Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 19
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 17, 1:24 PM
    • 15,959 Posts
    • 24,763 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    You’ve posted this on 3 unconnected threads. Please stop.

You need to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1, then if you have any subsequent queries, post a new thread of your own.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Advice on met
    • By Advice on met 4th Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Advice on met
    Please mind your own business if you don't have nothing f value to add to my question .
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 17, 2:08 PM
    • 15,959 Posts
    • 24,763 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Please mind your own business if you don't have nothing f value to add to my question .
    Originally posted by Advice on met
    I can assure you that I would definitely have plenty of value to add to your question - but with your attitude, I certainly won’t now!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Advice on met
    • By Advice on met 4th Dec 17, 2:35 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Advice on met
    If I want to post 100 threads I can do so there is no law on here to say otherwise. I wasn't aware of any law and didn't know you was the MSE police. I have taken what you have said into consideration and have removed previous post.
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 4th Dec 17, 3:38 PM
    • 7,936 Posts
    • 8,058 Thanks
    pogofish
    If I want to post 100 threads I can do so there is no law on here to say otherwise. .
    Originally posted by Advice on met
    You clearly agreed to having read and understood the board policy on Spamming/Hijacking as part of your signup, so there is no excuse for your doing this.

Now, please take the advice you have been given, read the Sticky and start your own thread!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

996Posts Today

5,829Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin