Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Glad
    • By Glad 3rd Jan 14, 6:38 PM
    • 17,866Posts
    • 38,740Thanks
    Glad
    Money Savers Arms CXXVI - serving beer, wine, soft drinks, tea, coffee - all welcome
    • 3rd Jan 14, 6:38 PM
    Money Savers Arms CXXVI - serving beer, wine, soft drinks, tea, coffee - all welcome 3rd Jan 14 at 6:38 PM

Good evening all

and welcome to a brand new Arms

a place to chill and chat

for everyone

I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
Page 1044
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 2nd Dec 17, 4:49 PM
    • 40,521 Posts
    • 80,919 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    Our Ellie has never caught anything, thankfully. She chases cats but we always make sure they have a head start before letting her out. She tries to catch birds but they cheat and jump up in the air and stay there. She hasn't worked out how to do that yet.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • Jingle_Belle
    • By Jingle_Belle 5th Dec 17, 5:45 PM
    • 189 Posts
    • 176 Thanks
    Jingle_Belle
    Hello, i'll have a cinzano and lemonade, easy on the ice please.
    Looking Forward To Santa Filling My Stocking
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 6th Dec 17, 2:04 PM
    • 1,690 Posts
    • 2,998 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    I'm listening to the phone-in on our local rsdio. Some of the callers are so funny. A woman has just been talking about their Cat, which is dead now. (of old age) She said it always use to come home with scabby fur and scratches on it, 'cos it use to fight with all the other cats in the area. The woman said, her Mum said it was her fault because she'd named the cat 'tinkerbell', and because of the name, all the other cats picked on her.
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 6th Dec 17, 2:39 PM
    • 31,135 Posts
    • 114,782 Thanks
    Pyxis
    I'm listening to the phone-in on our local rsdio. Some of the callers are so funny. A woman has just been talking about their Cat, which is dead now. (of old age) She said it always use to come home with scabby fur and scratches on it, 'cos it use to fight with all the other cats in the area. The woman said, her Mum said it was her fault because she'd named the cat 'tinkerbell', and because of the name, all the other cats picked on her.
    Originally posted by SamsReturn

She should've called it Mike Tyson!
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
    • dollypeeps
    • By dollypeeps 8th Dec 17, 5:23 PM
    • 115 Posts
    • 77 Thanks
    dollypeeps
    Does anyone know what has happened to Frugal Queens blog?

Dollypeeps
    Mortgage £6400 as of Nov 2017
    and no other debts
    • avogadro
    • By avogadro 9th Dec 17, 5:16 PM
    • 3,688 Posts
    • 6,425 Thanks
    avogadro
    AFAIK she has removed herself from social media. The reason for doing so is unclear, but threads on the subject are being deleted so it's probably best to not discuss it further on here.
    • Chris25
    • By Chris25 13th Dec 17, 2:10 PM
    • 12,768 Posts
    • 12,515 Thanks
    Chris25
    helloooeeeeee thought I'd pop in for a cuppa & a bag of scratchings please

hello Sleazy, nice to see you back

I've sort of been missing in action 'cos so busy - and then there's this thing called Christmas!

ETA love everyone's Christmas avvys, btw
    Last edited by Chris25; 13-12-2017 at 2:12 PM.
    • Sleazy
    • By Sleazy 13th Dec 17, 4:41 PM
    • 6,516 Posts
    • 6,288 Thanks
    Sleazy
    Hi Chris and sorry I missed you today .. maybe we'll catch up soon
    "Nothing Is Worse Than Active Ignorance"
    - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,225Posts Today

6,744Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin