Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • joylikes2shop
    • By joylikes2shop 8th Nov 13, 10:36 PM
    • 466Posts
    • 814Thanks
    joylikes2shop
    Vinyl wrapped kitchen doors 'bubbling' ??
    • 8th Nov 13, 10:36 PM
    Vinyl wrapped kitchen doors 'bubbling' ?? 8th Nov 13 at 10:36 PM
    My friends Shaker style, 'Vinyl wrapped' or (Foil wrapped ??) kitchen cabinet doors ( 8 years old) AND wardrobe doors - supplied and fitted at the same time by the same supplier- are starting to 'bubble'. The vinyl is separating from the frame beneath....

Does anyone know if this is normal for doors of this age or if they can be fixed by being heat treated or glued by the manufacturer ?
Page 3
    • redginger44
    • By redginger44 13th Mar 17, 7:40 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    redginger44
    I too would be interested in this as we originally had our kitchen fitted in 2013 and by 2014 all of the doors had split and have been replaced - however now one of the end panels is going again can anybody advise where I stand with this please ?
    • 3mph
    • By 3mph 14th Mar 17, 8:00 AM
    • 141 Posts
    • 142 Thanks
    3mph
    Moneyistoo.... We had second nature kitchen very expensive high gloss started to bubble after 4 years supplier BKS Swansea replaced some then refused then went bankrupt then started again same name and people. I would never buy from second nature or use BKS whatever they call themselves again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,425Posts Today

6,909Users online

Martin's Twitter