Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Breast Cancer Survivor
    • By Breast Cancer Survivor 12th Apr 14, 5:06 PM
    • 10,055Posts
    • 26,602Thanks
    Breast Cancer Survivor
    The new thoughts of the day thread
    • 12th Apr 14, 5:06 PM
    The new thoughts of the day thread 12th Apr 14 at 5:06 PM
    I thought i'd start a new fresh thread seeing as the old one was quite long & was started in January 2013. Hopefully this one will be a bit more lively.

Anyway my thought for the day is why are teenage girls more selfish than teenage boys (imo)? I swear Meg has caused me so much hassle compared to either of my boys & seems to think the world revolves around her.

I've been to Milton Keynes shopping today & omg it was so busy, i'm so glad I live in a small town as we don't get traffic jams.

I hope everyone is well & having a lovely weekend.
    I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.
    Lucille Ball
Page 54
    • Vickimichelle
    • By Vickimichelle 11th Sep 17, 1:40 PM
    • 1,567 Posts
    • 5,873 Thanks
    Vickimichelle
    I'm feeling anxious about my hospital appointment this afternoon. I've had lots of problems with my abdomen effecting my mobility & keep getting pains that feel like hernias popping out. My ultrasound report says my left rectus abdominal muscles have been removed making my bowels poke through but my surgeon says they didn't remove any muscles. I'm not sure what to make of any of it & worried I'm going to need more surgery. I've already had 12 surgeries & each time it seems to leave me worse off.
    • colinw
    • By colinw 11th Sep 17, 3:50 PM
    • 49,930 Posts
    • 136,562 Thanks
    colinw
    I'm feeling anxious about my hospital appointment this afternoon. I've had lots of problems with my abdomen effecting my mobility & keep getting pains that feel like hernias popping out. My ultrasound report says my left rectus abdominal muscles have been removed making my bowels poke through but my surgeon says they didn't remove any muscles. I'm not sure what to make of any of it & worried I'm going to need more surgery. I've already had 12 surgeries & each time it seems to leave me worse off.
    Originally posted by Vickimichelle
    Good Luck with appointment Vicki
    • pipkin71
    • By pipkin71 11th Sep 17, 6:38 PM
    • 18,850 Posts
    • 82,746 Thanks
    pipkin71
    Originally posted by Vickimichelle
    Good luck with your appointment x
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
    • Vickimichelle
    • By Vickimichelle 24th Sep 17, 12:54 AM
    • 1,567 Posts
    • 5,873 Thanks
    Vickimichelle
    Appointment wasn't as bad as I thought, I'm now on the waiting list & can have key hole surgery for my hernia.

Feeling really proud of both my boys as they both got started of the week certificates from school Friday
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,297Posts Today

8,467Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin