Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Samantha
    • By Former MSE Samantha 9th Oct 13, 3:02 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 6Thanks
    Former MSE Samantha
    Better Energy reviews: Give your feedback
    • 9th Oct 13, 3:02 PM
    Better Energy reviews: Give your feedback 9th Oct 13 at 3:02 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Better Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did your switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Last edited by MSE Andrea; 07-09-2017 at 4:18 PM.
Page 2
    • brewerdave
    • By brewerdave 14th Sep 17, 11:30 AM
    • 4,569 Posts
    • 1,892 Thanks
    brewerdave
    BE Sept 19 Tariffs
    Just for info:- on my latest gas statement from Better Energy,I noticed that they had a cheaper new tariff -Online Fixed 2 Sept 19 - after an email exchange with Customer Services, I have been switched onto this tariff which will save me £35-£40 per annum and the agent confirmed that I won't be charged the £30 ETC
    They also offered to credit back ~ £65 as my credits are more than 2 months of DDs - I've declined as their current estimated annual usage is lower than my actual usage for the last 10 years.
    • Farway
    • By Farway 3rd Oct 17, 2:55 PM
    • 5,670 Posts
    • 7,466 Thanks
    Farway
    I applied yesterday on line for the Gas only two year fix [to Oct 2019]. Switching from Zog gas

I would have stayed with Zog except the 2 year fix with them was much more expensive

Web site was easy to navigate and complete the details, including DD

Now waiting for the postal confirmation, within 7 days they say
    • Hoof Hearted
    • By Hoof Hearted 3rd Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    • 2,007 Posts
    • 1,890 Thanks
    Hoof Hearted
    Had a bill from them now, which was spot on. No complaints so far. I do have a healthy credit but would expect this with winter coming.
    Je suis sabot...
    • Farway
    • By Farway 5th Oct 17, 2:56 PM
    • 5,670 Posts
    • 7,466 Thanks
    Farway
    E- mail from them today, confirming tariff details & DD etc. Switch over set for 24th Oct if Zog agree
    • Farway
    • By Farway 23rd Oct 17, 2:44 PM
    • 5,670 Posts
    • 7,466 Thanks
    Farway
    Nothing further received about switch over due tomorrow. No request for meter reads or any other confirmation. Meter reading taken & photographed just in case
    • Farway
    • By Farway 25th Oct 17, 2:27 PM
    • 5,670 Posts
    • 7,466 Thanks
    Farway
    E-mail received PM 24/10 requesting meter read & if possible a photo of reading

Supplied as requested and this morning received confirmation switch over has gone through OK

DD is set but not yet used

All smooth so far and no reason to think DD will be a problem
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

660Posts Today

5,668Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin