Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 17th Sep 13, 9:49 AM
    • 3,156Posts
    • 16,266Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...
    • 17th Sep 13, 9:49 AM
    Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free... 17th Sep 13 at 9:49 AM
    Hi,

I'm Puzz, and I've been hanging around these dfw threads and diaries for a long time now... I've tried many times to sort out the money mess I have made but have now hopefully settled on a path that will lead me to where I wish to be...

What I don't know is how I didnt' know about DMP's before, as I say I've been here for at least 5 years if not longer and only discovered them in my darkest place back in July.

So this diary is to track my progress, keep me in check and maybe offer someone else some assistance along my way!

I have been in debt my entire adult existance. I am now the wrong side of 40 and still in debt. I wouldn't say I've had my head in the sand as I can tell you exactly how much I owe and to who at any given time. I have this all written in my special money book that goes back to 2008..

The debt has increased year on year, but slowly over the last 3 until this summer when it all caught up with me again and I realised that I had to do something now. I have tried snowballing but never had enough snow to throw the ball far enough away! And don't talk to me about consolidating.....

Stumbling across the dmp mutual support thread, I then researched debt management plans and went onto StepChange website did the debt remedy.. and there was my answer. I have read threads 7,8 and 9 of the dmp support thread, it is a wonderful place and if you are thinking of a dmp it is a great place to start.

My debt is huge and is going to get bigger before it gets smaller which is perfectly normal at the start of a dmp. I'm still at the sending letters and token payments stage, my new bank account is up and running and my salary switch is at the end of the month. It is at this point when my largest creditor (od/loan and cc) will be receiving the news that I don't want to do this anymore.

I spent the money I don't deny that. I have every intention of paying it back. BUT... I have paid out a fortune in interest and I no longer feel guilty that I can't do it anymore. I will be working very hard to get my creditors to play nice with me, and am more than prepared to sharpen my claws and involve the FOS when needed.

So that's the start.. I know a dmp isn't for everyone, I know it will trash my credit record, but I don't want credit anymore. I want to live again..

I think that's enough waffle for one morning, and being a cat its probably time I stretched out and had a little kip... oops no I've got work to do.... maybe later...

Christmas 2018 £0 cash/£17 vouchers
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC 41% paid
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
Page 66
    • in need of direction
    • By in need of direction 26th Apr 17, 7:50 PM
    • 4,749 Posts
    • 26,900 Thanks
    in need of direction
    Brilliant brilliant news re LM. You must be so relieved.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83 today £79,389.12, target £75,000 by 31/12/17 Offset fund today £4,055.43 target £5,500 by 31/12/17
    Emergency fund £5k/5.5k & £130/200 cash.
    Current weight loss 8/32 by 28 feb 2018
    determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes.
    Progress not perfection.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 28th Apr 17, 11:42 AM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Friday... always good.. and payday..

So not quite a cheeky free day as I have appointments this afternoon, I also need to get to the bank and pay in some cash before I do my payday accounts..

I lost 1LB... not sure how as I haven't been very good just more aware of what is going in..!!! Only exercised twice so will up that next week....

Nothing very exciting to report otherwise.. dd staying at uni this weekend then finishes on Thursday, not sure how she is getting back yet..

Houseworky weekend and a nice evening planned tomorrow with BF.. Have been and dropped OH at the station this morning he is off to the races so will come back very drunk tonight no doubt...

Right early lunch for me then off to do some work..

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 1st May 17, 10:46 AM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Monday.. and a bank holiday.. Every monday should be one I think....

So the not so good news from puzz world, LM's diagnosis wasn't exactly the all clear.. she does have basal cell carcinoma which is a non invasive type of cancer... a lady at my work has it and just ignores it.. but obviously it has got LM into a bit of a pickle and she really isn't herself at the moment.. I gave her a stern talking to yesterday with a glass of wine and she seemed to perk up..! Will have to just roll with it for now...

We did go to the garden center and I have planted out some tomatoes, runner beans and mange tout... will see how they get on.. back to snail picking duty for the next few months no doubt...

Just went to move my car from down the road as I left the drive clear for OH as he was late home and didn't know if he was driving or cycling this morning.. and someone (well I know who...) had put a note on it about parking in 2 spaces so they couldn't park there car.. ummm... its a public road, no dropped kerb.. my car is tiny. literally matchbox size and so what park somewhere else.. rude....

No plans for today other than currently drying my bedding.. love a clean bed..! got to sort the food shop order, bit of banking etc.. may pop out later just because I can...!

Back to work tomorrow. Lunch with Lovely father.. well share some chips... and lunch again with a friend on Wednesday who seems very down at the minute... Then dd home Thursday...

Really should get on the treadmill later.....

Have a lovely if slightly soggy bank holiday..

Love puzz.x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 3rd May 17, 12:13 PM
    • 4,158 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Really sorry to hear the news about your LM's condition. I can understand how anxious she feels but it must be good that you actually know someone well who has the same condition and is coping so well with it to the extent of ignoring it. Isn't there any backup from her GP or Consultant? I'm sure they'd be best placed to set her mind at rest. Thinking of you all and sending hugs to anyone who needs them

It must be wonderful to have the prospect of DD home for a good long stay. Maybe a cue for big spends but what the heck?
    Make £10 A Day Challenge 2017. Jan-Oct: £4500 ish
    Signing off for 2017, already smashed my year's target
    3-6 Months Emergency Fund Challenge #12: £3733.00/£5000.

Original Debt: £56804 (@ LBM 02/13). Balance now: £12411
    . Getting there.
    • stepuptothepl8
    • By stepuptothepl8 3rd May 17, 12:22 PM
    • 776 Posts
    • 3,667 Thanks
    stepuptothepl8
    I'm sorry to hear about LM's diagnosis. I've had BCC twice (same place), & have had treatment for it. It might be non-invasive but to be told you've got any form of cancer does mess with your head a bit xx
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £17902 to go
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#503
    2017 challenges:
    March - Bath Half Marathon DONE!!
    July - trailwalker 100km walk for Oxfam & the Ghurka trust DONE!!
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 3rd May 17, 3:41 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Really sorry to hear the news about your LM's condition. I can understand how anxious she feels but it must be good that you actually know someone well who has the same condition and is coping so well with it to the extent of ignoring it. Isn't there any backup from her GP or Consultant? I'm sure they'd be best placed to set her mind at rest. Thinking of you all and sending hugs to anyone who needs them

It must be wonderful to have the prospect of DD home for a good long stay. Maybe a cue for big spends but what the heck?
    Originally posted by carbootcrazy
    I'm sorry to hear about LM's diagnosis. I've had BCC twice (same place), & have had treatment for it. It might be non-invasive but to be told you've got any form of cancer does mess with your head a bit xx
    Originally posted by stepuptothepl8
    Hi cbc and stepuptothepl8, thank you for your kind words.. she has had breast cancer twice over the last 7 years (2010 &2013) and thought as it was now 4 years later she may have escaped another diagnosis, we spoke last night and she seemed very jolly so fingers crossed. She does get to see a consultant..eventually...!!!

Very couple of days.. lunch with LF yesterday.. he paid.. and lunch with a friend today and she paid...

Have potted all my savings for the month, just need another £100 to have the full payment for dd's first month's rent and deposit which needs to be paid beginning of June.. Not much left in the account after dividing it all up mind... oh well puzz hopefully doesn't need anything much this month...

Worked out my current dfd.. wait for it....2044

I am continuing with low payments for the foreseeable future as I need to save as much as I can for dd's 3rd year to the states... I have said if she wants to do a masters she will have to be able to commute from home.. I would like to retire before 2044.. when I will be (assuming I make it that far..) 75...

Sure it will all sort itself out in time... Come July I will finally be in the 39k's.....!

Right best get on..

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 9th May 17, 9:27 AM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Morning...

OH picked up dd last Thursday and she is happily settled back home, she is being really good and getting stuck into her essays that need to be in on the 15th, followed by 2 exams so let's hope she then gets on with revision...!

Friday I had a half day and we went to the cinema to see the doggy film.... we both cried throughout.. what a pair of softees... also lunch in the cafe so a spendy first day back... Saturday more spends in the supermarket getting dd's healthy food...!

Also had to call the bank as got a text saying they had blocked a transaction on my card on Friday night..wan't me I was asleep... £89 on domino's pizza... it was declined and now my card has been cancelled so I am card less... oh well saves spending any money...!!

Won a prize in a local raffle.. 2 coffees and 2 slices of cake in an independent coffee shop

Completed the guarantor forms for dd's house.. just hoping that what I have read is true and they can only see public info on the credit file otherwise will get rejected I would then have to resubmit for OH and hope his file is ok .....

Diet and exercise going well not going actually.. really need to kick my b*m into gear.....!!!!

Best run, got a meeting at 10.....

Puzz.x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 9th May 17, 9:47 AM
    • 4,158 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Must be lovely to have DD home again for a while, even though it's proving to be expensive.

Well done on the raffle win, that's a nice prize. I won a raffle too, cut and blow at a posh salon in my local market town. They have a great reputation but it's eye-wateringly expensive so I only ever went there once a few years ago when I was still working (and blissfully spending money I didn't have). I tried to make an appointment as my hair is so shaggy that I can barely see. Think Dulux dog, you'll get the idea what I look like currently. They were booked up solid for the next two weeks but I've managed to make an appointment eventually. Will just have to put up with looking a mess for a bit longer. No change there then. I'll have to make sure I just have whatever comes 'free' as per the prize voucher and not get suckered in to paying for any extras.

I'm so sorry to hear about your credit card problem. I'm just watching Rip Off Britain on TV. Those scammers/fraudsters get everywhere. I'll keep a careful check on mine now after your experience. I don't use it much but it's a relief to know it's there just in case. Like yours it's one of the low limit cards for poor credit history and I feel amazed to have got one. Or did I misunderstand and it was your bank Debit Card ?

Good luck with the financial checks for DD's house. Must be an anxious time for you but I'm sure all will be well
    Last edited by carbootcrazy; 09-05-2017 at 9:52 AM.

. Getting there.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 10th May 17, 11:11 AM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Must be lovely to have DD home again for a while, even though it's proving to be expensive.

Well done on the raffle win, that's a nice prize. I won a raffle too, cut and blow at a posh salon in my local market town. They have a great reputation but it's eye-wateringly expensive so I only ever went there once a few years ago when I was still working (and blissfully spending money I didn't have). I tried to make an appointment as my hair is so shaggy that I can barely see. Think Dulux dog, you'll get the idea what I look like currently. They were booked up solid for the next two weeks but I've managed to make an appointment eventually. Will just have to put up with looking a mess for a bit longer. No change there then. I'll have to make sure I just have whatever comes 'free' as per the prize voucher and not get suckered in to paying for any extras.

I'm so sorry to hear about your credit card problem. I'm just watching Rip Off Britain on TV. Those scammers/fraudsters get everywhere. I'll keep a careful check on mine now after your experience. I don't use it much but it's a relief to know it's there just in case. Like yours it's one of the low limit cards for poor credit history and I feel amazed to have got one. Or did I misunderstand and it was your bank Debit Card ?

Good luck with the financial checks for DD's house. Must be an anxious time for you but I'm sure all will be well
    Hi cbc,

No it was my bank debit card that got used... I only use my cc for petrol occasionally.. don't want to run up a debt now..

Hope you have lovely hair soon, that's the sort of prize I could do with winning rather than food...!

Hope you are getting some sunshine today..

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 11th May 17, 5:47 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    So the card saga continues.... last night I got an email from BG to tell me my dd had bounced.... A lengthy call to the bank followed and passed to Fraud as a transaction had gone through 2 days before the one they stopped.. for £428 for shoes...!!! Luckily they have rectified it now and I am also in possession of a nice shiny new card... Two other dd's also got returned but all 3 will apply again in a few days..

Nothing much else to report.. on taxi duty for dd this evening, hopefully an early one as they are meeting at 7... well that's the current plan....

Have booked some leave from work in June.. a few days when OH is away and then a couple more at the end of the month when dd and I will go and do something/somewhere.. cheap...!!!

One more working day then the weekend..

Love puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 19th May 17, 10:27 AM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Friday...

Well another week has flown past..... dd knee deep in revision now as her first exam is on Monday.. think OH is going to drop her back Sunday and then she will train back on the Monday afternoon....

Money news..

Still got some.. but it probably will get spent between now and payday next Friday.. hopefully not all of it..!

I received my lovely breakdown renewal quote.. £143.99... £40.00 more than last year.. so did a few comparisons online and to be honest this was the sort of price being offered, but phoned and did the poor me.. can't afford that and got it dropped to £111.08... and I have £111 in my RAC account.. fab....

Still waiting for the returned dd's to take the money again. wish they would hurry up...! Have spoken to them and all say they will.. well get on with it then...!

Weekend plans.. over to a neighbours tonight for a few cheeky glasses... will take dd out somewhere tomorrow as she hasn't been out the house all week.. No other plans.. must locate LM as she is very quiet at the moment.. we did spend last sunday together but not heard anything since....

And my lovely new car got touched inappropriately when I was parked waiting to collect dd last Thursday night.. dark and raining.. I knew they were going to clip me as they pulled out the bay, but give them there due they did stop and we had a look.. in the dark.. couldn't see anything glaring.. there are a few scratches but she has a few dinks (from before I bought her) so no point worrying about it...

Diet =
    Exercise =

Oh well, there's always next week/month/year.. at least I'm not putting on any weight..! always a positive....

Not looking forwards to the next 2 weeks I have a one day course next week which is miles away.... hoping to jump a lift with a colleague or I am not going.... and then a 2 day course the following week but that's up in town so will meet a colleague at a station.. wussy puzz that I am... Roll on 3rd June when all courses and exams will be done...

Right best get on with something.. or make a cup of tea...

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 19th May 17, 2:41 PM
    • 4,158 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Sounds like you've had a busy time with more to come. Congrats on the RAC reduction. I used to be a member of AA (well, I'm a breakdown cover tart actually and have switched companies regularly to get cashback and various deals). My AA cover had expired towards the end of last year and I'd forgotten to get round to renew and as is the way with these things I had a breakdown on New Years Eve and had to join as an emergency to get an emergency repairman call out. Obviously no chance of comparing prices etc, being stuck in the back of beyond in the freezing cold so joined on the spot even though I knew I could have got it cheaper. Will be switching again at renewal and I saw a TV ad from Green Flag (been a member there a couple of times but no idea how good they are as never tested them with a call-out) which I think said they'd halve the quote from their rivals. I may have got this completely wrong, I tend to drift off during TV ad breaks and wasn't too interested as its months to my renewal date anyway. Will be keeping them in mind when it is though but, knowing my luck, the offer will have long gone

Not much positive news here at the moment, still in a sort of limbo waiting for replies from my creditors about my CCA requests that I sent weeks ago. I'm hoping no news is good news as they are old debts and I'm hoping they can't find the necessary paperwork which will make the debts unenforceable. I've taken such courage from the DMP support thread where several people have negotiated really low final settlement figures because of that.

Sending positive vibes to DD for her exam and LM's health

. Getting there.
    • Sallyforth
    • By Sallyforth 19th May 17, 8:32 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 81 Thanks
    Sallyforth
    All I can say is please look at Auto Aid rescue! Amazing value car rescue I promise. x
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 20th May 17, 2:14 PM
    • 4,158 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    All I can say is please look at Auto Aid rescue! Amazing value car rescue I promise. x
    Originally posted by Sallyforth
    Thanks, will do. I'd never even heard of them before you mentioned them

. Getting there.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 22nd May 17, 12:51 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Originally posted by Sallyforth
    Hi,

I did have a little look and it is really cheap, but we would have to buy twice as not married and so doesn't count as a pair.. if you see what I mean.. also not sure about the coverability of the company.. at least with the big orange one or yellow they are nearly always round the corner...! OH travels many miles so think best stick to the big boys for now.. but thanks for the input..

Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 22nd May 17, 1:00 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Sounds like you've had a busy time with more to come. Congrats on the RAC reduction. I used to be a member of AA (well, I'm a breakdown cover tart actually and have switched companies regularly to get cashback and various deals). My AA cover had expired towards the end of last year and I'd forgotten to get round to renew and as is the way with these things I had a breakdown on New Years Eve and had to join as an emergency to get an emergency repairman call out. Obviously no chance of comparing prices etc, being stuck in the back of beyond in the freezing cold so joined on the spot even though I knew I could have got it cheaper. Will be switching again at renewal and I saw a TV ad from Green Flag (been a member there a couple of times but no idea how good they are as never tested them with a call-out) which I think said they'd halve the quote from their rivals. I may have got this completely wrong, I tend to drift off during TV ad breaks and wasn't too interested as its months to my renewal date anyway. Will be keeping them in mind when it is though but, knowing my luck, the offer will have long gone

Not much positive news here at the moment, still in a sort of limbo waiting for replies from my creditors about my CCA requests that I sent weeks ago. I'm hoping no news is good news as they are old debts and I'm hoping they can't find the necessary paperwork which will make the debts unenforceable. I've taken such courage from the DMP support thread where several people have negotiated really low final settlement figures because of that.

Sending positive vibes to DD for her exam and LM's health
    Hi cbc,

I do still follow the dmp mutual thread but don't post very often..

Good luck with your cca's, I only did BC as they were annoying me, but to be honest I don't know if what they sent is enforceable or not so haven't bothered doing any others .. didn't see the point until I could afford to offer those low f & f's if unenforceable.. I will do some more at some stage but my creditors.. fingers crossed are all quiet at the moment and 6 of them have been on low payments for quite awhile now..

Hope all going okay with your self managing..

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 22nd May 17, 1:06 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    This week is going to be a bit like that I think...

dd's first exam today... LM hospital appointments today and tomorrow... I have my end of year review tomorrow.. And on a course miles away on Wednesday, so not impressed...

But I have just discovered I have had a payrise.. a very small one as i didn't' even notice it last month..

OH built my new garden furniture with much grumbling... and it is all over my lounge.....dd and the cats keep sitting on it, and until we clear the patio no point it going anywhere.. does feel like an old peoples home in here though...

Also purchased a large spinny suitcase for dd's future trip to US.. we saw it instore and I ordered online to pick up another day..

Still hanging on to some of my pennies.. payday friday..

Feeling very low today, but sun is shining and I am going out soon so will get some vitamin D and hopefully my grey cloud will lift...

Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 30th May 17, 3:09 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Bank Holiday Weekend been and gone.... on the plus side I have a 4 day week next week and then a few days off twice later in the month....

So dd survived her first exam and had her second one today, she is now back home and has finished her first year..

We will all be going down to her uni home next weekend to clear it out.. OH will be driving as he has the big vehicle....

I also survived my course last Wednesday... up at 5 am.. Left house at 6.30, first train at 6.43.. then sat on a very cold station platform to wait for connection... did get a nice cooked breakfast when we finally reached our destination... Unfortunately have 2 more course days this week, although they are slightly nearer so no 5 am wake up..

Had a little bbq on Sunday in between the rain..it stayed dry for long enough for the disposable bbq to do its thing and for OH to cook sausages and burgers...and we even ate outside..

Money news.. been paid... deposited in pots.. will have more to play with next week after I do my dmp payments and split what I don't pay the creditors...

Have today sent off another complaint letter to Lowel* about the lack of default.. I must have quoted every bit of info off the internet.. I have also sent it to the ICO... well if it fails again this time this will have to be the one I target first for a f & f as it is the only one not defaulted... grrr...

Also decided to cca cabot.. they have just bought my halif*x debt which was a pre 2007 debt...

That's about all from Puzz... xx
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
    • carbootcrazy
    • By carbootcrazy 12th Jun 17, 12:38 PM
    • 4,158 Posts
    • 23,317 Thanks
    carbootcrazy
    Sorry I haven't been around much recently, major family 'issues'

I hope all is well in Puzzland

Still awaiting paperwork from all my 6 creditors after the CCA requests I sent about 7 weeks ago. One of them has actually written to me (eventually) to say they have no record of me even ever having an account with them. Er, sorry but I've been paying them over £100 a month via Stepchange since 2013 and they even wrote to me in January with full account details telling me that they had passed the account over to Wescot for management. I wrote back with copies of various relevant letters from them and basically told them (politely of course) to get their finger out.

I know I'm not a paragon of efficiency myself but the total ineptitude of big businesses takes the biscuit

. Getting there.
    • Puzzcat
    • By Puzzcat 13th Jun 17, 12:21 PM
    • 3,156 Posts
    • 16,266 Thanks
    Puzzcat
    Sorry I haven't been around much recently, major family 'issues'

I hope all is well in Puzzland

Still awaiting paperwork from all my 6 creditors after the CCA requests I sent about 7 weeks ago. One of them has actually written to me (eventually) to say they have no record of me even ever having an account with them. Er, sorry but I've been paying them over £100 a month via Stepchange since 2013 and they even wrote to me in January with full account details telling me that they had passed the account over to Wescot for management. I wrote back with copies of various relevant letters from them and basically told them (politely of course) to get their finger out.

I know I'm not a paragon of efficiency myself but the total ineptitude of big businesses takes the biscuit
    Hi cbc,

Well fingers crossed they won't be able to find any paperwork and you can write that one off..!!! I have received a letter from the one I am cca'ing just confirming they have received it and will be searching for it from the original creditor... bet all mine have been really organised and kept paperwork.....

Love Puzz. x
    £60062/35473.49 - 4k UE
    Pot Of Gold - £470.00
    MY DIARY -
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,193Posts Today

7,441Users online

Martin's Twitter