Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 4th Jan 14, 9:51 AM
    • 6,315Posts
    • 35,033Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    EH - Keeping on track. (AKA focus Woman! FOCUS!)
    • 4th Jan 14, 9:51 AM
    EH - Keeping on track. (AKA focus Woman! FOCUS!) 4th Jan 14 at 9:51 AM
    Ummmm...feels very odd doing this again after a break of, errrr, several years, but I've been musing about it a lot and decided the time is right (and the place even more so) for a new diary.

Some of you already know me, some know me worryingly well (Mrs Stripes McRG I'm looking at YOU!) and some of you are thinking "who? Never bl**dy heard of her!" so I shall do the polite thing and a brief introduction...

Been lurking around these 'ere boards for a few years now - Londoner, no longer able to refer to myself as a thirty-something. Living with MrEH in Essex as we decided we wanted to buy somewhere to live and London is full of rich non-natives shoving the house prices up. So - Essex for where I am now, Hebridean for where I aim to be in a few years time - that's the final target. Before that though there is a mortgage to be paid off (yes, I know that's *technically* a MFW thing, but you lot are friendlier and don't whinge if I buy a penny sweet as a treat rather than making a 1p o/p to the mortgage. ) I'm a keen photographer too - purely amateur, but I am about to blow a carefully saved sum of money on a new lens. I've not done it yet because the sum in question is scaring me. got a website and a blog with photos on if anyone's interested - link in my profile I think.

Currently debt-free thankfully, well, apart from that mortgage of course. We've been overpaying that for a few years now and have already knocked 5 years off the original end date - if we can carry on as we are we're on target for another 5 getting knocked off before we're done. I'll witter more about that another time though.

Standard second post to follow with aims, targets and goals....

If you've got this far, well done, feel free to award yourself a gold star.
    Last edited by EssexHebridean; 04-01-2014 at 8:51 PM.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
Page 23
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 19th Feb 16, 12:22 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    MORNING! Sorry to have neglected this - life's taken over a bit in the past week!

The trip to Brize *kind of* came off Kittenkirst - in that I did indeed go across but only overnight - dinner and catch-up with my gorgeous bestie on the thursday night, just ace to see him and have a proper setting-the-world-to-rights natter. The decision was taken to head down to RAF Odiham for the day on Friday though to stalk the mighty Chinooks, and we were glad we did as got some cracking shots out of it. I've turned into a traffic magnet though it seems - took me three hours to get across on Thursday night and another 3 hours to get home from Odiham on Friday evening! Anyway accommodation was £45 and that will come from my fun budget. Ross would only take £10 off me for dinner and drinks so that was done in cash, and lunch the following day was also cash.

Did a flying (sadly not *actual* flying! ) visit to Scampton yesterday for photographing of Little Red Jets and dinner with some pals. Car needed diesel but that was only about £45 - a far cry from the bad old days when filling her up cost £60 plus each time! Long may 97.9p a litre diesel last! Diesel on a card and will come from central funds - dinner (£20) also on a card and will come from my funds. More shenanigans planned for next week and probably the week after - but the guys are all off to Greece for 5 weeks after that so I can catch myself up again then. All good.

Working today - switched my day off to yesterday as that fitted better for Scampton. Tomorrow we'll whizz off to the farmers market in the morning and then MrEH has a rugby match in the afternoon. It's too flipping cold to go and stand on the touchline though so I'll be leaving him to it. Sunday he's got to go back to the opticians to sort out contact lenses - I've got a 30% off food deal from Pizza Express so that will probably sort lunch.

Credit card bill came in and was sorted - bit of shuffling about of funds needed but ends just about met. Do need to try to reign it in a bit this month though I think...at least the joint expenditure. Bank looks OK...need to catch up on clicks and OnePoll though as those have been neglected.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • Cheery Daff
    • By Cheery Daff 21st Feb 16, 9:39 AM
    • 7,035 Posts
    • 32,752 Thanks
    Cheery Daff
    Don't blame you for not watching the rugby this morning! Enjoy Pizza Express though
    Saved for house move: £8420
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 23rd Feb 16, 2:34 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    We didn't do Pizza Express in the end Cheery - just came home and had scrambled eggs and toast instead! Seemed to fit the requirement of reining spends in a bit rather better, too!

