Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Nov 13, 5:35 PM
    • 48,944Posts
    • 62,432Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Newbies! Need help with a private parking ticket? Read this before posting!!
    • 10th Nov 13, 5:35 PM
    Newbies! Need help with a private parking ticket? Read this before posting!! 10th Nov 13 at 5:35 PM
    WELCOME!

START YOUR OWN NEW THREAD IF YOU FEEL YOU STILL NEED TO ASK FOR ADVICE, BUT PLEASE NOT:

''I have read the NEWBIES thread but cannot find anything specific to my case...my case is different''.

NO IT ISN'T. AND YOU DO NOT NEED SPECIFICS - FORGET THE DETAIL, THESE CASES ARE ALL THE SAME.

THIS THREAD TELLS YOU HOW TO COMPLAIN & APPEAL.

IF YOU WERE WONDERING: ''IS THIS UP TO DATE AS THIS THREAD IS FROM 2013?''

...YES, IT IS. SEE THE DATE LAST EDITED IN 2017 AS SHOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY POST...

Forget the 14 day 'discount' if you wish to appeal; that bribe is not for you. And we would say never pay a private parking charge - they are never justified and the entire industry is rotten, so fight back.

If you are not the registered keeper - e.g. a hire/company/lease car - see asterisk below and appeal EARLY. *

If you stay in Scotland or NI please do complain to the retailer but do NOT appeal, DO NOT GIVE AWAY WHO WAS DRIVING (see lower section about Scotland/NI specifically).

If you have SMALL CLAIM papers, DO NOT IGNORE OR YOU LOSE BY DEFAULT. See post #2 about how to defend.

ALL CASES - COMPLAIN FIRST, ESPECIALLY OVER A RETAIL OR HOSPITAL CAR PARK:

Always complain to the Retailer very quickly and assertively, WITH A RECEIPT IF POSSIBLE:

Successful complaints about private parking tickets - how to get them cancelled! <<< CLICK

From the successes there, see how easy it can be to get these cancelled by a retailer/hotel/landowner.

Appealing a private PCN (England & Wales ONLY)

Windscreen ticket from a BPA member? = STOP - wait and research before appealing!!

If it was a windscreen 'PCN' (not postal) then wait 3 weeks and in that time, you MUST check the firm is an AOS member with the BPA or IPC (GOOGLE IT). DO NOT APPEAL AT ALL, IF THEY ARE NOT! Victims who rush to appeal could be handing a scam artist their details on a plate and - almost as bad - pointlessly throwing away appeal grounds open to the keeper. For example, don't appeal to tickets from 'ANPR Ltd' who are not members of any Trade Body and cannot get your name and address unless you are daft enough to tell them!

In the case of CURRENT BRITISH PARKING ASSOCIATION (BPA) AOS MEMBERS ONLY, appeal online or by email at around day 26 after a windscreen PCN but as the KEEPER, not driver, using the BPA member version (blue writing) template below.

Q:- Why wait till day 26 before appealing a BPA member PCN on the windscreen?

A:- To engage them in the appeals process at a time when they should also be posting a Notice to Keeper. Many PPCs in the BPA forget the NTK when replying to an appeal and if you appeal as 'keeper' then the very fact a PPC then forgets to send you a NTK by day 56, gives you a winning point at POPLA stage. Don't forget this: if you appeal on day 25 or 26 after a windscreen PCN, make sure you take note of whether any postal NTK is ever received. You must include 'no keeper liability' at POPLA stage if you do NOT receive a NTK at all in that time. A rejection letter is not a 'NTK'.

BUT IPC members are different:

In the case of CURRENT IPC AOS MEMBERS ONLY, we now advise to WAIT a month or so, for a Notice to Keeper to arrive and then challenge once online or by email, as the KEEPER, not driver, using the template appeal for IPC members, as shown below.

Q: Why wait for the 'NTK' to arrive in the post a month later, after finding an IPC member windscreen PCN?

A: Because there has been shown to be no appeal worth trying really, you will get a rejection anyway, so you may as well leave it and see if they issue a NTK and let them apply to the DVLA (unless yours is a company or lease car of course, in which case you MUST appeal at windscreen PCN stage as stated at the end of this thread). Also, letting an IPC member get the data from the DVLA places obligations upon the PPC in the processing of that data which can have data protection implications for them if they misuse it (for example if they try to 'sell' the parking charge to a third party like MIL Collections). If the firm is litigious, the fact the data originated under DVLA rules (under the KADOE) can be useful in your defence (see post #2 about Small Claims).

Postal PCN from a BPA or IPC member ? (i.e. with no mention of any windscreen ticket at all):

A postal PCN or NTK might be headed up 'Notice to Keeper' or 'Reminder' or 'Charge Notice' or it may even be a random letter from a debt collector - it is still your Notice to Keeper, in effect, if it is the first letter to arrive.

If you are sure that the ANPR has shown TWO visits to the car park as if they are one, you are not going mad! This is known by us on the forum as a 'double dip' visit, a known fault of this technology which shows the first in, last out photos by default. You can not only win your appeal (certainly) but you can sue the parking firm and the landowner/retailer who contracted them, and why not try to claim, say, £750 compensation if you are so minded (no guarantee but case law supports you as your data has been misused).

Read this thread of links all about 'double dips' if you have fallen victim to this scam:

Carthesis' 'double dip' ANPR cases thread

And this one (thanks to Timothea) about possibly making a claim for compensation under the DPA for data misuse in certain circumstances:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5585388

THE FIRST APPEAL TO THE PPC

What's the point of appealing and what happens next?

- if this is a BPA member parking firm, the point is to get a POPLA code if you do not get it cancelled. We will happily check over a draft POPLA appeal you put together from post #3 of this thread, where there are template POPLA appeal points already written.

- this is why not to name the driver (thanks to The Slithy Tove for this explanation):

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=69906180#post69906180

************************************************** *****************************************

Template appeal for IPC members - copy this wording into the online appeal box or into an email:

- if this is an IPC member parking firm, see post #3, there is no POPLA for you, so consumers do not get a fair appeal. Instead, just send this letter or a version of it, writing ONLY as the registered keeper, with their name and address (thanks to salmosalaris for the basis of this letter):

Dear {name of IPC member - only IPC members for this version!!!}

Re PCN number:

I am the keeper of the vehicle and am aware of your purported 'parking charge'. The driver will not be identified. I require the following information so that I can make an informed decision:

1. Who is the party that contracted with your company and are they the landowner?
    2. Is your charge based on damages for breach of contract? Answer yes or no.
    3. Please provide photos of the signs that you say were on site, which you contend formed a contract with the driver.
    4. Please provide all photographs taken of this vehicle.
    5. Please provide proof that the timing of any camera or timer used was synchronised with all other cameras and/or systems & machines.

Do not send debt collector letters and do not add any costs, which would be a thinly-veiled attempt at 'double recovery'. I will not respond to debt collectors and to involve a third party would be a failure to mitigate your costs as well as deliberate and knowing misuse of my data.

Should you obtain the registered keeper's data from the DVLA without reasonable cause (e.g. if you do not fully comply with the IPC Code of Practice in terms of signage at this site, as seems likely based on my research) please take this as formal notice that I reserve the right to sue your company and the landowner/principal, for a sum not less than £250 for any Data Protection Act breach. Your aggressive business practice and unwarranted threat of court for the ordinary matter of a driver using my car without causing any obstruction nor offence, has caused significant distress to me. I do not give you consent to process data relating to me or this vehicle.

I deny liability for any sum at all and you must consider this letter a Section 10 Notice under the DPA. You are required to respond within 21 days. I have kept proof of submission of this appeal and look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE KEEPER GOES HERE. THE DRIVER IS NOT IDENTIFIED.

NO NEED TO USE YOUR REAL SIGNATURE - BUT DON'T POST UNLESS YOU HAVE TO - ALWAYS USE THE ONLINE APPEAL PAGE BECAUSE THE APPEAL CANNOT GET LOST AND YOU CAN KEEP A SCREEN PRINT. [/FONT]USE ANY EMAIL APPEAL OPTION IF FIRMS OFFER IT.

You can add to the template above, 'in order to resolve the dispute I attach copies of...': the driver's receipts/bank transactions (or Hospital Appointment/Hotel booking, etc.) that day as 'they' were a genuine customer/patient, etc.

************************************************** *****************************************

Template appeal for BPA members - copy this wording into the online appeal box or into an email:

Dear Sirs

Re: PCN No. ....................

I challenge this 'PCN' as keeper of the car.

I believe that your signs fail the test of 'large lettering' and prominence, as established in ParkingEye Ltd v Beavis. Your unremarkable and obscure signs were not seen by the driver, are in very small print and the terms are not readable to drivers.

There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn. You must either rely on the POFA 2012 and offer me a POPLA code, or cancel the charge.

Should you obtain the registered keeper's data from the DVLA without reasonable cause, please take this as formal notice that I reserve the right to sue your company and the landowner/principal, for a sum not less than £250 for any Data Protection Act breach. Your aggressive business practice and unwarranted threat of court for the ordinary matter of a driver using my car without causing any obstruction nor offence, has caused significant distress to me.

I do not give you consent to process data relating to me or this vehicle. I deny liability for any sum at all and you must consider this letter a Section 10 Notice under the DPA. You are required to respond within 21 days. I have kept proof of submission of this appeal and look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE KEEPER GOES HERE. THE DRIVER IS NOT IDENTIFIED.

NO NEED TO USE YOUR REAL SIGNATURE - BUT DON'T POST UNLESS YOU HAVE TO - ALWAYS USE THE ONLINE APPEAL PAGE BECAUSE THE APPEAL CANNOT GET LOST AND YOU CAN KEEP A SCREEN PRINT.
    USE ANY EMAIL APPEAL OPTION IF FIRMS OFFER IT.

You can add to the template above, 'in order to resolve the dispute I attach copies of...': the driver's receipts/bank transactions (or Hospital Appointment/Hotel booking, etc.) that day as 'they' were a genuine customer/patient, etc.

************************************************** ****************************************

Want to dig deeper? Check the compliance of your Notice to Keeper, if the PPC is citing 'keeper liability' under the POFA. Here's a link to Schedule 4 of POFA 2012 which applies in England/Wales only (bear in mind not all tickets or NTKs comply with this Schedule, so check yours, look for the words shown in paragraph 8 if it's a windscreen ticket followed by a NTK, or the words in paragraph 9 if it's a postal PCN):

[/FONT]http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2012/9/schedule/4/enacted

If the NTK arrives provably late, this does not make the PCN 'void' but it means there is 'no keeper liability' possible.

If they are a firm which alleges 'keeper liability' under the POFA 2012 (which they don't have to) the a postal PCN has to arrive by day 14 if there was no windscreen ticket, and between day 29 and day 57 if there was a windscreen ticket. Some firms (e.g. Civil Enforcement, Highview, CP Plus, Smart Parking and some small PPCs) don't even bother with POFA 2012 wording so the keeper is not liable if you point that out to POPLA. So you can see why the keeper is the person identified in your appeal.

************************************************** ********************************************

SECOND STAGE APPEAL = POPLA (BPA firms only)

See separate post #3 below for how to appeal to POPLA and why NOT to appeal to the IAS (IPC firms version) in almost any case.

DEBT COLLECTOR STAGE - SEE POST #4 BELOW

JUST SEARCH THIS FORUM! So, for example if you have a Debt Recovery Plus letter talking about 'my findings' then search this forum for 'Recovery findings' as your keywords.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT START A NEW THREAD ABOUT DEBT RECOVERY LETTERS. READ OTHER THREADS.

If in Scotland/NI:

Apart from (of course!!)
    complaining to the landowner/retailer you should IGNORE your fake PCN unless you are not the registered keeper and that is a company (hire car or leased/company vehicle).*

You are safe to ignore because there is no worthwhile appeals process - do not believe what the fake PCN says! This Watchdog video still applies in Scotland and NI because a PPC has to know who was driving (unlike in England/Wales now):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIcdi9niHA

WHEN IGNORING IN SCOTLAND/NI, KEEP ALL LETTERS. DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY.

* COMPANY, LEASE OR HIRE CARS ANYWHERE IN THE UK

In the case of a company car or hire car, if you get a windscreen ticket you MUST appeal before day 28 (well before day 21 when it's an IPC firm which only 'offers' 21 days to appeal - check the PCN). This is in order to hook the PPC in your direction, before they get a chance to get the keeper's details from the DVLA.

You should also warn the owner/keeper (Fleet Manager) not to pay if they do get a letter about it because they have no business to get involved in a fake PCN you have already appealed as driver, and you won't reimburse them if they are daft enough to pay it.

If the hire/lease co gets a postal PCN and names you as the driver/hirer, that is a good thing as it removes them from the loop entirely and then you can follow the above advice as appropriate to your case - but check and see if they have charged an admin fee. Challenge that admin fee with the Fleet Manager, Hire firm or your HR Manager, if your car use t&cs do not support this deduction for a mere invoice (as opposed to a fine/penalty).

Europcar are one firm which will refund the admin fee if you win your appeal.

