Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    donna
    Please help me get rid of cold callers(i need a sticker) :(
    • 19th Jun 07, 12:25 PM
    Please help me get rid of cold callers(i need a sticker) :( 19th Jun 07 at 12:25 PM
    Hi,

for the 3rd time in the last month we have just had the EYG double glazing firm around. Every time they come we tell them we won't be in a position to buy DG for at least the nex couple of years.

Today when they called my DH asked them if they would kindly make a note of our address and ask their sales people to stop calling here. The guy said this is not possible as they are all self employed and don't keep lists of whos called where!

I am 6 months pregnant and am really sick of this, everytime i see these teams of men appear on our cul-de-sac my heart starts racing and i get really wound up.

Please can anyone tell me where i can get one of those "no cold callers" stickers?

We also have a similar problem with phone calls for mortgages, which we have learned now always show up on the caller display as "INTERNATIONAL". We simply pick up the phone and then hang it straight back up again.

Apparantley BT and TPS can't stop these calls.

Thanks for listening to my moan.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,592Posts Today

8,038Users online

Martin's Twitter