Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • WLITC
    • By WLITC 12th Feb 14, 7:40 AM
    • 940Posts
    • 333Thanks
    WLITC
    Aqua credit limit increase letter
    • 12th Feb 14, 7:40 AM
    Aqua credit limit increase letter 12th Feb 14 at 7:40 AM
    I got a letter from Aqua saying they wanted to increase my credit limit. I scanned the letter quickly and then put it away planning to read it properly last night. However last night for the life of me I could t find where I'd put it. Must be going mad. Anyway, does anyone if I have let them know I want the increase or if I do nothing with it automatically happen?
Page 3
    • MadMat
    • By MadMat 28th Feb 17, 9:43 AM
    • 233 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    MadMat
    Aqua seem very generous with credit limit increases.

I've had my aqua advance for just over 3 years, my limit has steadlily gone up every 3-6 months from £250 to £7400 over the same time the interest rate has gone down to 19.9%

I usually pay off in full but have carried a balance a few times when I've needed to split a large purchase over a couple of months . . .

Mat
    • Whytetwns
    • By Whytetwns 16th Mar 17, 11:16 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Whytetwns
    I just got a a aqua card a week ago and starting credit limit of £900 I be curious what expect for credit limit increase in 4 months
    • Christhesparky
    • By Christhesparky 17th Mar 17, 12:10 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Christhesparky
    Aqua seem very generous with credit limit increases.

I've had my aqua advance for just over 3 years, my limit has steadlily gone up every 3-6 months from £250 to £7400 over the same time the interest rate has gone down to 19.9%

I usually pay off in full but have carried a balance a few times when I've needed to split a large purchase over a couple of months . . .

Mat
    Originally posted by MadMat
    Do you mind me asking, what was your interest rate to start with?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,949Posts Today

8,602Users online

Martin's Twitter