Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 4
  • BenefitMaster
    It has been confirmed that the 42 year old man arrested on Sunday was released without charge yesterday afternoon and will face no charges (NFA) in relation to this matter.
    Originally posted by parkingpeople2
    That doesn't concur with information I have. However, the information I have is now covered under the Contempt of Court Act 1981.
    • Lazos
    • By Lazos 18th Mar 14, 10:36 AM
    • 93 Posts
    • 99 Thanks
    Lazos
    To play devils advocate, they are a self-admittedly PPC(Which gives them a snippet of credit) and their three posts can't really be called troll-like.

Going from BM's post, I think you're right that we should just wait for news from now on.
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 18th Mar 14, 10:45 AM
    • 7,155 Posts
    • 6,202 Thanks
    The Deep
    But we know that person is a PPC troll, I wouldn't believe them if they said it was raining unless I checked myself.

No, all we know is that they work for a PPC.

I think most on here are happy enough to wait for news as and when there is something we can believe.
    Originally posted by tykesi
    Indeed, we had to wait ages for the Huhne/Price trials, the truth came out eventually. We are still waiting for Constance Briscoe to be tried.
  • ParkingIdiot
    I don't think anyone is really interested in what the charges are brought against the individual.

What we all want to know is 'Is it a ParkingEye employee?'

Can you tell us that?
    Last edited by ParkingIdiot; 18-03-2014 at 12:06 PM.
  • spacey2012
    I would say the "Joke" is on you, us "nut jobs" use the law to point out that your "honest lot" do not follow the law.

If that makes us Nut jobs, what does it make your lot.
    Be happy...
  • BenefitMaster
    I don't think anyone is really interested in what the charges are brought against the individual.

Can you tell us that?
    Originally posted by ParkingIdiot
    The arestee was NOT a ParkingEye employee.
  • Custard Pie
    I thought everyone would like to know that yesterday evening Greater Manchester Police arrested a 42 year old man in the Manchester area on suspicion of sending a malicious communication contrary to the Communications Act 2003 which resulted in PE's barrister not attending the court hearing

Will give more information if and when we get it
    Originally posted by parkingpeople2
    Totally unacceptable if true.

99.99% on here will not condone such behaviour.

We are against intimidation, fraud, deception, threats, perjury in any shape or form. Phone, letter, court submission, document, etc.
    Search my post " PoPLA evidence - What to submit" on what is a good defense for a PoPLA appeal.
  • Custard Pie

Can you tell us that?
    Originally posted by ParkingIdiot
    Hardly gonna be a PE employee when the person(s) posting are from a PPC.

It's an attempt to undermine the campaign.

Just goes to show you how worried they are that they need to post such things.

Shame they can't answer the questions around business models and GPEOL.
    Search my post " PoPLA evidence - What to submit" on what is a good defense for a PoPLA appeal.
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 18th Mar 14, 3:30 PM
    • 1,746 Posts
    • 2,427 Thanks
    tykesi
    The standard of grammar and punctuation in their post tells us all we need to know about them and their ilk.
  • BenefitMaster
    OK - the information I have is from one of the legal team involved in the PE case, and is legitimate.

The person arrested has now been released ON BAIL. He is to return to a specified police station in 4 weeks time.

The person in question does not work for PE, but works for a company known to have a relationship with them, hence why someone from Chambers was FLOWN to Manchester from London on Monday morning.

I do know the name of the person, but I am bound by both Professional Confidentiality, and Personal obligation not to disclose the name. Additionally, as I'm on record as being the Legal Representative for at least one PE defendant, I am not going to risk a Contempt of Court hit against me.

That's all I have right now, because Mrs BM STILL isn't home, and wants a quiet night when she does arrive. Her flight is into Southampton at 7.45 tonight.
    • Computersaysno
    • By Computersaysno 20th Mar 14, 7:45 AM
    • 796 Posts
    • 595 Thanks
    Computersaysno
    this is the most exciting thing to have happened in PPC land since...I don't know when, but I'm loving it!!
    Welcome to the world of 'Protect the brand at the cost of free speech'
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

537Posts Today

5,206Users online

Martin's Twitter