purchases on Windows 10 for a couple of weeks but find it ok with Edge.
    Once again I do think these problems have been brought on themselves with this new server/website and we are the ones loosing out. I had 6000 points removed through as they say wrong points moved over from one to another but they have only returned 1000 and say that this is now correct. I am not happy about it but as it is a reasonable way to get reward vouchers I think I will suffer the loss.
    • ~~Diane~~
    • By ~~Diane~~ 11th Dec 16, 5:10 PM
    • 758 Posts
    • 2,304 Thanks
    ~~Diane~~
    I finally had an email yesterday, all the points bar 100 have been added.

Thank you for your continued participation in Consumer Pulse.

Over the last month we have experienced some problems with the migration to our new website and we appreciate this may have caused some difficulties.

As part of this, points were wrongfully deducted from your account. This has now been corrected and points were awarded today.
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
    • smeeth
    • By smeeth 11th Dec 16, 10:21 PM
    • 510 Posts
    • 3,535 Thanks
    smeeth
    Mine seems to be correct now so I cashed out what I could quickly!
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!
    • bluffer
    • By bluffer 12th Dec 16, 5:20 PM
    • 412 Posts
    • 243 Thanks
    bluffer
    I have had problems with putting in purchases on Windows 10 for a couple of weeks but find it ok with Edge.
    Once again I do think these problems have been brought on themselves with this new server/website and we are the ones loosing out. I had 6000 points removed through as they say wrong points moved over from one to another but they have only returned 1000 and say that this is now correct. I am not happy about it but as it is a reasonable way to get reward vouchers I think I will suffer the loss.
    Originally posted by London50
    tried it in firefox, chrome and edge and same result in all of them
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 13th Dec 16, 2:44 AM
    • 12,157 Posts
    • 11,489 Thanks
    jenniewb
    tried it in firefox, chrome and edge and same result in all of them
    Originally posted by bluffer
    I had this problem twice (the second time happened after they had an update and what was previously fixed went wrong again).

The first time I was advised to unattach the bookmark I had for the panel, manually add it again after clicking the link to the panel sent in the weekly email but NOT via the bookmark.

The second time I found that I had to cancel all the purchases I had yet to add (I had them ready to fill, all in a long list having selected which I needed to add). Once I'd deleted/cancelled them all, I re-added and the forms showed in full. Really don't understand why that worked, but it did. I was using Chome at the time if it's any help.
    • itm2
    • By itm2 11th Jan 17, 1:02 PM
    • 642 Posts
    • 116 Thanks
    itm2
    How long do ConsumerPulse take to send out vouchers?
    Does anyone have recent experience of ordering reward vouchers from consumerpulse.co.uk. I just ordered some Currys vouchers and was wondering how long I'd have to wait
    • netimka
    • By netimka 11th Jan 17, 10:00 PM
    • 1,711 Posts
    • 37,818 Thanks
    netimka
    Does anyone have recent experience of ordering reward vouchers from consumerpulse.co.uk. I just ordered some Currys vouchers and was wondering how long I'd have to wait
    Originally posted by itm2
    I always get them in 5 days or so ... hth
    This will be mine in 2009 member's club no. 359 Cash £1000+, Holiday, Handbag
    Aug wins: The Good The Bad The Weird On Blu-ray~Benecol Bag for Life

• London50
    • By London50 12th Jan 17, 3:34 PM
    • 1,502 Posts
    • 1,421 Thanks
    London50
    As above, they state 5 working days and max I have waited is 7 working days.
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 15th Jan 17, 12:52 AM
    • 12,157 Posts
    • 11,489 Thanks
    jenniewb
    Originally posted by itm2
    Mine took almost 2 weeks to arrive- despite being above the £100 mark (normally sent signed for delivery when over £50). But this was before Christmas. No idea if anyone else had a similarly long wait during the same time.
    • smeeth
    • By smeeth 15th Jan 17, 10:26 AM
    • 510 Posts
    • 3,535 Thanks
    smeeth
    I had about 2 weeks to wait in the same timeframe jenniewb and only for a £10 voucher.. 2 weeks is pretty normal when I order from them, never arrives in 1.
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!
    • bellasis
    • By bellasis 12th Jun 17, 2:58 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bellasis
    Both our daughter and ourselves are members of Consumer Pulse and over the weekend we registered purchases but found at the end that it stated that we had been credited with no points. As these were the first purchases this month points should have been credited. Have emailed to see if there is a problem at their end but wondered if anyone else was having the same problem.
    • London50
    • By London50 12th Jun 17, 3:16 PM
    • 1,502 Posts
    • 1,421 Thanks
    London50
    Yes I have the same situation but when I checked the points history it shows that last week I was awarded double points {one set on 4 th and the same on the 5th}
    This has happened a couple of times since they changed to the new web people so I will expect it to happen now and then.
    • ~~Diane~~
    • By ~~Diane~~ 12th Jun 17, 6:48 PM
    • 758 Posts
    • 2,304 Thanks
    ~~Diane~~
    Same has happened to me, I should have received 3,000pts for inputs on Thursday but just got 500pts weekly checkout. I did email but no reply yet. I also took a screen shot just incase they disagree.
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
    • daydream_believer
    • By daydream_believer 13th Jun 17, 9:13 PM
    • 205 Posts
    • 350 Thanks
    daydream_believer
    I have just tried to log in and the following message pops up:

'Your account is temporarily disabled due to a brute force attack'

Has anyone else had this?
    • London50
    • By London50 13th Jun 17, 10:55 PM
    • 1,502 Posts
    • 1,421 Thanks
    London50
    Working OK for me both on Google and Edge :0)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,193Posts Today

9,616Users online

Martin's Twitter