Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Nov 13, 8:06 AM
    • 12,398Posts
    • 39,529Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis
    • 18th Nov 13, 8:06 AM
    0 WOW
    Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis 18th Nov 13 at 8:06 AM
    Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert:

We have more, fully researched info on the John Lewis free cake and drink in our John Lewis deals note.

Big thanks to Sarah1972 for her spot.

Back to the original post...

-----------

http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/my-john-lewis?s_afcid=af_47868&awc=1203_1384761807_d5f0481 4360cc85ede4567a49e0fe325

Sign up for a John Lewis membership card and you will be entitled to a free hot drink and cake every month in-store.

Membership also entitles you to exclusive rewards, competitions, and local events.

Please Note: allow approximately 14 days for the card to arrive in the post.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 03-12-2013 at 9:37 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 54
    • JadieH
    • By JadieH 3rd Jun 17, 7:47 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    JadieH
    I know someone who was having the same problem so they opened another account which they didn't use and they started getting the vouchers again .
    Originally posted by Ziggy Stardust
    Just going to point out again I shop in JL at least once per month, and regularly get the free cake vouchers plus others. This time I got two cake vouchers plus one &beauty voucher and one Clarins spa voucher (I regularly use the &Beauty Salon in my store).

Not boasting or anything, just to show I actually think the number vouchers you get are random and a coincidence. I don't buy the theory that those who don't spend get more vouchers
    • brucekenway
    • By brucekenway 6th Jun 17, 5:02 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    brucekenway
    Thank you guys
    This is just my luck
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 6th Jun 17, 11:19 PM
    • 1,687 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    paul2louise
    New voucher. Our family got the same, one drink and cake valid until 30ty august
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 7th Sep 17, 2:47 PM
    • 6,284 Posts
    • 19,192 Thanks
    Doc N
    Two sets of hot drink and cake vouchers today - for two members of the family who never make any card-linked purchases.
    • paul2louise
    • By paul2louise 7th Sep 17, 2:54 PM
    • 1,687 Posts
    • 662 Thanks
    paul2louise
    Two sets of hot drink and cake vouchers today - for two members of the family who never make any card-linked purchases.
    Originally posted by Doc N
    When are the vouchers for
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 7th Sep 17, 3:06 PM
    • 6,284 Posts
    • 19,192 Thanks
    Doc N
    When are the vouchers for
    Originally posted by paul2louise
    Both sets the same. One to 16 October and the other 17 October - 23 November.

They may get used if we happen to be in a store, but all these vouchers have really managed to do is convince me how overpriced and underwhelming their cafes are. OK for free, obviously, and a nice offer, but if I were paying I'd be elsewhere.
    • Africat
    • By Africat 8th Sep 17, 8:37 AM
    • 720 Posts
    • 1,010 Thanks
    Africat
    Both sets the same. One to 16 October and the other 17 October - 23 November.

They may get used if we happen to be in a store, but all these vouchers have really managed to do is convince me how overpriced and underwhelming their cafes are. OK for free, obviously, and a nice offer, but if I were paying I'd be elsewhere.
    Originally posted by Doc N

I've not had anything yet; boohoo (
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

266Posts Today

1,995Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin