Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BrookesAndrew
    How long will the PS3 and Xbox 360 be around?
    • 15th Oct 13, 11:21 AM
    How long will the PS3 and Xbox 360 be around? 15th Oct 13 at 11:21 AM
    Hello all,

I was thinking last night, with the new consoles coming out very soon and these new games being built for these consoles. How long are the current consoles going to last? By that I mean the PS3 and Xbox 360. When the PS3 came out I remember the PS2 games started to slowly die out but with the PS3 and Xbox they are both great consoles and have lasted so long. There is a lot of games out there which are built for online use so I do really wonder what is going to happen with these new games and if they will be building them for the PS3 as well.

Let me know your thoughts on this as I do want to get a PS4 but I don't want to get one if the PS3 is going to last a couple of years. May as well just play that!

Thanks,
    Andrew
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,030Posts Today

6,982Users online

Martin's Twitter