Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 4
    • rumcake
    • By rumcake 30th Jul 15, 5:12 PM
    • 119 Posts
    • 435 Thanks
    rumcake
    Why do some need a code whilst others don't? I have an account on the Money Shed (great site) but I think it's odd they would do that.
    Comping Since November 2014 - Total - £3600
    Wishlist - Dish washer, Xbox One, Makeup, Cash!
    • asajj
    • By asajj 30th Jul 15, 8:51 PM
    • 4,076 Posts
    • 10,111 Thanks
    asajj
    I think it depends on the area- i didn't need any as they needed people in my area !
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 24th Oct 15, 11:16 PM
    • 3,994 Posts
    • 8,670 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    Don't waste your time with this app, the paid tasks are virtually non-existent. They want you to do endless (and pointless) free tasks to get experience points. This app is only good for the Netherlands where they are based!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,560.67
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,175
    • Lemoncurd
    • By Lemoncurd 24th Oct 15, 11:33 PM
    • 959 Posts
    • 559 Thanks
    Lemoncurd
    I don't think it's that bad. Has seemed a bit slow recently but sometimes they have good projects. Since Dec 2014 I've been paid over £200. Admittedly about 2/3 of that were in the first couple of months registered.
    • Hoggysnout
    • By Hoggysnout 25th Oct 15, 6:40 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Hoggysnout
    I like this app and in my area (only a small town) I have seen a few paid tasks at least once a week for the last few weeks, more paid tasks are opening next week too. I am a level 3. Personally I find the unpaid tasks fun to complete.
    • Johnny Aces
    • By Johnny Aces 28th Jan 16, 11:55 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 222 Thanks
    Johnny Aces
    Hi, I know it's been about 18 months since you posted this but do you still have an activation code for Roamler? I've just got the app but need a code to continue. Thanks, Rich ;-)
    Originally posted by Kung_ Fu_Panda
    It's normal to contribute to the forum first without asking for something in your first post.
    • nemorobinson
    • By nemorobinson 30th Jan 16, 2:52 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    nemorobinson
    I've got three referrals I'm happy to share if anybody would like one.

No one-post wonders though
    Originally posted by tykesi
    I would really love an invite code if you would be so kind?

Many thanks.
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 5th Feb 16, 10:59 AM
    • 1,722 Posts
    • 2,367 Thanks
    tykesi
    As this is a UK forum I doubt anybody will be able to answer. Why not contact Roamler and ask them instead?
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 6th Feb 16, 6:37 PM
    • 1,722 Posts
    • 2,367 Thanks
    tykesi
    All the answers are clear in the FAQ. If you can't do that maybe roamler isn't for you, you need to be accurate and provide good quality data on the tasks.
    • pliusas
    • By pliusas 10th Feb 16, 8:45 AM
    • 45 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    pliusas
    All the answers are clear in the FAQ. If you can't do that maybe roamler isn't for you, you need to be accurate and provide good quality data on the tasks.
    Oh really? Where in FAQ is mentioned u dont need to add comment at all? In FAQ is said contact by email, but the real answer is contact app and etc. I already passed, and do lots of good quality data task for them.
    • Kateatkins1970
    • By Kateatkins1970 8th Sep 16, 5:50 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kateatkins1970
    This is a great app, I have been using for the past few months, a great way to earn a few extra pounds, would recommend
    • NedStark
    • By NedStark 5th Oct 16, 8:20 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    NedStark
    If you send them a Tweet they should provide you with a code, that's how I get in
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 16th Feb 17, 9:58 AM
    • 1,722 Posts
    • 2,367 Thanks
    tykesi
    Sorry, issue with my settings. I've sent another, you should be able to reply now.
    £2017 in 2017 - £3238.42
    • lesley74
    • By lesley74 16th Feb 17, 9:51 PM
    • 2,082 Posts
    • 1,268 Thanks
    lesley74
    Hopefully you are all realising you need to register as self employed and do a tax return if you do any work for Roamler?
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 12th Apr 17, 9:04 AM
    • 1,722 Posts
    • 2,367 Thanks
    tykesi
    I've stopped giving referrals out to strangers. Nobody sticks with it. The last person I gave one to on here (tinkerbel - a long standing MSE user) got to 440 points and gave up - waste of my referral.
    £2017 in 2017 - £3238.42
    • iAMaLONDONER
    • By iAMaLONDONER 22nd Apr 17, 9:27 PM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 386 Thanks
    iAMaLONDONER
    I've stopped giving referrals out to strangers. Nobody sticks with it. The last person I gave one to on here (tinkerbel - a long standing MSE user) got to 440 points and gave up - waste of my referral.
    Do you get in trouble if that happens?
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 2nd Aug 17, 4:15 PM
    • 31,513 Posts
    • 37,216 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've just deleted over 100 "any codes" posts

Please no more requests in the thread

If you are offering referrals this is not the part of the forum to offer them
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,540Posts Today

6,787Users online

Martin's Twitter