Well I've just had one of those lovely productive feeling lunchtimes. Checked our energy comparison as our electricity tariff is approaching the end - confirmed that as the next cheapest supplier for our gas would be £33 a year more, and we currently only spend about £25 a year on gas, we're staying with Ebico for that, and have also decided to stay with Flow for the electricity but just switch to their new fix - which should be *slightly* cheaper than our current prices I think. Yes prices might fall, and yes there were a few suppliers out there who would have been cheaper, but at least we know where we stand until April 2017 now, and as the other suppliers were either brand new with no feedback, or Scottish Power who were awful and we don't want to go back to, we're quite happy with that.

While on a roll I logged into the clubcard account, exchanged £15 in vouchers for a code for our Two-together railcard which needs renewing soon, and dealt with that too - the email with the code came straight through, and the railcard is now on its way to us.

This week will see another trip to Scampton - heading up tomorrow evening and will stay at Claire's overnight. Pub beckons tomorrow evening too - it's turned into quite a crowd of us heading down there now and we have such a laugh so I'm happy to be spending on that. Photography will happen on Thursday and I'll drive straight back once they finish flying for the day.

Spent £40 at the farmers market but got masses for that so that will hopefully see us through with meat for the month. The flipping freezer is full again though - so much for trying to run it down a bit!

Clicks and OnePoll....
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 26th Feb 16, 12:32 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    OK....due to be paid today I *hope* - no idea what they're doing with it with the 28th which is officially payday being Sunday....we'll see what lands, hopefully my payslip when we get the post otherwise I'll deliver a gentle nudge later.

Other money related stuff:

Dinner in the pub the other night was a bargainous £13.80 and that included a drink so all good there. Lunched in there yesterday too as we were utterly frozen and needed a warm-up - that was £10. All paid cash so that doesn't exist any more for budget purposes. The weekend has NO plans that involve spending money aside from routine shopping - if we get out early enough tomorrow we'll pop to the market as well as that place beginning with T...

Dinner tonight is sorted and will not be a takeaway in spite of the fact that I'm working today...the lure of tatties, cream, bacon and raclette cheese proved to strong even to tempt me in the direction of the chinese!

Railcard has arrived - just need to open and check it's OK then they can go in my purse in replacement for the expiring one.

Need to think about food for the next week -
    Tomorrow: lunch me only something random from the freezer. Tea - cheese & crackers
    Sunday: Lunch slow roast shoulder of mutton, veggies, roasties, etc. Tea probably toasted crumpets.
    Monday: Warm salad - bacon & cheese.
    Tuesday: Steak & kidney pudding & veg
    Wednesday: Morrocan style mutton & couscous
    Thursday: Me out, Mr EH Omelette.

Heading to Scampton again at the end of next week if all goes to plan...last trip before the boys head off to Greece so want to get there if I can. Can't stay at my pals as she's on nights so Travelodge booked - through TCB (if it tracks that's 10% cashback) and a discount code used so £33.30 for that, and it's flexible so if I need to cancel it I can, as I don't know their flying programme for next week yet that makes sense. Assuming I am up there we'll be pubbing Thursday evening again. After that they'll be gone for 7 weeks so I don't mind one last blow-out!
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 30th Sep 16, 9:16 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Apologies - airshow season got in the way again!

Reason for popping in now is that as the eagle-eyed may have spotted from my Signature (and Mrs Stripes already knows!) we achieved our aim of becoming mortgage free this morning. Very VERY exciting - that's 12 years early and after 8 years of overpaying.

MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 30th Sep 16, 10:07 PM
    • 3,084 Posts
    • 33,434 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim

Reason for popping in now is that as the eagle-eyed may have spotted from my Signature (and Mrs Stripes already knows!) we achieved our aim of becoming mortgage free this morning. Very VERY exciting - that's 12 years early and after 8 years of overpaying.

Originally posted by EssexHebridean
    Saw Martin had re-tweeted you earlier Bravo

Greying X
    'Ich habe genug'

'I am not in the pursuit of happiness, only in the discovery of joy' - Joyce Grenfell
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 4th Oct 16, 9:24 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Thanks Greying - I think it's gradually sinking in!
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 6th Oct 16, 12:28 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Hmmm...musing on new diary, or continue with this one. Without even a mortgage now, I do feel a bit of a fraud being here so I guess a lot depends on whether you lovely lot are happy at me continuing to camp out on your "patch"? For now I'll presume (how presumptuous!) that you are, and will witter a bit here, I think...

