Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 17th Sep 13, 9:49 AM
    • 3,095Posts
    • 16,148Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...
    • 17th Sep 13, 9:49 AM
    Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free... 17th Sep 13 at 9:49 AM
    Hi,

I'm Puzz, and I've been hanging around these dfw threads and diaries for a long time now... I've tried many times to sort out the money mess I have made but have now hopefully settled on a path that will lead me to where I wish to be...

What I don't know is how I didnt' know about DMP's before, as I say I've been here for at least 5 years if not longer and only discovered them in my darkest place back in July.

So this diary is to track my progress, keep me in check and maybe offer someone else some assistance along my way!

I have been in debt my entire adult existance. I am now the wrong side of 40 and still in debt. I wouldn't say I've had my head in the sand as I can tell you exactly how much I owe and to who at any given time. I have this all written in my special money book that goes back to 2008..

The debt has increased year on year, but slowly over the last 3 until this summer when it all caught up with me again and I realised that I had to do something now. I have tried snowballing but never had enough snow to throw the ball far enough away! And don't talk to me about consolidating.....

Stumbling across the dmp mutual support thread, I then researched debt management plans and went onto StepChange website did the debt remedy.. and there was my answer. I have read threads 7,8 and 9 of the dmp support thread, it is a wonderful place and if you are thinking of a dmp it is a great place to start.

My debt is huge and is going to get bigger before it gets smaller which is perfectly normal at the start of a dmp. I'm still at the sending letters and token payments stage, my new bank account is up and running and my salary switch is at the end of the month. It is at this point when my largest creditor (od/loan and cc) will be receiving the news that I don't want to do this anymore.

I spent the money I don't deny that. I have every intention of paying it back. BUT... I have paid out a fortune in interest and I no longer feel guilty that I can't do it anymore. I will be working very hard to get my creditors to play nice with me, and am more than prepared to sharpen my claws and involve the FOS when needed.

So that's the start.. I know a dmp isn't for everyone, I know it will trash my credit record, but I don't want credit anymore. I want to live again..

I think that's enough waffle for one morning, and being a cat its probably time I stretched out and had a little kip... oops no I've got work to do.... maybe later...

Christmas 2017 £400 cash/£95 vouchers
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC 33% paid
    Going Self Managed March 2016
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
Page 67
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 13th Jun 17, 12:29 PM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Good Afternoon...

Well I would like to say I have been busy, but not really...!

Cleared out dd's room at uni and managed to sort it all except a large suitcase of clothes.. job for tomorrow..

Nice night out with the girls friday.. pizza and wine...

Just plodding along really...have the rest of this week off so home day tomorrow sorting dd's clothes and room....

Thursday we are heading out by train to shop and eat for the day...

Friday not sure yet, nothing expensive as I don't have many pennies...

Nothing exciting happening on the money front.. still saving, debt slowly going down but only reduces by £120 ish a month so a very slow process... Lovely dad loan going down quicker only the £3400 to go now....still love my little car...

Paid £1175 to letting agency for dd's house next term.. at least the references must have been okay as they never came back to me..

Work.. blur... need I say more..

Still not started dieting or exercising, I appear to have become a very lazy puzz.. hoping I will spur myself into action..

OH off on holiday tomorrow.. early hours.. so a man free house bar the boy cat until Sunday.. and no work for me either..

That's about it folks...

Love Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Billy12345
    • By Billy12345 14th Jun 17, 10:07 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    Billy12345
    Hi Puzz

I've been reading though your journey and its really inspiring. I am in a DMP too and liking where I am at the minute.

I was looking through when you went self managed, I am currently with SC but I held one credit card back as I was going on holiday. Long story short this card wasn't used but was needed to "swipe" for a car hire which was already paid for but a credit card was required.

Anywhoo, holiday been and gone and looking to self manage this one creditor. I have filled in the NEDCAB I&E which details all creditors but was wondering did you tell your creditors about how much you were offering to pay the other creditors or not ?

I am too nervous to self manage all of my creditors yet but this day may come...

Obviously adding this additional debt changes the amounts paid but I don't want to rock the boat with SC so thought I'd let that run and do the other creditor self managed.

My worry is that if I send the I&E statement with details of the other debts the creditors will share this information and see that the sums being paid are different.

Any advice
    LBM August 2016 = £58k

Sainsburys loan Default Tesco CC Default Barclaycard CC Default Santander OD Default Santander Loan Default Capital One Default
    Santander CC not yet Ratesetter loan not yet
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 16th Jun 17, 9:30 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Hi Puzz

I've been reading though your journey and its really inspiring. I am in a DMP too and liking where I am at the minute.

I was looking through when you went self managed, I am currently with SC but I held one credit card back as I was going on holiday. Long story short this card wasn't used but was needed to "swipe" for a car hire which was already paid for but a credit card was required.

Anywhoo, holiday been and gone and looking to self manage this one creditor. I have filled in the NEDCAB I&E which details all creditors but was wondering did you tell your creditors about how much you were offering to pay the other creditors or not ?

I am too nervous to self manage all of my creditors yet but this day may come...

Obviously adding this additional debt changes the amounts paid but I don't want to rock the boat with SC so thought I'd let that run and do the other creditor self managed.

My worry is that if I send the I&E statement with details of the other debts the creditors will share this information and see that the sums being paid are different.

Any advice
    Originally posted by Billy12345
    Hi Billy,

When I left SC and went self managed I did the set up through nedcab so would have sent details of who i was paying and how much at the start.. I then dropped all to token payments due to circumstances and since then only 3 have requested an update and I just sent a letter stating how much I would pay them, none of them have quibbled.. I ignore any creditor i & e's and they don't seem to worry.. I updated one by phone and told them I couldn't afford more than my £5 and they weren't bothered.

So your choices are to either make a direct offer of payment to the creditor without including other creditor details and see what they say, or send a 'revised' i & e showing all creditors are getting an equal proportion. Or pass it to SC to deal with.. I know others who have added on a debt later..... and really self managing is the best and easiest way to go when your ready.

Good Luck
    Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Billy12345
    • By Billy12345 16th Jun 17, 1:27 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    Billy12345
    Hi Billy,

When I left SC and went self managed I did the set up through nedcab so would have sent details of who i was paying and how much at the start.. I then dropped all to token payments due to circumstances and since then only 3 have requested an update and I just sent a letter stating how much I would pay them, none of them have quibbled.. I ignore any creditor i & e's and they don't seem to worry.. I updated one by phone and told them I couldn't afford more than my £5 and they weren't bothered.

So your choices are to either make a direct offer of payment to the creditor without including other creditor details and see what they say, or send a 'revised' i & e showing all creditors are getting an equal proportion. Or pass it to SC to deal with.. I know others who have added on a debt later..... and really self managing is the best and easiest way to go when your ready.

Good Luck
    Puzz. x
    Originally posted by Puzzcat
    Thanks Puzz,

I think the 'revised' i&e statement will be the best way to go for me. I was worried about the creditors all speaking to each other and noting that the statement slightly differs taking into account the new creditor but thats all I have to pay anyway they cant get what I dont have.

Billy x
    LBM August 2016 = £58k

Sainsburys loan Default Tesco CC Default Barclaycard CC Default Santander OD Default Santander Loan Default Capital One Default
    Santander CC not yet Ratesetter loan not yet
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 25th Jun 17, 12:34 PM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Been a bit quiet over here in puzzland...

Nothing very exciting to report.... stuck at home waiting for a new fridge to be delivered, our one in the kitchen died on friday evening. although it was here when we moved in 14 years ago and has been on its last legs for the last few years... luckily I have 2 fridges but I am missing having one in the kitchen... OH paid..

Short week at work only 3 days for me this week..

No news back on my cca yet... or my complaint to the ICO.

Still got some pennies in the bank and payday Thursday...

Otherwise just plodding on....

Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 26th Jun 17, 10:53 AM
    • 3,887 Posts
    • 21,736 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Been a bit quiet over here in puzzland...

Nothing very exciting to reportPuzz. x
    'Quiet' can sometimes be a welcome relief. Make the most of it

I envy you your new fridge. Mine is also on its last legs, to be honest I'm surprised it's struggled on for so long

Good luck with your CCA request and complaint. Sadly, some of my creditors must be super-efficient in the record-keeping department (at odds with their lack of efficiency in all other areas) as they have supplied the required CCA documentation dating from 1999 in some cases. I was hoping for lots of unenforceables given the age of the debts. Oh well, one for around £6000 definitely is unenforceable and another for around £2500 still hasn't produced any paperwork after over 2 months so I live in hope with that one. Another sent wads of paperwork back but I suspect it doesn't include a crucial bit so am researching whats what with that one. The covering letter stated that they had fully complied with my request by sending what they had but I have my doubts. I seem to spend every free minute writing letters and trying to sort all this stuff out. Still, it will be time very well spent if it means I save lots of lovely money in the long run

Have a good week
    Make £10 A Day Challenge 2017. Jan-July: £3687.51 Aug: £242.35
    3-6 Months Emergency Fund Challenge #12: £3358.00/£5000. This is so hard but I will do it.

Original Debt: £56804 (@ LBM 02/13). Balance now: £21808
    . Getting there
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 3rd Jul 17, 11:52 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Happy Monday.. if that is a thing...!

So July.. already..... and something to celebrate...

My debt has finally gone under £40k.... so only just but it starts with a 3.... which just sounds so much nicer..

So other than that....

Have decided to do 2 more cca's.. no word yet from cabot/halifax.. that 40 days they promised is getting closer..

The two I am doing next are my oldest.. 2004 and 1997... they also make up 50% of my debt...!! dreaming they can't find the paperwork... but hey ho, you never know.. will keep you posted..

All still dull otherwise..

Although I do seem to have opened a tomato farm in my garden.. there are hundreds of them...!!!!

Right off to do some work, back later when I have something to report..!!!

Love Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 3rd Jul 17, 12:10 PM
    • 3,887 Posts
    • 21,736 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    You sound cheerful today, Puzz, despite it being Monday and back to work

Massive financial worries here (I don't seem to get stressed about anything that's not money related). My car looks as if it's due for majorexpensive work. OH thinks it's the catalytic converter and I think the cost of replacing that might be more than the worth of my ancient car

I've been saving every last penny towards negotiating some F&Fs but it looks as if it will all be eaten up by car repairs or trying to buy a very cheap replacement. I'm taking the car into the garage tomorrow so will see what advice they give. It's a good, long-established family business and I know from happy experience that they are not rip-off merchants. I'm not a happy bunny though
    Last edited by carbootcrazy; 04-07-2017 at 8:50 AM.
    3-6 Months Emergency Fund Challenge #12: £3358.00/£5000. This is so hard but I will do it.

. Getting there
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 3rd Jul 17, 5:46 PM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    cbc, boo to naughty cars.. hope you get yours sorted quickly and cheaply....

xx
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 4th Jul 17, 9:00 AM
    • 3,887 Posts
    • 21,736 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Thanks, Puzz

Car plans put on hold until Thursday now. I don't need to use it for anything before then so OH will take it in for me as he needs to go to the bank and other places in our small nearest town on Thursday anyway. I've promised to treat him to a nice lunch somewhere while he's hanging around waiting for the car work to be finished. Anything that involves free food and he's happy. Plus, he's using free petrol (mine) and loves hanging round garages talking to mechanics. Win Win Win for him then

My MOT is due on 17th so I'm having the current fault diagnosed and repaired (hopefully) plus a service and MOT all on the one morning. My old car usually sails through MOTs without any probs, or just with recommendations for minor future things, so am not normally too worried about that aspect of it. I suspect the current fault will mean the emissions are not acceptable this time though. Will cost but they are all jobs that need doing. Good job it's only once a year for the servicing and MOT.
    Last edited by carbootcrazy; 04-07-2017 at 9:04 AM.

. Getting there
    • NoOneAround
    • By NoOneAround 6th Jul 17, 2:23 PM
    • 1,504 Posts
    • 7,242 Thanks
    NoOneAround
    Hello Puzz,
    Long time no see
    Amazing that you have reached the 3's There was a thunderous drum roll outside as I typed that!
    Must be lovely to have DD back home, and she has done so well after the hard start to uni life
    My DD has been home for nearly a month now, working a holidays job and is so mature and grown up she puts me to shame.
    Happy Thursday just before Friday
    love
    NOA
    x
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/04/17 £67,262=7.25%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300Jan16 £190,800 Jan17£180,700
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 9th Jul 17, 11:40 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Hello Puzz,
    Long time no see
    Amazing that you have reached the 3's There was a thunderous drum roll outside as I typed that!
    Must be lovely to have DD back home, and she has done so well after the hard start to uni life
    My DD has been home for nearly a month now, working a holidays job and is so mature and grown up she puts me to shame.
    Happy Thursday just before Friday
    love
    NOA
    x
    Originally posted by NoOneAround
    Hi Noah,

thanks for popping in, I know how busy you are..! My dd is spending everyday lazing around.. very different to yours...!!!! But as long as they are happy that's all that counts..!

hope all well in your world, I know you are off away soon.. exciting.......

Love Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 9th Jul 17, 11:49 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Good Morning.. Sun is out again....I am a typical puzz and just get very lazy in the sunshine..

I must, must, must go into town today... its my dd's birthday in a fortnight and I need to source a few surprises...... i also must spend some money on me.. not because I want to but my selection of clothes for work is dire and I really really need to buy a few tops.. bet I won't find any... ho hum..

My boy cat is having a poorly tum at the minute, hope he picks up soon as the cleaning of the litter tray every morning makes me heave......

Car is in for its first mot in a fortnight.. fingers crossed all goes well... although I do have car fund pot that bar a tyre and windscreen wiper blade haven't had to touch this year...

Have picked my first 4 tomatoes ...... I have millions growing.. runners are coming along well and have now given up with mange tout.. got 3 servings from the plant but bored with it now so will dig it out later.. I don't even like mange tout....

Busy week at work planned and hopefully a little cooler next week..

Nothing exciting to report.. tried to plan a holiday with best friend for next year but she's dithering.. (we save each month and haven't been anywhere for ages..) so have abandoned that idea for now.. i expect once I saved enough pennies in the correctly allocated pot I will sort a trip with Lovely mother.. she is having her op in September so maybe October for a few days may be nice...

Otherwise still plodding on, no news from anyone re cca's or from the ICO over my default complaint... will see if we get any news this week..

Bye for now..
    Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 12th Jul 17, 10:39 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Morning...

Money News..

So I have received my cca back from C.One which was taken out in 2004.. Haven't studied it properly yet and they say (well they would..) that debt is enforceable blah blah.. It is probably correct and I was impressed by the speed 8 days from me posting..!!! But I shall sit down with it and some assistance from AAD and have a good read when i have time..!!!

Also got a letter from Wes*ot saying no payment since June.. umm no I paid you in July.. quick call.. well 12 minutes... lady did try to persuade me to do my review over the phone.. umm no I will send/email it thanks.. Have done it this morning and kept payments the same, I do feel mean but need to save as much as I can for dd's year abroad.. the usa isn't cheap...!!!!!! Whilst on the phone I mentioned my cca request to them.. they haven't received it.. funny that.. but she took my postal order details and will start the process.. this is my second biggest debt taken out in 1997... so still keeping my fingers crossed..

No word yet from the one who I cca'ed at the end of May other than they are looking for it... please don't find it.....

No word from ICO either but the creditor has changed the way they are reporting from A's to OK's.. so still waiting for a response.....

Just picked my first crop... Well 8 runners for my tea tonight..... love home grown veg..

Right best go do something....

Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 12th Jul 17, 8:55 PM
    • 3,887 Posts
    • 21,736 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Wow, I envy your runner crop. It's my favourite veg and we grow about 24 plants every year and I fill the freezer with what we can't eat at the time. I could eat them for every meal for the whole summer but OH gets a bit fed up with them after a bit. I always make sure I still have some in the freezer to eat with our Christmas dinner every year though.

Sadly, our plants are looking a bit pathetic this year so far and we planted them out at exactly the same time as usual. Not all the plants have a single flower on yet. Some of the most advanced have about 10 flowers but there's no sign of a bean anywhere. I keep going out and looking every morning, hoping that something magical may have happened in the night

. Getting there
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 17th Jul 17, 10:37 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Morning.. and middle of July..

following on from my previous harvest chat.. sorry cbc.. I have had another crop of runner beans.. yum.. and have loads of tomatoes.. and I mean loads. there must be in excess of 200 growing on the 3 plants.... best hook out some tomato recipes....

Money News..

I received a letter from wesco* today so my cca request for my oldest, second biggest debt is now being investigated.. still keeping my fingers crossed.. No word back from cabo*/halifax yet.. think that has now been over 40 days but will just wait for now.. I am still paying all my creditors, as I am too lazy at the moment to stop.. plus its only £5 each.. And I will find time later in the week to check through the cca I did receive from cap one.. I suspect it is fine.

Have 2 days off this week.. its dd's 19th birthday.. she doesn't want to do anything ... we may go shopping for some house bits for her new house at uni... and she wants a takeaway.. well that's easy..

Also new car due first mot, have abandoned dealership as they are a faff to get to, and they have been most unhelpful on the phone so will take to local independent round the corner..

Received £15 of vouchers this morning from the lovely co-op after I made a complaint about a manky steak I bought.. it only cost me 85p as I had a £3 voucher... result....!!!!

Payday next Friday, but have a few more spends to do.. hopefully will have a few pennies left at the end of the month....

Right best get on..

Love Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 17th Jul 17, 10:56 AM
    • 3,887 Posts
    • 21,736 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Morning.. and middle of July..

following on from my previous harvest chat.. sorry cbc.. I have had another crop of runner beans.. yum.. and have loads of tomatoes.. and I mean loads. there must be in excess of 200 growing on the 3 plants.... best hook out some tomato recipes....

Love Puzz. x
    Grrr. Not a bean in sight on mine although a few more flowers have appeared. They are in good sunlight, in good soil and get plenty of watering. Very disappointing. Tomatoes are still the size of marbles. Very small marbles at that

. Getting there
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 21st Jul 17, 10:46 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Good Morning..

Day off today.. and yesterday which was dd's birthday.. we didn't do much, went shopping for some bits for her new house.. £110.. Luckily I have been saving in a special pot for this purpose so no damage to my usual bank account.... takeaway for her for tea.. and then we watched some tv... very laid back day..

This morning, I dropped car at local garage for its mot at 8am... and now have her back all done and only £39 for the mot.. so car pot still looking quite healthy...

Sorry cbc, but I have just harvested my fourth crop of beans.. not sure I will get anymore mind as my plant is tumbling over...oh well nice whilst they lasted.... tomatoes... still going strong.. even got some big red one's now...! I planted 3 varieties..

Letter from wescot as expected requesting I cca the client direct.. well having read others getting sent the same I didn't fill in the postal order and they nicely sent it back so didn't cost me anymore money.. letter sent to client yesterday.... no word from cabot... days are ticking by... and my complaint with creation/lowells that I reported to the ICO and had no word back, I emailed them and they have such a backlog they are still dealing with April complaints.. bless mine was May so maybe next month I might hear something..

Nothing very exciting to report otherwise, just plodding along.. payday a week today.. wonder if I will have any pennies left....

Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 22nd Jul 17, 10:41 AM
    • 3,095 Posts
    • 16,148 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    So yesterday had lovely mother round in the afternoon so she could catch up with dd.. she brought various bits of paper for me to look at/check etc.. like her bt bill.. she also brought a letter from her cc company saying if she didn't use it by a certain date they would close it as she obviously doesn't use it anymore... mean.... so she wants me to use it to buy something for dd or me.... umm.. no.. I suggested we use it to pay for a city break and then we can go halves... her idea... NY.. Now we have been before and we do get very cheap posh flights.. (relative in the industry..) but the USA isn't cheap to stay in or play in.. I was thinking more Italy..... I will direct her back into Europe I think.....

Nothing exciting planned today, need to hit a food shop and I think dd wants to come as well so more spends no doubt..!!!! Have skived off hoovering and just swept the wooden floors.. will do stairs and landing with mini handheld hoover later when I have charged it...

Have saved £6 on my mobile contract by going sim only and keeping my current phone.. then the tax man wants an extra £4 a month from me.. in with one hand and out with the other.... although I have reduced my bt dd down by £9 as already in credit and better in my pocket than theirs..

Picked more tomatoes.......

Right off to wake dd.....

Love Puzz. x
    Pot Of Gold - £425.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 26th Jul 17, 7:31 PM
    • 3,887 Posts
    • 21,736 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Great news about the potential holiday. Italy sounds lovely.

Thought I'd just mention that we ate our first runner beans tonight. There were only 7 and 2 of them could have done with a bit more growing time but they were delicious. Looks like there are a lot more coming (not yet though) but they are barely the size of my little finger

Had a peek in the greenhouse and there are now lots of baby green tomatoes. If they grow a lot more and ripen successfully we'll be eating them every day

Not sure if I mentioned a PPI payout that should be on its way in August. Not massive but will help my Full&Final pot no end.

Cat has been really out of sorts for a couple of days but has perked up a bit today and has started eating again which is always a good sign with him as he normally loves his food. I hope it means I don't have to take him to the vet with all the expense that causes but I will if he isn't back to his normal active self by tomorrow evening.

. Getting there
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

301Posts Today

2,563Users online

Martin's Twitter