Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
    • pianistdave
    • By pianistdave 2nd Aug 16, 8:42 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    pianistdave
    I replaced my concrete posts this Spring with wooden ones and it was the best move by far. The fences and posts are all painted and the end on the garden looks great.
    • Grenage
    • By Grenage 2nd Aug 16, 9:22 AM
    • 1,325 Posts
    • 1,254 Thanks
    Grenage
    Holy thread-necromancing sales spam, Batman.
    • Allder93
    • By Allder93 4th Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Allder93
    Concrete
    I decided on concrete post, in the end, East Coast Fencing has a nice article with several pro's and con's for both, and it doesn't feel like they're trying to push you towards one or the other

eastcoastfencing.co.uk/Blog/concrete-fence-posts-vs-wooden-fence-posts
    • Warwick Hunt
    • By Warwick Hunt 4th Dec 17, 7:39 PM
    • 700 Posts
    • 357 Thanks
    Warwick Hunt
    Holly thread resurrection. Spam reported.
    • George Michael
    • By George Michael 4th Dec 17, 8:03 PM
    • 2,899 Posts
    • 3,916 Thanks
    George Michael
    I decided on concrete post, in the end, East Coast Fencing has a nice article with several pro's and con's for both, and it doesn't feel like they're trying to push you towards one or the other

eastcoastfencing.co.uk/Blog/concrete-fence-posts-vs-wooden-fence-posts
    Originally posted by Allder93
    Hopefully the mods won't remove the post I've quoted. (The one from Allder93)
    Why?
    Well, if they leave it in place then other MSE readers can see for themselves that East Coast Fencing is a company not to be trusted and one which has to rely on fake customer reviews to drum up business.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's pure concidence that East coast fencing is owned and run by a Mr Darren Allder.

https://www.mybuilder.com/profile/view/east_coast_fencing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,699Posts Today

7,048Users online

Martin's Twitter