Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 17th Sep 13, 9:49 AM
    • 3,154Posts
    • 16,263Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...
    • 17th Sep 13, 9:49 AM
    Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free... 17th Sep 13 at 9:49 AM
    Hi,

I'm Puzz, and I've been hanging around these dfw threads and diaries for a long time now... I've tried many times to sort out the money mess I have made but have now hopefully settled on a path that will lead me to where I wish to be...

What I don't know is how I didnt' know about DMP's before, as I say I've been here for at least 5 years if not longer and only discovered them in my darkest place back in July.

So this diary is to track my progress, keep me in check and maybe offer someone else some assistance along my way!

I have been in debt my entire adult existance. I am now the wrong side of 40 and still in debt. I wouldn't say I've had my head in the sand as I can tell you exactly how much I owe and to who at any given time. I have this all written in my special money book that goes back to 2008..

The debt has increased year on year, but slowly over the last 3 until this summer when it all caught up with me again and I realised that I had to do something now. I have tried snowballing but never had enough snow to throw the ball far enough away! And don't talk to me about consolidating.....

Stumbling across the dmp mutual support thread, I then researched debt management plans and went onto StepChange website did the debt remedy.. and there was my answer. I have read threads 7,8 and 9 of the dmp support thread, it is a wonderful place and if you are thinking of a dmp it is a great place to start.

My debt is huge and is going to get bigger before it gets smaller which is perfectly normal at the start of a dmp. I'm still at the sending letters and token payments stage, my new bank account is up and running and my salary switch is at the end of the month. It is at this point when my largest creditor (od/loan and cc) will be receiving the news that I don't want to do this anymore.

I spent the money I don't deny that. I have every intention of paying it back. BUT... I have paid out a fortune in interest and I no longer feel guilty that I can't do it anymore. I will be working very hard to get my creditors to play nice with me, and am more than prepared to sharpen my claws and involve the FOS when needed.

So that's the start.. I know a dmp isn't for everyone, I know it will trash my credit record, but I don't want credit anymore. I want to live again..

I think that's enough waffle for one morning, and being a cat its probably time I stretched out and had a little kip... oops no I've got work to do.... maybe later...

Christmas 2018 £0 cash/£17 vouchers
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC 41% paid
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
Page 70
    • NoOneAround
    • By NoOneAround 19th Sep 17, 2:36 PM
    • 1,609 Posts
    • 7,752 Thanks
    NoOneAround
    Hello Puzz,
    sorry I haven't been over for a while.
    Glad that Ds is happier this year - it makes all the difference doesn't it?
    Sounds like everything is ticking over nicely. Unfortunately My treadmill has an inch thick layer of dust on it

NOA
    x
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/04/17 £66,996=7.62%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300 Jan17£180,700>OCT17 £173,200
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 22nd Sep 17, 11:36 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Hello Puzz,
    sorry I haven't been over for a while.
    Glad that Ds is happier this year - it makes all the difference doesn't it?
    Sounds like everything is ticking over nicely. Unfortunately My treadmill has an inch thick layer of dust on it

NOA
    x
    Originally posted by NoOneAround
    Hi Noah,

Maybe I spoke to soon as she was a little down when we spoke yesterday.. Hopefully she is better today.

Confession.. still haven't got on the treadmill.. I am such a lazy puzz.... will do better...

Take care of you.

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 22nd Sep 17, 11:51 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Friday... and the weekend is almost here.....

So this week has been generally good, have spoken to dd numerous times over various things.. she was fine but was feeling down yesterday.. hopefully that will pass quickly...

The freezer arrived and has been plugged in, dd done an online shop to fill her part tomorrow.. They are on key meters and haven't quite got to grips with it yet.. she is also struggling with the front door as it has a funny lock.. she can get in, but hasn't managed to lock it from the outside.. luckily people have always been home so far.. a job for her to sort before she starts back at uni I think...

I had planned to go and meet up but the bloomin trains are striking again so will have to rethink those plans...

This weekend I have my BF over for nachos and wine...

I have done no evening work/no exercise so have failed on both those tasks.. must do better next week...

Just received a letter from Lowe*ls confirming they have requested cca info from the creditor.. this one I really hope they don't find as they are the bu**ers who are marking my credit file late payment each month and won't default.. but it was my newest cc so they will probably will have it..

No word from the others yet.. will keep you posted...

Payday a week today, still got some funds.. will pay for dd's first shop as i would have bought it if we had taken it with us when she moved in...

That's about it...

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 29th Sep 17, 3:05 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Friday and Payday.. lovely combination...

Have done my banking and potting so the saving pots are growing nicely....

I only ended up with £5 left at the end of the month due to paying dd's food shop, our food shop and a discounted online delivery pass.. oh well at least I was £5 up not down...!!

I have bought my first Christmas present...

I have received replies from all 3 creditors I sent cca's to. Two are doing the we are looking for it... unfortunately one came back almost immediately, but I'm not sure about it so may send it over to aad to check for me... No word back from Ntw*st who sent me a cca but I was told it was unenforceable, so I wrote and told them (not giving any info away as to why it was UE..) will just have to wait and see..

dd been a bit up and down.. today is going to be hard work as of the whole 9 hours of lectures she has in a week, today she has 5 of them.. its not very well structured... but she hopefully will survive the day and that will be the first full week done and dusted....

Had a nice evening with my bf last Saturday and I have another friend coming to stay this weekend.. OH busy working/football/going to the races etc....

I have now paid off 25% of my car.. only the 75% to go...!!!

Lovely Mother up and down as well, hope she is more up when it comes to the middle of the month and we go away..!!! Health wise she has been given the all clear but is struggling to move onwards and upwards from this last bout... I am sure she will bounce back to her usual 'mad' self soon....!

So that's me up to date for now....

Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • NoOneAround
    • By NoOneAround 2nd Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    • 1,609 Posts
    • 7,752 Thanks
    NoOneAround
    Morning Puzz
    Happy first Christmas present!
    Hopefully DD will be happier once the lectures start - she'll be too busy with working! Hope your lovely mother feels better soon, she has been through a lot.

Have a good week!
    NOA
    x
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/04/17 £66,996=7.62%PAID
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 2nd Oct 17, 9:57 AM
    • 4,157 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Sorry I haven't been around long enough to post here recently but I drop in to read your diary whenever I can. Looks like everything is ticking over nicely for you, especially as Christmas is in sight (just about) and it's your favourite time of year

I hope LM continues to improve so that you can both enjoy your well-deserved break away and come back refreshed and rarin' to go

OH's sister died suddenly last week, She was only my age and was fit and active. She hadn't been ill in years and apparently it was a fatal aneurysm that occurred totally out of the blue when she was just sitting in her conservatory enjoying a cup of tea with her husband and watching a lovely sunset over the Welsh hills where they lived. It's especially sad because her husband recently retired and they had such wonderful plans for all the things they were going to do, places they were going to visit etc now they finally had the time to do them together. They were absolute soulmates. We're all in total shock.

It's hundreds of miles from where we live and the funeral is Thursday morning which will involve possibly 2 overnights in a B&B. I've booked the first night online and spoke to them on the phone and they can accommodate us on the 2nd but I haven't booked that one yet. I paid with my only credit card and I hope OH will reimburse some of it but I'm not holding my breath. He has a selective memory. Looks like being a very spendy few days all round what with flowers and everything. OH wouldn't bother to send any, he's useless at these times and I always do it on our behalf but I doubt he'll contribute towards the cost. He never has before, saying it was my idea to send flowers to funerals as he wouldn't have bothered himself. I think I might have mentioned before that he's a tight-fisted git

I've checked my only 'smart' pair of shoes (other than sandals) and there are holes in the soles. Need to dash off now and get them repaired or maybe buy a new cheap pair as I think the others let water in somewhere at the side. It's so long since I wore them that I can't even remember.

OH brought in what will probably be the last of the runner bean crop yesterday. 2 carrier bags full that I need to get frozen asap. Neither of us have been able to eat much this past week, that's why so many have been there waiting to be picked. OH says he might dig up the plants today.
    Last edited by carbootcrazy; 03-10-2017 at 7:28 AM.
    Make £10 A Day Challenge 2017. Jan-Oct: £4500 ish
    Signing off for 2017, already smashed my year's target
    3-6 Months Emergency Fund Challenge #12: £3733.00/£5000.

Original Debt: £56804 (@ LBM 02/13). Balance now: £12411
    . Getting there.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 3rd Oct 17, 11:13 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Morning Puzz
    Happy first Christmas present!
    Hopefully DD will be happier once the lectures start - she'll be too busy with working! Hope your lovely mother feels better soon, she has been through a lot.

Have a good week!
    NOA
    x
    Originally posted by NoOneAround
    Hi Noah,

dd is very up and down generally.. you never know whether your getting smiley face or sad face.. she has certainly settled better this year than last so fingers crossed..!!

Thank you for your good wishes for LM..

Take care of you.

love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 3rd Oct 17, 11:16 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Sorry I haven't been around long enough to post here recently but I drop in to read your diary whenever I can. Looks like everything is ticking over nicely for you, especially as Christmas is in sight (just about) and it's your favourite time of year

I hope LM continues to improve so that you can both enjoy your well-deserved break away and come back refreshed and rarin' to go

OH's sister died suddenly last week, She was only my age and was fit and active. She hadn't been ill in years and apparently it was a fatal aneurysm that occurred totally out of the blue when she was just sitting in her conservatory enjoying a cup of tea with her husband and watching a lovely sunset over the Welsh hills where they lived. It's especially sad because her husband recently retired and they had such wonderful plans for all the things they were going to do, places they were going to visit etc now they finally had the time to do them together. They were absolute soulmates. We're all in total shock.

It's hundreds of miles from where we live and the funeral is Thursday morning which will involve possibly 2 overnights in a B&B. I've booked the first night online and spoke to them on the phone and they can accommodate us on the 2nd but I haven't booked that one yet. I paid with my only credit card and I hope OH will reimburse some of it but I'm not holding my breath. He has a selective memory. Looks like being a very spendy few days all round what with flowers and everything. OH wouldn't bother to send any, he's useless at these times and I always do it on our behalf but I doubt he'll contribute towards the cost. He never has before, saying it was my idea to send flowers to funerals as he wouldn't have bothered himself. I think I might have mentioned before that he's a tight-fisted git

I've checked my only 'smart' pair of shoes (other than sandals) and there are holes in the soles. Need to dash off now and get them repaired or maybe buy a new cheap pair as I think the others let water in somewhere at the side. It's so long since I wore them that I can't even remember.

OH brought in what will probably be the last of the runner bean crop yesterday. 2 carrier bags full that I need to get frozen asap. Neither of us have been able to eat much this past week, that's why so many have been there waiting to be picked. OH says he might dig up the plants today.
    Originally posted by carbootcrazy
    Oh cbc,

What a horrible time you are having at the minute. I am so sorry to hear about your SIL, it must have a been a shock all round. Hope the funeral goes as well as it can, and kick your old man up the bottom and dust off his wallet...!

As for runners, I harvested my last at the weekend, along with the tomatoes and have started cutting down the remains ready for next years crops.. still got 2 bowls of tomatoes in the fridge and 4 pots of frozen runners...

Take care,
    Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 3rd Oct 17, 11:22 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Ok.. its been a funny start to the week...

Good weekend spent with a friend and her crutches! I would be hopeless so better not break any lower limbs...!! I cooked so a fairly cheap weekend....

Met Lovely Father for lunch yesterday, having just got through the third bout of the big C with LM, now its LF's turn.. he has his first medical appointment tomorrow and doesn't want to go alone so I have cancelled work plans so I can attend with him.... Both my parents have given me some money to start dd off again this term, LM's went towards the bus pass and LF's will be split between going to see her next week.. can't wait... and my USA fund for next year well, not actually mine, dd's.. but my savings..!

Finally managed to get out and do an evening visit last night and planning another this evening which will leave 6 to do before the end of the year, will try to get them done in October... and hopefully get on the treadmill the other nights.. move puzz, move.....

DMP payments gone out today.. all £40 of them.... remaining money split into my various pots as usual..

Think that's enough news for now..

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 3rd Oct 17, 1:19 PM
    • 4,157 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Sorry to hear about LF. What an anxious time you're having. I hope your positive attitude to whatever life throws at you (that always shines through on this thread) is rubbing off on both of them. It's lovely that you've arranged to accompany him for his appointment. I hope both your parents realize what a special daughter they have. Sending hugs to all three of you.

Nothing financial to report here, I'm in a sort of limbo waiting for SAR stuff to come before I can plan my next moves. I also had a letter from Santander with account reference numbers that I haven't a clue what they refer to. I'd contacted them about possible PPI on 3 old storecards from donkey's years ago but obviously have no paperwork or even the old expired cards to back it up. It was just a gut feeling that I might have had it but my guts have served me well in that sort of situation in the past. The cards were part of GE Money or something like that which Santander took over (according to GE when I phoned them). I don't know which stores they were issued by except I do know House of Fraser was one. The others could have been from anywhere, I used to have a wallet crammed full of storecards in the bad old days. Santander say I definitely did have PPI on 2 cards but I haven't a clue which they were as the account numbers they gave meant nothing to me. They didn't mention the stores by name either.

Not sure how to proceed with this, I expect they'll try to wriggle out of paying due to insufficient information. They want me to supply dates and reasons for thinking it was missold. They must have found some information though to be able to supply me with the reference numbers so obviously know more about it than I do which is zilch.

Our tomatoes have been a total disaster this year. OH and I both love tomatoes on toast for breakfast and he went out yesterday to pick what he could so we could have them that breakfasttime. He came in with 3 tiny ones and said that looks like being the last of the year. He's already dug the plants up.
    Make £10 A Day Challenge 2017. Jan-Oct: £4500 ish
    Signing off for 2017, already smashed my year's target
    3-6 Months Emergency Fund Challenge #12: £3733.00/£5000.

Original Debt: £56804 (@ LBM 02/13). Balance now: £12411
    . Getting there.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 9th Oct 17, 2:15 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Hi cbc,

Hope you find the information you need to make your claims.. I never had ppi, I was too tight to pay for it... shame really!!!!

My tomatoes have finally given up, still have a bowl in the fridge mind.... tomatoes on toast sounds rather nice.. do you grill them???

Hope all okay with you otherwise and the funeral went off ok..

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 9th Oct 17, 2:25 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Monday.. and the week hasn't started as planned..

I was suppose to be on a course today.. (my favourite occupation..) but dad's appointment came through really fast and was for today. Mum asked if I could attend I said no, then felt really guilty so said yes. I then texted boss to say won't be in, she says okay.. then mum says she is going and dad says 3 is too many people so I say no worries you two go and tell me about it later.. all a bit late after I have cancelled my course place.. ho hum... so a spontaneous day off for me...

It does mean I have got a few jobs out of the way, including redoing my letter to Natw*st who ignored the last one about the cca being unenforceable.. I also scanned over my RBS one for the clever one's to have a look at... I have done all washing, there is none left in my house.. I have got organised for my day out tomorrow to go and visit dd.. so excited.. we dropped her 3 weeks ago today.. the longest we have been apart...can't wait for my hug.... i have got organised for my work day in the other borough on Wednesday and sorted the online food shop.. just got mum city break to do some work on and I'm all up to speed...

I did have a little accident at the weekend, no fault of my own I hasten to add.. A cupboard door landed on my head.. and my gosh did it hurt...! Luckily it hit me flat side down or I don't think I would be here to tell the tale... I keep telling OH the house is falling down and it literally is.. I wouldn't mind but it was the cupboard above his wardrobe so by rights it should have clonked him on the head not me.... i don't think I'm any the wiser for the bump it is rather tender....

Money news... not a lot... still waiting to hear back from 2 of my cca'd accounts... Need to withdraw.. (panic).. funds from my pot to sort my euros for break with mum which is next week.. the time is flying again...

Will update about Lovely dad when I hear something back..

Time for a cuppa me thinks...

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • NoOneAround
    • By NoOneAround 10th Oct 17, 9:46 AM
    • 1,609 Posts
    • 7,752 Thanks
    NoOneAround
    Morning Puzz,
    Sorry to hear that your LF is not well - sending love and hugs and good wishes, you have all had so much to deal with.

Ouch for the bump on the head hope it is feeling better, look after yourself.
    Enjoy you trip to see DD - 3 weeks is a long time but a good sign? - hope she is a bit happier this week

NOA
    x
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 26th Oct 17, 11:28 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Hello....

Sorry I appear to have been missing for ages.... so what's been happening..

LF has started his treatment for his p.cancer.... we are meeting next week for lunch so I will get the full run down then...!

LM and I went away for a few days.. it was very wet which added to the challenges of LM turning into a child as soon as she has had a few drinks.. ho hum... and flying out and in with Storm Brian....

DD home for the week, aaah.. its lovely having her back and we sit and watch junk tv each night.. luckily OH is working and then away for the weekend so not affecting him..!

Payday tomorrow.. Always a good day. and I am off as well so doubly nice...!

Result from aad for my RBS cca.. enforceable, but that's fine.. No word from the other 2 I am still waiting for.. long may it continue...!! Also Natw*st investigating my complaint.. well I didn't actually make a complaint just told them the cca was unenforceable due to missing prescribed terms.. So will just wait and see what happens with that one...

Nothing much else to report. just poodling along..

That's about all folks...

