Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    Mrs Money
    Attendance Allowance -where to send the claim form back to?
    • #1
    • 21st Aug 13, 1:56 PM
    Attendance Allowance -where to send the claim form back to? 21st Aug 13 at 1:56 PM
    I have printed out the AA claim form but it gives no address to return it to. On the website the box that says "enter your postcode here and press enter" (to find out where to send it to) doesn't work- I think that should have told me where to return it to!
    I'm doing all this for my elderly mum and if I don't make it all simple and help her do the form, she won't claim.
    It's taken a few weeks to persuade her that she should be getting it and that it won't affect her pension credit or anything else!
    Does anyone know where this form has to go back to?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

295Posts Today

1,177Users online

Martin's Twitter