Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• Seriously long and boring PL for 72sb on electric tooth brushes.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • Genmod55 wrote: »
    I usually just wait until the meter fills and then move on to the next video.

That's what I tend to do too.

Slight diversion - I now know you can watch videos on phones but can you do it from the mobile site rather than the desktop one? If you can, can someone tell me where?

Thanks
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just done a mind numbing half hour survey on TS about internet usage. Filling in table after table of dots.

100sb though. Did DS as well so that's me done for now on 175/90. hit target every day this month So far so good though I really struggled with it on Sunday.

I just did this one too, must have taken 90 mins (or seemed like it, took a break to make a cuppa and toast) Thankfully credited, but its getting ridiculous how long survey times are taking.
  • Just got 6sb for "That's the problem with this town, all the damn vampires", at 79/90 so far, will use games to get the rest (and hopefully a code)
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    andym1989 wrote: »
    Just got 6sb for "That's the problem with this town, all the damn vampires", at 79/90 so far, will use games to get the rest (and hopefully a code)

I've tried a few searches....only this one won! 6sb too, thanks :)
  • Friends with benefits = 7SB
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    I'm somewhat new to this, I see you get 3SB for every 10 videos watched, I just wondered if I could open 10 tabs with a different video on each or does this tend to not register the views?

Definitely does NOT work, and it only registers one of the views, but makes it where you can't get sb for rewatching any that you tried it with.
    artydoll wrote: »
    Just got 7 sbs for searching amazon vouchers .

Same here! Thanks!

I think I'm going to get a little over 90 (because I'm doing rounds of SBTV) and call it a day. I'm sick and really can't be bothered.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • 'how many times do i have to search to get a prize' got me 7SB on search :)
  • phil001 wrote: »
    9SB for searching
    "NO SEARCH WIN FOR ME YET!"

This got me 12sb which gave me exactly enough to order my second Amazon voucher! Many thanks!
    Paid off my debts, saved up my cash and now I'm finally buying my own home!
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Anyone ever thought of (or actually done) signing up for one of those free sim cards for points, activating it, but not putting any money on it, getting the number from it, and putting that number in for everything that asks for a number? You'd definitely know it was a valid number, plus no one would bother you, especially if the sim card ends up not being in a phone. I wanted to ask here if you thought it would be worth doing before I did it.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts