Make Money With Bubblews

Comments

• Okay, nearly 12 hours later and I'm now up to $2.84, but the site was virtually unusable late in the afternoon, so I'll persevere and see how it goes for the rest of the week, need to start thinking of more things to talk about.

One thing I saw someone mention is that if you include a photo you get more likes, one of the posts I've put up includes a photo I took of a pancake a few weeks ago and it's getting quite a few comments and likes so if possible include a picture with your posts :)
  • $1.19 after 12 views. I am slightly disappointed to be honest as I thought it was an interesting and topical article! Although as you say the site is very unreliable and spends huge swathes of time down.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 March 2014 at 10:51AM
    Four posts in, and the site wants to ignore me. Can't log in.

No confirmation of signup e-mail, no e-mail advising of problems, yet the site allowed me to complete four posts yesterday, and showed a bank balance for them.

I would use 'contact us', but for the fact that says "we will respond within 86 days" .....
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    $1.19 after 12 views. I am slightly disappointed to be honest as I thought it was an interesting and topical article! Although as you say the site is very unreliable and spends huge swathes of time down.

The idea is you connect with people and get more likes that way - the more people that recognise your name in their news feed as being a 'giver' the more likey they will click on it and like your page.

On my 3rd day now and on $6.3 :-) Aiming for $2 a day still so already passed todays aim.

I've made a few 'friends' to...you really have to start on a like for like basis so people are more inclined to help you out, content helps to - more to get commets then anything, you'll find people like anything but if you have a catchy picture / content people will more likey to get involved with it.
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • Kayalana99
    edited 23 March 2014 at 1:26PM
    googler wrote: »
    Four posts in, and the site wants to ignore me. Can't log in.

No confirmation of signup e-mail, no e-mail advising of problems, yet the site allowed me to complete four posts yesterday, and showed a bank balance for them.

I would use 'contact us', but for the fact that says "we will respond within 86 days" .....

Stupid question but are you using the right username? I kept trying to use Kayalana99 and it let me in once I rememberd my bubble username. Whoops...:rotfl:

I have seen a few posts complaining about not getting paid which is a bit worring tho...but their isn't any 'I've been waiting 2 weeks' its more like it's 3 days over due kind of posts.

(Psst and it's 86hours not days)
  • I noticed the same thing Kay, but I'm still under $5 so if it starts becoming a regular complaint then I might pause on posting and see what happens, don't want to get to close to $50 and then find it's gone down the plug XD
  • googler
    Kayalana99 wrote: »
    (Psst and it's 86hours not days)

Doh. That's what I get for reading it in the middle of last night and posting this morning.....
  • googler
    Kayalana99 wrote: »
    Stupid question but are you using the right username? I kept trying to use Kayalana99 and it let me in once I rememberd my bubble username. Whoops...

Yes, but there's no way I can check this, because as I pointed out, there was no confirmation of signup e-mail delivered..... if there was, it would typically include the login name, etc etc
  • Kayalana99
    edited 23 March 2014 at 3:05PM
    Oh well if anyone wants to be refered feel free to PM me...it's only 20cents but hey...every little helps lol.

I think we might be connected Phile lol? I don't know how to check but I am sure I've liked a few of your posts.

ETA: Yes we are lol
    googler wrote: »
    Yes, but there's no way I can check this, because as I pointed out, there was no confirmation of signup e-mail delivered..... if there was, it would typically include the login name, etc etc

Ah :/
  • Googler - I didn't get a confirmation email with my username/password but I did get a "Welcome to Bubblews" email, I've noticed quite a few sites nowadays don't include your username/password details, I assume because recent security lapses by other companies make it easier for hackers to get your email address and password and from there can get other details?

Kay- That doesn't surprise me XD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport