Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 16th Aug 13, 1:17 PM
    • 12,154Posts
    • 39,161Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread
    • 16th Aug 13, 1:17 PM
    0 WOW
    Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread 16th Aug 13 at 1:17 PM
    Hi Guys

As voted by some members of MSE, here is a thread to list all Kindle freebie books.

Please keep this thread for listing the free books only, there is a thread here for chat and links to urls that can also help in finding free e books here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1380993

I think it would be a little more under control if people delete their posts when they become payable if possible but I will check every week or so and move any payable ones to the gone but not forgotten board.

Thanks

Sarah x

Update: If you notice that books have become payable instead of creating a post could you please either disregard it until it is moved or pm a bg or the OP, this keeps the thread tidier, easier to read and easier to manage.
    Thanks
    Last edited by sarah1972; 17-01-2014 at 5:47 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 4
    • asajj
    • By asajj 9th Jun 17, 7:13 PM
    • 4,054 Posts
    • 9,859 Thanks
    asajj
    The Triple Shot Box (Goodey's Last Stand, Not Sleeping Just Dead & Fighting Back): Three Gritty Crime Novels

This special box set includes three gritty crime novels from Charles Alverson: Goodey's Last Stand, Not Sleeping Just Dead and Fighting Back. For fans of John D. MacDonald, Raymond Chandler, Mickey Spillane and Elmore Leonard.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 9th Jun 17, 7:14 PM
    • 4,054 Posts
    • 9,859 Thanks
    asajj
    Hard Time: New Edition

After a SWAT team smashed down stock-market millionaire Shaun Attwood's door, he found himself inside of Arizona's deadliest jail and locked into a brutal struggle for survival.

Shaun's hope of living the American Dream turned into a nightmare of violence and chaos, when he had a run-in with Sammy the Bull Gravano, an Italian !!!!! mass murderer.

In jail, Shaun was forced to endure cockroaches crawling in his ears at night, dead rats in the food and the sound of skulls getting cracked against toilets. He meticulously documented the conditions and smuggled out his message.

Join Shaun on a harrowing voyage into the darkest recesses of human existence.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 20th Jun 17, 8:48 PM
    • 3,685 Posts
    • 71,321 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Lie With Me: the gripping Richard & Judy bestseller - Sabine Durrant

THE UNPUTDOWNABLE RICHARD & JUDY BOOK CLUB PICK AND SUNDAY TIMES TOP TEN BESTSELLER THAT EVERYONE IS RAVING ABOUT

'Utterly gripping' Daily Mail
    'A killer twist' Woman & Home
    'I loved every page' Clare Mackintosh

Longlisted for the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year
    Shortlisted for the British Book Awards Crime Novel of the Year

A few little lies never hurt anyone. Right?
    Wrong.
    Paul has a plan. He has a vision of a better future, and he's going to make it happen.
    If it means hiding or exaggerating a few things here and there, no harm done.
    But when he charms his way on to a family holiday...
    And finds himself trapped among tensions and emotions he doesn't understand...
    By the time he starts to realise that however painful the truth is, it's the lies that cause the real damage...
    Well, by then, it might just be too late.
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it – Donald Horban
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 20th Jun 17, 8:50 PM
    • 3,685 Posts
    • 71,321 Thanks
    Chrisv
    Hidden Shadows (The Shadow Series Book 1) by Lauren Hope

Jenna Gregor is a busy, single mom of two, successfully overseeing a Perinatal Wing in a downtown Nashville clinic. On the surface, Jenna’s achievements are many, her future bright and promising. But in her past are secrets, sins she doesn’t want exposed. Sins someone else doesn’t want to forget, or forgive.

Just as Jenna’s life finally seems to be falling back into place after her bitter divorce—Bennett Aston can handle her sarcasm and stubbornness quite nicely—it all begins to unravel. Someone is lurking, hiding in the shadows, slowly and meticulously ruining Jenna’s well-crafted world. As threats evolve, suspicions grow, and death becomes a vivid reality, Jenna must decide whom she can trust and find her allies, before her secrets become her undoing.
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it – Donald Horban
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,023Posts Today

6,707Users online

Martin's Twitter