Feels very odd having "done it" - the immediate feeling on Friday was "Whoooooohhhh!" but on saturday morning I woke with a weird feeling of anticlimax....a combination I think of a slightly odd reaction from a friend - or rather a complete lack of reaction. I know she saw the message saying we'd done it - as it was sent to a group of people, others have replied, and she has participated in chat amongst the group since, but not even a flicker of congratulations fro here, not even an acknowledgement. I know her situation isn't easy - she rents, not necessarily through choice - and I can only assume that it is that which has made her choose to note even say "well done" - but it's still hurtful. This is someone who I would have regarded as a really good friend, someone I choose to spend time with. Actually that may now have to change to "chose" to spend time with, as I'm unsure how I feel about things now. I simply cannot think of a single situation which would make me fail to say "Oh well done - that's fabulous!" to someone in that situation, regardless of how - dare I say it - jealous, I felt of them. It probably shouldn't have done, but it's take the gloss off it, somewhat.

I do feel the need of some new challenges. I've already made mention of them on my blog, and the first of them was financial - To replace the money we have taken from savings to pay the lump sum off the mortgage.. We've already re-jigged our financial shufflings a little ready for next month, a very small amount extra in personal spending money (£20 each). An increase of £25 to our "joint fun" account each month - this covers a meal out about once a month, and other odds and ends - travel to get to places, admission fees for days out, that sort of thing. And £25 to a new account which is currently simply labelled "Food" - that will cater for the increase in food budget we have decided on - and will deal with things like Farmers Market trips, the occasional bulk-meat purchase of a meat box or a whole lamb, for example. So, essentially, in our new "Mortgage free" status, the last of the big spenders are increasing budgets by, ummm...£90. That's it. God we know how to live.

Actually though, that's just it - we DO know how to live. And we know how to do it well, but while making our money work for us, rather than by scattering it about. that's what this whole thing has been about, after all.

We have some planned spending coming up - we're heading to the Hebrides for Christmas week. It's long been in my mind that at some stage I wanted to be away from home over Christmas - as an only child the only christmas I've ever known is with my parents, and other family members. I don't want the first one that is different to be because they are no longer with me. The flights, hotel the night before we fly from Glasgow, and parking for our car at Glasgow airport are already paid for, and the car hire over there is budgeted for and will come from our "Virtual Sealed Pot" savings from the year. We'll need relatively little spending money. The cottage we're renting will be paid for from the money we're not spending on the mortgage payment that month.

We've got some weekends away planned and coming up - our usual trip to Birmingham for the Good Food Show - spending money for THAT is saved for monthly throughout the year and is sitting in the account waiting for us. Accommodation is Travelodge and is paid for. (And I found a discount code to save us £11 off the 2 night stay - go me!) In the New Year there is our regular trip to Manchester Beer Festival - accommodation for that is booked and paid for, train tickets need buying later this month, when they become available at the cheap price. We'll book the cheapest we can and use our Two Together railcard for a saving. There's a few other bits too.

I still intend to do all the things that have got us to this position in the first place. Meal planning, cooking from scratch, keeping an eye for bargains and making sure stuff gets used up. That's all common sense to me. It wasn't, once, but now it's second nature. We don't just "go shopping" or "go for a wander around the shops" now. We've got no intention of starting. When we want to buy something, we save for it, then buy it. We shop about for deals, buy decent quality but don't pay for brand names or labels where there are equivalents that are as good, or better. MSE has got us here, and it will keep up here for the next stage of the adventure - and THAT is why I want to stick about.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 6th Oct 16, 4:54 PM
    • 3,084 Posts
    • 33,434 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    I guess a lot depends on whether you lovely lot are happy at me continuing to camp out on your "patch"?
    MSE has got us here, and it will keep up here for the next stage of the adventure - and THAT is why I want to stick about.
    I can only speak for myself; although as Baby Greying is here s quirming on my lap, they can vote too, but I hope you stay EH. You ARE living what you know, you are actively demonstrating how 'rich' a life can be led without necessarily needing to throw cash at it, and most certainly without needing to go into debt for it. You are also very, very supportive of new (and not so new ) users of the site. So the vote from Greying Towers is...... STAY

It's a shame that your friend chose to say nothing about your super achievement. Kind words cost nothing. And despite us being wise enough to know better, it does hurt. I was lucky enough to bump into one of my 'nice' neighbours on Monday, after my incident with a stranger. It's amazing how much of a balm their wise words of confirmation; 'that's just ****ing rude' were at the time.......

Stick around here with us lot. Us who appreciate the hard work that goes into debt repayment of any description, and who also appreciate how hard it is to stay 'debt free' longer term. We can all pick up tips from each other if we carry on sharing.

Greying X
    'Ich habe genug'

'I am not in the pursuit of happiness, only in the discovery of joy' - Joyce Grenfell
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 6th Oct 16, 8:22 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Noted GP (And BG, who definitely gets an opinion and a vote, I say!) - and unless anyone happens along and says "No! Gerroff our laaaaand!" I'll stick about then!

And on the subject, thank you for YOUR kind words too - although I think there is someone over on the main DFW board currently who thinks I'm being anything other than supportive, but there you go...
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • Cheery Daff
    • By Cheery Daff 6th Oct 16, 8:35 PM
    • 7,035 Posts
    • 32,752 Thanks
    Cheery Daff
    <sneaks in to say... I'm also both debt and mortgage free and nobody's kicked me off yet... and I'm FAR more frivolous in my spending than you are... shh.... >

As for your pal, what a shame she's not congratulated you. But don't let it ruin your achievement! I think that some people just don't necessarily recognise that type of thing as an achievement (although obviously I know nowt about your friend and what she thinks!) I know when we paid ours off (and that *wasn't* an achievement other than just Mr Cheery living long enough to pay it for 25 years ) nobody was very interested at all If you don't have a mortgage, mortgages can seem very dull I think Who knows. Hope she comes round, please don't let it ruin your celebrations (or your friendship!)
    Saved for house move: £8420
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 7th Oct 16, 1:40 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Ahh it's an odd one Cheery - as much as anything else it's not the thing of feeling that anyone *should* be going wild with excitement - but there is a level of courtesy there I guess, and I feel that to totally ignore something like that is a bit, well, odd. It just comes across as rather petulant and bitter, and this person is not someone I'd ever seen in that light before. (Although I guess when I come to think about it she IS someone who very much likes the focus to be on her, while vehemently denying that this is the case, so...!)

I've set myself a mini challenge to get blogging regularly again, which is all well and good but as ever when I do this I now have MASSES of stuff I want to write about, not least that there are now two Frugal Friday posts kicking around in my head. And of COURSE because that is the case, blogger is refusing to load up. Gah! (And as I typed that, it just did - hurrah!)

Shopped this morning, having first written the meal plan and a list. well, listS - one for ThaT supermarkeT and one for Aldi. However the second of those lists also included a mental note to see what was on the Super 6 offer, and as a result I got my onions from my T's list for 45p, plus leeks, Parsnips and a HUGE swede. That means that the first bit of the following week's meal plan is already written and will be stew. Nice easy slow cooker job for next weekend and will make 2 meals worth for the pair of us, at least. I was also delighted to see that Aldi have their bread flour back in stock - last time we looked there was no sign of it and that's a 20p saving a bag. I also had saisages on myb other list - given the choice between £2.50 for the ones we like in T's, and £1.39 in Aldi for some that looked broadly similar in quality (very high meat content, 100% UK pork) I decided we would try the Aldi ones. I will feed them to MrEH with no notification of the change and see what he says.

£11.24 in Aldi, £16.02 in T'other place. So a pricey-ish week (for us) but that included occasional buys like couscous, sesame seeds, frozen veg and cereal, as well as quite a lot of veg that will work into next week as well.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • Smolly
    • By Smolly 7th Oct 16, 4:49 PM
    • 175 Posts
    • 465 Thanks
    Smolly
    EH - found you! I am just catching up on your diary and your commitment to pay back your debts is inspiring. Congratulations too on being mortgage free! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE! I think we all know we need you on here.

Take care and hope you are having a good evening xx
    LBM Jul 16 £26,823.83, Nov 16 £27,961.98
    EF #205 £0/£1000
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 7th Oct 16, 5:36 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    EH - found you! I am just catching up on your diary and your commitment to pay back your debts is inspiring. Congratulations too on being mortgage free! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE! I think we all know we need you on here.

Take care and hope you are having a good evening xx
    Originally posted by Smolly
    Thank you - that's a lovely thing to say! Thanks for the congratulations too - I was driving along this morning and suddenly thought "we've got no mortgage! EEEEEK!"
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 7th Oct 16, 5:47 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Oh - further small update. Email from the provider of ISA 1 earlier on informing me that they are dropping interest rates from early next month. As the rate on ISA 2 will then be higher, AND it accepts transfers in, the time has come to combine the two I think. I've made a note in my Bullet(ish) Journal to sort that next month.

Also noted when checking things earlier: £11 in Nectar points to use, and £7.54 in points on my Boots card, too.

Also checked recently on my phone contract - although the contract isn't up until the spring, I'm entitled to an early upgrade from December, apparently. Need to start thinking about what the options are and which way i want to jump. I want to stay with EE ideally - I've been really happy with their service, but that will, I suspect, limit my options. Phone-wise I'll probably upgrade to the iPhone 6S.

Another another thing I forgot - used Clubcard vouchers to buy the tickets for me & MrEH for the Good Food Show next month. £16 in CC vouchers for the two, rather than over £42 if we'd bought them via online booking system.
    Last edited by EssexHebridean; 07-10-2016 at 6:05 PM.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 8th Oct 16, 10:26 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Today's discovery is Sainsbury's Basics fish fingers. 65p for 10, and they make a fine sandwich!

A further discovery is that it's not easy to get big rolls of cheap sandwich bags any more. Everything now has to be self-seal, Ziplock or "tie handle" - which isn't terribly convenient. I;ve got a pack from Sainsbugs but there are only 40 bags in there, and that was 60p. We used to get a roll of 100 plus for £1.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 10th Oct 16, 3:04 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Well two definite successes from the Aldi shop - the sausages were absolutely fine - I thought they were nice, MrEH said not that special but equal to other supermarket ones. I'll try either the Lincolnshire or the Pork & Apple ones next time. Also the granola I bought for work breakfasts I tried this morning and it's lovely - definitely as nice as the slightly more expensive Tesco one and I'd say probably as the Dorset Cereals one I was having before, too! Win!

Tonight is one of those nights in the week where I need adjustable meals - as in stuff that can be cooked separately, as MrEH has rugby training. So tonight he'll have an omelette, and I'll go for a repeat of Saturday's Buddha Bowl - brown rice, mushrooms, merguez chickpeas and a tahini & lemon dressing. Probably some toasted sesame seeds over the top, and maybe a thin single egg omelette shredded over - saturday's one went without that as it was a lunch, whereas this will be for a main meal.

Today will be a NSD.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • Smolly
    • By Smolly 10th Oct 16, 5:38 PM
    • 175 Posts
    • 465 Thanks
    Smolly
    Hi EH, your Buddha Bowl meal sounds absolutely delicious. I have never heard of that before and sounds just like my sort of meal! I shall have to have a little 'google' later on.......

I also love Aldi sausages and their fishcakes (the ones with minted pea) are scrummy. I buy them as a treat for myself and my Mum when I'm in there.

Hope you are having a good day x
    LBM Jul 16 £26,823.83, Nov 16 £27,961.98
    EF #205 £0/£1000
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 10th Oct 16, 10:40 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    You need to take a look at Greying Pilgrim's diary Smolly - I can take no credit really! It is indeed delicious though - no question, and SOO easy!

Those fishcakes sound tasty too - I'll have to take a look next time I go in. We've not had an Aldi locally for all that long - and are now enjoying the experience as it's really making Lidl and T**** raise their game!
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 11th Oct 16, 12:58 PM
    • 6,315 Posts
    • 35,033 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    A bit of "food organisation" happened last night. The rather tasty goat ragu which was s-l-o-w cooked on Sunday evening was portioned up.
    - a tub with two portions is in the fridge for tomorrow night's dinner for us both.
    - a tub with two portions in it is frozen for a meal at some stage in the next few weeks
    - a tub with a single portion in it is frozen for a meal for one of us over the next few weeks.
    I also remembered to get out the potato/squash & onion bakes that I made and froze the other week - they're now defrosting in the fridge and will sort Thursday night's dinner out.
    Tonight's dinner is sausage pasta using the final two sausages I cooked on Friday evening. That will also use up the last few mushrooms from this weeks supply.

Bought the Muller Corner "treats" yogurts to try last week as they were on offer for £1 a pack but won't be bothering again - they're alright, but nothing special, Frankly the T's own brand 6 for £1 fruit ones are probably nicer.

We've got the builder coming in on Friday to finish the final bits of snagging on the bathroom - it'l be nice to have the light-switch attached to the ceiling at last! He's also meant to be re-building the inside of our airing cupboard - it had to be stripped out when the new immersion heater cylinder was fitted so it'll be nice to have that back to being fully useable again. I need to think about shelf layout.

As the builder will be occupied with that I'll take myself out to our "local" Morrisons to get the shopping I think - I only got reminded recently that we have one as close as we do - it's about 6 miles away I think so that's achievable and I do like shopping at Morrisons.

I used my own car for work today so will be heading home in time to get some odd jobs done at home - in fact there will still hopefully be a little daylight so I might even be able to do something outside. Bird feeders to be filled, possibly. I've probably just jinxed myself for traffic now though haven't I!

Yesterday was a NSD and today should be also so far as I can think.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

412Posts Today

2,652Users online

Martin's Twitter