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • in need of direction
    • By in need of direction 27th Oct 17, 8:17 AM
    • 4,737 Posts
    • 26,830 Thanks
    in need of direction
    Positive thoughts for LF
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83 today £79,389.12, target £75,000 by 31/12/17 Offset fund today £4,055.43 target £5,500 by 31/12/17
    Emergency fund £5k/5.5k & £130/200 cash.
    Current weight loss 7/32 by 28 feb 2018
    determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes.
    Progress not perfection.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 30th Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Positive thoughts for LF
    Originally posted by in need of direction
    Thank you. xx
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 30th Oct 17, 12:51 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Monday.... And seen dd off on the train this morning.. It's funny but I miss her dreadfully when she goes back but then seem to get used to it very quickly..!

Can't seem to get my head in the right working place today...oh well maybe tomorrow.!

Money updates..

Payday been and gone.... have done all my saving pots until Wednesday when i get a little more to play with.... Have had massive concerns about how we are intending to pay for dd's overseas study.. trying to work out which pots i can leave so that i can fill her trip one the most by next August... we discussed this last night and OH is like, no worries I can get a loan from work it will all be fine... so I am taking a back seat and will just continue to save as much as I can... Also spoke to my sister who lives overseas yesterday and she is all fired up about us meeting in the states when dd is living there.. umm.. more money.... but I would definitely like to visit dd so expect we shall make it work..!

Have received another cca back unfortunately from the one I hoped wouldn't be able to find it as they are the only bu**ers who won't default me.. will get that scanned over to aad sometime soon.. No word from the other yet (M & S)...

Have started my shopping.....

Plans for night out with my best friend next week and we are planning (Finally) to get a weekend away next year as we are still saving and not spending....

That's about all folks...

Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • NoOneAround
    • By NoOneAround 7th Nov 17, 10:16 AM
    • 1,609 Posts
    • 7,752 Thanks
    NoOneAround
    All good wishes for LF
    love
    NOAh x
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 11th Nov 17, 12:32 PM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Happy Saturday....

Goodness I have been away for ages.... so..

BF and I had a lovely night in instead of going out and ate Chinese takeaway...

DD settled back at uni, but stressed with the level of work she is doing.. bless I have forced her to go and purchase a smoothie today to try and up the intake of fruit as she doesn't eat very much and is quite run down....won't be long and she will be home for the long... Christmas holidays..

Information now coming through for her big year abroad next summer.... puzz just keeps saving, saving, saving..... we get cheap flights through relative so may even go and have a previsit trip.. if puzz can save enough pennies...!

Normal weeks at work, nothing to report which is how we like it.....

DMP ticking along albeit at a very slow rate.. but I have now removed one of the debts as it is UE from my balance which meant I jumped up to 41% completed.... Natvest are still investigating my complaint.. well the fact that I told them the CCA was UE.. and no word still from M & S....

Have money to pot but not got to the bank yet so £80 to go into dd's bus fund for next term and £20 into the clothes fund... still saving all 20p's, 50p's and a £1 a day..

BF and I are finally going to spend our savings and go mad and have a week away in the sun next Autumn... come on Easyjet open your flights...! will need some more spending money so have started a new pot for that..!

Is fast approaching so tomorrow I am going to hit town and do some shopping... have done a certain amount online but have over £100 of vouchers to spend in stores so will enjoy that...!!

A couple of expensive socials coming up as we have hit the magic 50 year.. first one is in December, second in January.. then none till mine.. and I don't want to do anything expensive.. we are all organising one each, unfortunately I can't control the others budgets...! Could really do without it as I hate spending money on going out..!

Today is domestic goddess day.. washing, hoovering, cleaning etc. etc....

No news on LF, he seems to be just getting on with it, and LM is keeping me updated...

And that's about it...!

Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 13th Nov 17, 10:10 AM
    • 3,154 Posts
    • 16,263 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Monday..... and today I am feeling blurgh.. if that's even a word.. can't put my finger on why, my get up and go appears to have got up and gone......

But I expect it will return and we will shake this gloomy mood off...

Yesterday I went and did some shopping.. all bought with vouchers and the list is getting ticked off gradually.....

OH is actually going away for Christmas.. on Christmas day.. that was my suggestion as he doesn't really do Christmas anyway and its cheaper to fly on the big day....! dd and I will meet with LM at my brothers with my nieces and LF is also going away but not with OH.....

I am feeling incredible tubby but don't seem to have the motivation to do anything about it... if only EJ would open the flights so I can book BF and my trip for next Autumn I will then have an incentive to get my bikini body back...

It's freezing in my house at the moment, have put heating on and made a cuppa so hopefully will warm up shortly.. Just can't seem to get my head into a work mode at the minute..

Neighbours cat currently blocking the pc screen.....

Right come on puzz let's go drink that tea and go find that smile.......

Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,130Posts Today

6,683Users online

Martin's Twitter