Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    gerdundula
    loans for carers
    • 26th Jun 07, 11:13 AM
    loans for carers 26th Jun 07 at 11:13 AM
    I'm a carer for my disabled partner,and my weekly income as i don't go out to work is 48.00 per week,unfortunately where i live is semi-rural and the employment is next to zero,i am unskilled,i don't drive,and struggle to find work.
    I have applied to a number of places to try and secure A small loan that i can afford to pay back ,there is no-one out there who is prepared to assist someone in my position,the money i recieve is supposed to be a top up on a wage,but i cannot find a position which will pay me a wage that i can live on while caring for my partner,and bearing in mind that a carer is a job,it's just not recognised in my opinion,because i don't go to an office every day,am not to be seen at the train station or bus station,one of the hidden many. Are there any companies i could contact that may help,does anyone know. Scott.:confused:
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,296Posts Today

8,343Users online

Martin's Twitter