IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
tesco garden furniture reductions
Closed Thread
Views: 8,814
# 1
sam elderfield
Old 13-06-2007, 1:33 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile tesco garden furniture reductions

tesco garden furniture went to half price reduced to clear on monday. I havn't checked tesco direct but it is all reduced in sudbury store.
Just in time for the summer , i was gonna wait till the after summer sales but no need now
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sam elderfield For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
Harrietxxx
Old 13-06-2007, 4:38 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

still full price in my store, do you mean next Monday?
# 3
sam elderfield
Old 13-06-2007, 4:58 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

thats odd. it was this monday just gone . i bought the nero set . 39.** down from 79.**. it was still all half price at one this morning when i was up there . i cant imagine its only a few stores . mine is only a superstore though so perhaps its still full price at extras.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam elderfield For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Pink.
Old 13-06-2007, 5:21 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

It's half price in my local store (Northern Ireland) but there were only odd bits and pieces left today.

Pink
Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the In My Home (Includes DIY), I wanna buy-it or do-it, Greenfingered MoneySaving and Old Style MoneySaving boards, which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
Neiliboy
Old 13-06-2007, 9:05 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

still full price here in Cambridge
The Following User Says Thank You to Neiliboy For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
AMIE399
Old 14-06-2007, 6:14 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

IT WAS 25% OFF IN MY tESCO LAST WEEKEND
# 7
Rhyburgh
Old 16-06-2007, 4:05 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Norwich Harford Bridges furniture was all half price this morning, they had quite a selection but the 6 seater table I wanted was gone!
Heard the Shaggy Taxi Wind Up Phone Call?
Visit my Shaggy videos on Youtube - search for Rhyburgh1 - now over 700,00 views - bring on the million!! Enjoy.
# 8
PRINCESSKERRY
Old 16-06-2007, 8:55 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Both my local stores are full price again like another poster said last weekend we had 25% off but back to full price now. I'm hoping it will be reduced as I would really like a pair of wooden sunloungers especailly while these 6 vouchers are floating about as that would really bring the price down.
Competition wins - 09/03 - 500 ELC Vouchers 11/04 - Lush Goodies 21/04 - Gillette Fusion Gift Pack 22/05 - Mirrors DVD 29/05 - Return Flights to London & 500 29/05 - 50 Homebase Gift Vouchers 20/09 - Remote Control Helicopter 28/09 - 225 Bingo Win 05/10 25 Photobox Vouchers 16/09 90 Cash 30/11 29 Cash 03/01 20 03/04 Fifa Football
# 9
italiastar
Old 16-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Full price at New Malden - staff didn't have a scooby about it being half price when I asked.
# 10
Pink.
Old 17-06-2007, 8:40 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCESSKERRY View Post
Both my local stores are full price again like another poster said last weekend we had 25% off but back to full price now. I'm hoping it will be reduced as I would really like a pair of wooden sunloungers especailly while these 6 vouchers are floating about as that would really bring the price down.

Hi PrincessKerry,

I got these from argos and I'm very pleased with them. They're 69.99 each (including the cushion) but if you buy two they're 99 for the pair. They don't seem to be pre-treated though so I had to spend another 6 on garden furniture oil.

Pink
Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the In My Home (Includes DIY), I wanna buy-it or do-it, Greenfingered MoneySaving and Old Style MoneySaving boards, which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
The Kaiser
Old 22-06-2007, 8:40 AM
MoneySaving Convert

I think the rule is to check each store. I live in Dundee and we have 4 - Tesco stores. I bought 2 - Grampian chairs and 2 - recliners for 1/2 price yesterday in the Lochee store in Stack Leisure park. However the Tesco Extra on the Kingsway was still showing the furniture at full price.
# 12
misfire
Old 22-06-2007, 10:51 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Default 2 x fold up garden chair & tilt parasol £3.75

Tesco have 2 blue (with white polka dots) chairs + tilt parasol for 3.75p per set!! they also do it in red. Dunstable Tesco were putting them out by the main entrance as i went in tonight.

They also had white value resin chairs i think these were 97p

HTH
Doing better but still need to step up a gear.

SPC - 24.76 (i2013 started late)
SPC - Started 1st January for 2014.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misfire For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 13
pudding
Old 23-06-2007, 9:38 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

11.25 In my local tesco..
# 14
marymilkmaid
Old 23-06-2007, 7:10 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfire View Post
Tesco have 2 blue (with white polka dots) chairs + tilt parasol for 3.75p per set!! they also do it in red. Dunstable Tesco were putting them out by the main entrance as i went in tonight.

They also had white value resin chairs i think these were 97p

HTH
These only had 25% off in my local
# 15
i love pigs!
Old 24-06-2007, 3:00 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Send a message via MSN to i love pigs!

Hi

My boyfriend works for Tesco in Blackpool and he says the 50% sale starts tomorrow (monday) on garden furniture, Im not sure if its just that store though.

Laura
The Following User Says Thank You to i love pigs! For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 16
pudding
Old 24-06-2007, 3:03 PM

Most of it's 50% in our store now..That was yesterday...How long is it 50% as I am hopeing they go to 75% like last year..If anyone knows when it;s 75% please let us know
Thanks
# 17
lizziedrippin
Old 24-06-2007, 3:33 PM
MoneySaving Convert

:rolleyes: I keep trying my local superstores and extra stores but no luck - would like the Nero set (4 chairs, table and parasol) but can't locate one half price near me (Nottingham area).

Considering giving in and ordering at 25% off on tesco direct.... can't get any of the codes to work though to get a better offer!!

Anyone seen any sets in Nottingham area going cheep??!!! (can't believe I'm looking for garden furniture when the rain is just lashing down outside!!)

# 18
pudding
Old 24-06-2007, 4:42 PM

Is doncaster too far to travel....I know they have lots of stuff there..Don't now if they had nero as I wasn't really looking...They had stacks of stuff though all 50% off
# 19
burnham1
Old 24-06-2007, 7:14 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

All they had left in Weston super mare yesterday was 75% off.....i got a new table cover....nice quality and big enough to get the 2 benches and 2 chairs unde as well from 12.95 to 3.24....loads of parasols tables etc as well....
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN !!!

13/01/11 STARTED SLIMMING WORLD.....70lbs lost to date....06.09.12
The Following User Says Thank You to burnham1 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 20
pudding
Old 24-06-2007, 8:02 PM

It can't be a national thing if some stores are only 50% from tomorrow and my local is already are 50% and some are now 75%..I think it's best to ring before going to a store as they seem to differ
Closed Thread