Here are two examples of a successful first appeal (but one that gets a POPLA code is good too - the appeal can then be winnable - so don't expect early cancellation, this is rare). These examples relate to a situation where the PPC has (very commonly indeed) failed to send the required 'documents' to the hirer with the postal Notice, by day 21 after the date they were informed of the hirer's details:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=69859059#post69859059

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=69767583#post69767583

Thanks to Edna Basher for the template appeal to use where it's a Hire/company/lease car and a postal Notice has been sent after the hirer/lessee/company car user has been named. Remember, that does not mean they have named the 'driver'. You are the keeper.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 30-06-2017 at 5:20 PM. Reason: n
Page 4
    • alr211
    • By alr211 2nd May 17, 7:45 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    alr211
    I have never used this before, and as the page sent me straight to them bottom on a link i thought to be the advice that you post your defences on, thats why i posted it i have apologised i genuinely thought thats where i posted it as thats where i was directed... i have looked through and re-posted it in its own thread. Like i said i am sorry
    • jack123456
    • By jack123456 17th May 17, 10:22 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    jack123456
    Help with PCN
    Hi, completely apologise if I'm posting to the wrong thread, but I'm after some help with a PCN. I had a notice through from a couple of months back, I have moved address and they wrote to my old one first so then managed to find my new address. Anyway, I have lodged an appeal using the template on this site and they have refused and I am about to lodge an appeal with POPLA. I am going with no admission to the driver and being the registered keeper, and no sufficient signage for ANPR use so far. Any further help would be required, thank you in advance!
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 17th May 17, 11:12 AM
    • 7,358 Posts
    • 7,386 Thanks
    pogofish
    Hi, completely apologise if I'm posting to the wrong thread,
    Originally posted by jack123456
    You are - you read this thread, not hijack it!

So after giving it a good read, do start your own thread in this forum and you will get plenty of help.
    • dotgibson313
    • By dotgibson313 20th May 17, 9:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dotgibson313
    Your appeal templates
    Hi,
    I'm a Newbie and have read your helpful appeal templates. Accordingly I went to the VCS appeal site to try to use the appropriate template, but find that it wants me to fill in a lot of detail regarding grounds for appeal etc, which of course I'm not going to do,. Is it OK then to enter your recommended template (in letter form) where it asks for the appeal grounds? Apparently they do not accept an email appeal, so I have to use their site.
    I'd be grateful for further advice.
    Many thanks.
    Dot
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 20th May 17, 9:10 PM
    • 14,040 Posts
    • 22,053 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Please start a new thread of your own, otherwise you risk being pogo-d!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 21st May 17, 4:10 PM
    • 3,034 Posts
    • 3,080 Thanks
    DoaM
    This is a HELP/ADVICE thread.

Please read the first few posts of this thread for the correct advice regarding private parking charges.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
    PLEASE START YOUR OWN NEW THREAD IF YOU STILL NEED ADVICE!
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 24th May 17, 11:41 PM
    • 7,235 Posts
    • 7,388 Thanks
    pappa golf
    please go back to the forum and click on "new thread" and post your question there
    • michael_charade
    • By michael_charade 28th May 17, 10:17 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    michael_charade
    Wright Hassel letter for ZZPS
    Hi,

Im sorry if this has already been dealt with but I could not locate the threads for it. I have recieved a PCN from ZZPS and I just ignored it (I know this was not the best thing to do but it was the only advice I relied on and I didnt know of these fantastic threads)

Now, I have a letter for Wright Hassel saying that it is a FORMAL LETTER OF CLAIM and talking about CCJs etc,

Can someone please instruct me on how to act going forward?

Please help
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 28th May 17, 10:26 PM
    • 2,282 Posts
    • 3,413 Thanks
    fisherjim
    Please read the two posts above yours!!
    To quote the words of the great Count Arthur Strong "You Couldn't make it up"
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 28th May 17, 11:23 PM
    • 7,358 Posts
    • 7,386 Thanks
    pogofish
    Can someone please instruct me on how to act going forward?

Please help
    Originally posted by michael_charade
    Please learn to read first.
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 29th May 17, 9:02 AM
    • 3,034 Posts
    • 3,080 Thanks
    DoaM
    This is a HELP/ADVICE thread.

Please read the first few posts of this thread for the correct advice regarding private parking charges.

PLEASE START YOUR OWN NEW THREAD IF YOU STILL NEED ADVICE!
    Originally posted by DoaM
    I couldn't make the font size any bigger unfortunately.
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 29th May 17, 9:18 PM
    • 7,358 Posts
    • 7,386 Thanks
    pogofish
    Hope you can help,
    Originally posted by Jedders
    The help you seek is all here!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72617446&postcount=72
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 29th May 17, 9:24 PM
    • 14,040 Posts
    • 22,053 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    One of the fastest 'can't read, won't read, didn't see it' - just slightly over 12 hours! No wonder they miss PPC signage. There's really no hope with some!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 29th May 17, 9:27 PM
    • 48,944 Posts
    • 62,432 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    This is an ADVICE thread.

PLEASE START YOUR OWN NEW THREAD IF YOU STILL NEED ADVICE.

THAT IS NOT DONE BY HITTING 'REPLY' HERE SO PLEASE DO NOT!

MY SIGNATURE BELOW, TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK TO SEE PAGE ONE, WHERE A VERY CLEAR 'NEW THREAD' BUTTON IS THERE FOR THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHOSE QUESTIONS ARE NOT ANSWERED BY THIS THREAD.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Jedders
    • By Jedders 29th May 17, 9:29 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Jedders
    Apologies I have started new thread.
    • Tritan28
    • By Tritan28 19th Jun 17, 8:30 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tritan28
    Confusing case- PLEASE HELP!
    Hi all,

I have trawled through the endless amounts of info you guys have so kindly posted on here so far. Thank you for that.

However, I am still unsure what is best to do in my case.

I have a company car, so I am not the keeper- I read that means I need to appeal ASAP to prevent them from going to DVLA to get my details. (UKPC is the PPC in question by the way).

I have read the examples and I'm not sure which one I should use.
    Here's what happened:
    The car park is a graveled area with no bays, but plenty of signage. (all be it small, but I have no photographs of signage as the writing on the actual machine was the issue here)
    There is a large sign on entry stating 'all day £4' and on the machine it shows prices of £4 all day (12hrs) and £6 for 24 hours.

Now i paid £6.70. I entered after 9:30am on 16/06/17 and was back at my car before 9:10am on the 17/06/17. So I was technically was entitled to in excess of 24hrs according to the signs on the machine, yet when I came back to my car, there was a fine for £60 from UKPC.

Yes, the expiry time on the ticket says 05:49am 17/06/17- but I ignored this due to what the signage on the machine says. Did not realise it did not show what time the ticket was printed.
    I should also say that the machine did not display the correct time- it was off by a few mins and seemed to be passing time faster than real life.

There is cctv pointing on the screen, but I'm sure they will say this does not work as the footage would only prove I paid for the time I was there IN FULL.
    I also got change from the guys at the car park next door, as the machine still does not accept the new £1 coins, and my friend in the car with me also witnessed me parking my car at this time.

I also have a video showing me inserting £6.00 into the machine and it giving no where near 24hrs parking. Surely this will help?

I am utterly stressed out by this completely unnecessary and ridiculous fine. So much so, the next day when actually moving my friends stuff I refused to leave my car in case I was issued with another fine!! If i felt I had overstayed the time I paid for I would probably pay the fine, but now I don't want to pay another PCN ever again after reading how money grabbing and awful these PPCs are

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • Tritan28
    • By Tritan28 19th Jun 17, 8:30 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tritan28
    I will do so now- apologies
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 19th Jun 17, 8:38 PM
    • 14,040 Posts
    • 22,053 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    I will do so now- apologies
    Originally posted by Tritan28
    Please delete your post #77, or it will encourage others who do not read the instructions, or ignore, or refuse to follow them, who then post detailed queries about their parking charge on an 'information only' thread.

Don't know how large the font needs to be in the message:

PLEASE START YOUR OWN NEW THREAD IF YOU STILL NEED ADVICE.
    We haven't got any larger font sizes!

• Pierre-DU-GABON
    • By Pierre-DU-GABON 10th Jul 17, 9:43 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Pierre-DU-GABON
    Having red all comments bellow.

I was wondering if I can still recover my money, as I have already paid for three tickets?

Please advise.
    • Brannyrhino
    • By Brannyrhino 10th Jul 17, 10:05 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Brannyrhino
    Civil Enforcement Agents
    Hi,

I received a parking fine a couple of years ago from UKCPS and ignored a couple of letters in regards to this matter.
    Now out of the blue i have a letter from Civil Enforcement Agents titled
    URGENT: Notice of Intended Recovery Action
    Has anyone had one of these before? Any advice?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,394Posts Today

8,423Users online

Martin's Twitter